All Comments on 'Life Begins Again Ch. 01'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rodavrodavalmost 10 years ago
Very Nice

Hope Andy and Nicole will get married eventually and slowly revealed their secrets and ends up becoming nudist and having open sex with their kids.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Very hot. Looking forward to chapter 2.

MaskedRiderMaskedRideralmost 10 years ago
It was awesome

Definitively can't wait until the second chapter .. I'm sure it will be as hot as this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot!

cant wait till the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
****

Very good. You walked the incest tightrope quite well, I thought. And most of all you avoided all that sentimentality that plagues stories like this. When treacle strikes it makes us more aware that the author's story is a fantasy. This may be a fantasy too but you have made it more believable by avoiding miring it in one person's consciousness, as sentimentality tends to do.

I also like the way you have set this up. I hope the counselor becomes as interesting a character as she has the potential to be. She gives you the opportunity to talk sense to us in a fictional context about the dicey subject of sex. And of course there are all kinds of developmental possibilities with the characters you have already introduced to us and others who may enter. I will be interested to see how you develop this very promising start.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A great start and a fantastic concept for a story

Really sweet and erotic.

Well written and I'll be watching for the next chapter.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well

i dont like the story jumping back and forth. Most women tolerate bi women, not bi men. Most women could tolerate a woman with her son, but no way a man and is daughter. You never ever read a true story on erotica of an old mans wrinkled penis and his daughter. You know who likes these stories,only weird men who fantasize about underage girls, and even weirder men who fantasize about their own daughters. There are numbers beside each category of stories on erotica, and men with their daughters score highest, but one never can find a true story of a man and his daughter. That is saying mostly old men who write and read these stories, most women dont want no part of your laughable wrinkled penis. And I bet You will never read about a good looking look woman on erotica, writing desiring a laughable wrinkled penis. I would love to see a woman on erotica writing an laughing about one. A good looking womancan always find many men, why would she want a wrinkly one. Im an old man, yes it would be nice to have a young woman, but I dont want to read about an old man taking advantage of a young girl. Do you ever hear of a woman school teacher going after another male teacher. Do you ever hear of a woman teacher wanting just one boy, she never goes to jail. Did you ever hear of a lady teacher who didnt send a nude pic to the boys phone. THen you got the boys ugly jealous mom in a uproar, because she isnt beautiful andgetting it from her husband.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 10 years ago
great

really great read ,i look forward to the next chapter

TwixleTwixlealmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Very well written and coherent. Unlike some I loved the jumping back and forth between stories. The parallels drawn between them were nice and it broke up the text a little. Eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a great story, but I don't fully understand the kids

This story is truly excellent. The gifted author is prolific, but I suggest that his true forte is family fucking (aka, "incest"). RC reveals the sexual urges simmering under the surface of these two families. Andrea is strongly drawn to what her father Andrew's got hanging between his hairy legs, his fat veiny cock and his heavy loaded daddy-balls. She puts the moves on him, and he, out of a misplaced sense of "honor," at first resists. But in truth he's been attracted for years to what his baby girl's got between her own legs, her adorable little coochie. That's the story of so many fathers today that if people knew how many, there'd be mass hysteria. Yet it's perfectly normal. A dad's totally aware of his little princess's sweet little slit, and it makes him harder than he ever was with her mother. Andrea wants her daddy up inside her, and Andrew gives in (what a guy) and sticks his fat daddy-dick up his baby girl's cute little cunt and gives her the hot fuck she's dreamed of. She cums like she knew she would. Meanwhile, Nick's had his eye on his mother's mommy-hole for a long while. It's the same hole he came out of, his own damn birth canal. They mess around, Nick gets harder than ever before in his 19 year old life, growling hard. Mother Nicole is stunned by the sight of her boy's cock, which she calls "huge." She tells him that it's much bigger than his father's endowment, always music to a son's ears. Self-confident and proud, Nick shoves his big hard cock up his mother's warm wet cunt and starts a measure methodical fuck of his own mother. The boy's tingling all over his young body, well-built from sports, and his young mind is overwhelmed by the knowledge that he's fucking his own mother, that his great big cock's surrounded by layers of loving mommy-twat. Nick's having the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt, and mom cums like crazy. The problem? Andrea "saves" her father from having to make the decision to unload his heavy daddy-balls up her cute little cunt, instead she jerks him off over her body. Nick does "the gentlemanly thing" and instead of blowing his hot young balls up where his creamy semen really belongs, he sprays it over his mother's ass. What the fuck's wrong with these kids? I hope and trust that the next time the guys unload their family balls, it'll be Andrew shooting his sperm right up his baby girl's tight little twat and Nick blasting his baby-batter up the wonderful hairy hole where he was once a baby.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
FACE IT, THIS IS FICTION

What difference does it make if young women don't want old men or vice versa. This is fiction, the land where men fly on dragons, where the bad guy always loses and yes the land where old men get to remember other days as they get lost in a good father daughter or May December romance. The same thing can be said for women. How many of you men haven't been rewarded by your wife reading a story about a young stud getting it on with someone her age. She knows it won't happen and in most cases she'd run like hell if she thought it about to happen. Yes, fathers having younger daughters make good reading for old farts. As long as no one acts on their fantasy there's no harm, no foul. IT'S FICTION! I write this stuff made up completely from my imagination or sometimes from ideas people send me. To read comments written as though they believed the story true means I'm doing a good job. the carolinadreamer PS: this is not my story, but I wish I could write one like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES