Life Begins Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Thanks. But I think you're slightly prejudiced."

"I don't know. I see a lot of women around campus of different ages. You could compete with any of them."

"Well, I'll just say thank you."

As he was cleaning up, Nick thought about that conversation. The fact of the matter was, he really did think his mother was attractive—and so did many of his friends, as way back as when any of them started noticing girls. Why his asshole of a dad had let go of her was beyond his comprehension. She was as easygoing a woman as could be; particularly when he heard the complaints his friends had made of their mothers. She had such a gentle manner that whenever she asked him to do something, he more than willingly did it and even wanted to do it—for her.

Out of the corner of his eye, he watched her piddle around, straightening up things here and there. She had kicked off her shoes and was flitting around in her semi-short skirt. She bent over to pick something up off the floor causing her skirt to rise up. She had a great pair of legs; just a beautiful woman. He hoped he found someone like her someday.

"It's been a rough day," Nicole said, stepping up behind him. "Think I'm going to get ready for bed, read a little and turn in early." She patted him lovingly on his back and pecked him on the cheek.

"Okay, mom. Sleep well."

Nick finished in the kitchen and went to his bedroom. He thought more about the dinner time conversation and tried to imagine his mother having sex with a man. His mind actually just replaced her with a woman who looked similar to his mom from a porno flick he had watched the other day. That aroused him and he sat at his computer to see if he could find that movie again. Finding it, he played it on his large screen monitor, adjusting it so he could lie back in his bed to watch it. The woman was hot . . . but his mother was hotter.

Nick had never really had any sexual fantasies about his mother. However, their conversation tonight and this film had simply stirred something within him. He couldn't help fondling his cock as he watched the movie and saw his mother on screen.

* * *

In her bedroom, ready to change into her sleeping attire, Nicole stood naked to look at herself in the mirror. She was generally pleased with what she saw, although she did not think she was beautiful like her son claimed. Still, their conversation and his complements made her feel—sexy? Was that too strong a word? Feeling a bit naughty she dressed in a low-cut, thigh-high nightie. Never know who you might meet in your dreams, she teased herself.

Nicole giggled at the foolishness of that thought as she crawled into bed, propped up her pillows and reached for her book. But reading was not on her mind. Her son and his comments were. And the more she thought about that, she also recalled having noticed him in his t-shirt and shorts. From the time of her divorce, she had told Nick that he was now the man of the house. It was a typical expression that parents told sons, regardless of age, when the father was no longer around. But the truth was, Nick was a man. He had grown up without her noticing—until now. He was every bit the man his father was; more so, because he was a decent person. He did everything she ever asked without question.

Thinking of him now as a man stirred something within her; something—she shuddered—sexual. That was shameful, bordered on distasteful. And yet, Nicole couldn't shake the manly image of Nick from her mind. She wondered how he looked underneath that t-shirt and shorts. The thought carried her halfway down the hall before she realized what she was doing. Stopping, her concern was less about the fact that she was heading toward her son's bedroom and more about the skimpy nightie she was wearing.

Then she heard sounds coming from his room—sexual sounds. That intrigued her. Suddenly attire became less of an issue and her legs were moving again, stopping only before his partially opened door. Peeking in, Nicole wasn't really surprised that Nick was watching porn. She'd heard guys his age did that, and for a minute, she watched also. Nicole had never really watched porn before. Not only was it mesmerizing, it was quite arousing. She found herself drifting into his room, forgetting her attire and whatever her original purpose was in coming.

Nicole didn't really notice the awestruck look on Nick's face as he watched her enter his room and sit on the very edge of his bed. Even he wasn't certain whether he was more amazed that she was here or how she was dressed. He'd caught glimpses of her in various stages of undress, though never completely nude, and never for this long. But for all that she had on—or really how little—he was getting to see quite a bit.

"This is hot!" Nicole remarked, eyes glued to the screen.

"Mmmm hmmmm," Nick agreed, speechless.

"Wow! He's got a large penis."

Nick had no comment on that.

"This is amazing," Nicole said. Realizing she was uncomfortably seated on the very edge of the bed, she finally turned around to slide back. In the process, she now noticed that Nick was no longer in t-shirt and shorts, but was only in boxers and—her mouth dropped open—his erect penis was poking through the front slit and standing tall. "Oh, my," she gasped. "You're as big as the guy in the movie!"

Glancing down in horror, Nick hadn't realized that his cock was exposed. "Uh, uh . . ."

"Nothing to be ashamed about, honey."

"I'm not ashamed, mom. But do you realize what you're doing?" He fumbled to tuck himself away.

"I think we're past that." She saw him trying to stuff his cock back into his boxers. "You don't have to put it away."

He complied, more out of shock at her saying that than any desire to be exposed.

"I . . . I . . . you . . . you grew up without me noticing." Then, seeing the look of abject fear on his face, she said. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come in and disturbed you. You're entitled to your privacy." She started to get up.

"No. You don't have to go, if you don't want to. We're both adults. If it doesn't bother you, it shouldn't bother me."

"Does it bother you?"

Nick shrugged. "I guess it was more the surprise of you coming in here, and then in that nightie."

"Does it look bad?" Nicole phrased it as though she hadn't considered how she might look wearing something like this, but she knew he really meant that she was showing so much.

"Are you kidding? You look fantastic! Better than a lot of girls my age."

Nicole smiled, wondering how much of that was sincere. She glanced back at the screen. Suddenly, it dawned on her. Mouth agape, she uttered, "Oh, my! That woman looks like—" She turned back to Nick.

"You," he mumbled in embarrassment.

"Do you fantasize about me?" Nicole asked hesitantly, not sure she wanted to know the answer.

Evasively, Nick answered, "I came across this by chance."

Nicole's lookalike was giving one hell of a blowjob on screen. She was flabbergasted that the woman could mouth such a large dick. Sliding further back onto the bed, Nicole again looked down at her son's big cock, then back at the screen as though making a detailed comparison. Now, she stared into Nick's eyes, and then boldly reached out and wrapped her fingers around his pole. They just barely went all the way around.

Nick exhaled deeply, a high-pitched sigh escaping his lips. If she did nothing else, her touch alone was divine. A number of thoughts were bouncing around in his head as to the propriety of this, but he pushed them aside not wanting anything to intrude on this special moment.

"Correction," Nicole said. "I think you're bigger." She stroked him a few times causing his cock to pulse. "Your father wasn't this big. How did you grow this thing?"

Nick chuckled. "The usual way."

Stroking him more, enjoying the feel of the monster in her hand, Nicole asked, "Does this bother you?"

"No. I'm just kind of surprised you're doing this."

"I am, too. I guess it's wrong for a mother to be doing this to her son, isn't it?"

"Only if the mother or the son thinks it is."

"Truthfully, I'm not sure what I think. I'm not even sure what brought me here. I couldn't concentrate on reading, I kept thinking about my session and our conversation and here I was. Then when I saw this movie, something came over me. I do know one thing: I like doing this; whether it's wrong or not. You think other women do this with their sons?"

"The woman in the movie does."

Nicole's head swung back to the screen. "Really?"

"Well, I don't know if that's really her son," Nick corrected. "They're probably just actors. But that's what the movie is all about."

"So, you're obviously okay with your mother stroking you?"

With a smirk, Nick quipped, "I'm trying my best to get through it."

It took a second for Nicole to get that he was being facetious. She grinned, bent over and took the head of his penis in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. "And I'm guessing you'll get through this also?"

Nodding, Nick pointed out, "Truthfully, mom, it seems like it's doing you as much good as me."

She stopped abruptly and Nick swore silently to himself. Sitting up, she looked him straight in the eye and said, "Son, there's no other man out there that I can or want to do this with. When Dr. Podesta suggested we have sex with someone, I felt certain it would not happen for me. Even when I walked in here, I wasn't thinking about it. But now, I want it more than anything. It's been so long." Her eyes started to well up.

Nick sat up and put his arms around his mother. "I understand, mom. Anything you want; I'm here for you." Gently, he laid her down and lifted her nightie over her hips, and then tugged her panties off. The sight of his mother's glistening pussy took his breath away. He reached out and slid the spaghetti straps off of her shoulders and pulled the top of the garment down to expose her milky breasts. They, too, were beautiful; not large, nor small, but perfectly proportional to her size. Tenderly, he rubbed his palm against one, and then the other.

A quick glance on screen showed that son was about to enter mother, so Nick set out to do the same. He gave his cock a couple of strokes to make certain he was completely hard, and then slowly, effortlessly and lovingly slid his dick in.

Seeing her son do it, Nicole stole a glimpse at the screen and smiled warmly when her son entered her at the same time. She also emitted an emotional cry of joy.

"Are you okay?" Nick whispered.

With an emphatic nod, Nicole urged, "Don't stop!"

Nick was no stranger to sex. He'd had some; not a hell of a lot, but all with girls his age. Whether it was because she was his mother and there was an emotional tie, or that she was an older woman than he had ever experienced, or a combination, she felt unlike any of his others, and he could hardly believe how much better. He was actually fucking his own mother!

He maintained a slow pace because he never wanted this to end.

Nicole's thoughts and emotions were running a parallel course. Even after only a couple of minutes, Nick was far better than his father; so gentle and considerate. She recalled her thoughts after leaving the session, wondering if she knew what good sex really was; she had a feeling she was about to find out. She loved his long, deliberate thrusts, and his huge cock filled her like no one ever had, touching every inch of her vagina. "Oh, you're so good, baby," she had to say.

"Right back to you," he offered through labored breathing. For the first time since entering her, he looked down and saw her clitoris peeking out of its hood with every push forward. He couldn't help but use his thumb to rub it.

Nicole rapidly sucked in her breath when he did that. She hadn't been expecting it, but damn, it felt good. She had been alternating looking up in her son's face and down where they were joined. But she was caught in such a whirlwind that she simply let her head fall back and closed her eyes. A few moments—or minutes—later, she opened her eyes and turned her head toward the screen. The mother was now on her knees and the son was doing her doggy style. She was getting some very deep penetration. Impulsively, Nicole asked, "Want to try that?"

Nick had seen it also. "Sure."

In seconds they had repositioned and he was re-entering her. Not only was he going deeper, but Nicole could feel his cock drag along her clit. Nick placed his hands on her rump, and when she spread her legs a bit wider, he figured she really wanted to fuck so he plowed her a little faster.

"Oh, yeah, like that," Nicole exclaimed, her voice rumbling from the vibration of his pumping. He did, and it had been so long since she'd had an orgasm that she almost didn't realize it when she started to come. But then she felt the tingling and spasms and shouted, "I'm coming!"

"Oh, yeah, mom, come for me."

And finally, Nicole exploded with an orgasm like she had never had in her life. She was breathing so heavily and so fast, she feared hyperventilating. It was the most glorious experience of her life. It had never been like this with Nick's father.

"I'm going to come too," Nick yelled a minute later. His mother said nothing, having not yet retreated from her own climax, so he did the gentlemanly thing and pulled out, spraying his load all over her back. He had shot a wad like never before, either.

Both independently thought that the taboo of mother and son having sex had been a strong stimulus in the magnitude of their ecstasy.

Nicole felt the warm liquid puddle at the base of her spine and she dropped to a prone position and closed her eyes to enjoy it and the afterglow. She felt Nick get off the bed and when she opened her eyes, he had gone to get them towels to clean up. He wiped the excess semen from his deflating penis, and then dried the pool on her back.

Finally, she sat up not bothering to fix her nightie that had basically made a belt around her midriff. There was no point in being modest now. "You were magnificent, honey," she told her son.

With a big grin, Nick said, "Thanks. That was the best I've ever had." He thought for a second, and then asked, "Do we need to talk about this?"

"Maybe. But not now. I'd like to enjoy it for a while before I psychoanalyze it."

"Works for me."

Lazily, easing off the bed, Nicole leaned over and kissed her son briefly on the lips. "Good night, honey."

"Night, mom." And just watching her sashay out of his room, her naked ass swaying erotically back and forth had him hard again in seconds. He lay down on his back, grabbed his cock and stroked himself to sleep.

Likewise, once Nicole's head hit the pillow, she slept more peacefully than she had in a long time. She still didn't bother to rearrange her nightie, wanting leave it as it was to relive what just happened in her dreams.

* * *

Once again, Andrea crept down the hallway, turning on a hall light that would seep into her dad's room. Easing inside, she paused to listen to his breathing. It was regular, suggesting he was asleep. Softly, she drew back the covers and eased in behind him, as he was facing away from her. Not really sure how she was expecting this to go, she spooned her dad. A minute or so later, he rolled onto his back.

"Andrea, is that you?" he asked groggily.

"It better be."

"What? What does that mean?" he wanted to know, trying to shake the cobwebs, although he hadn't thought he had fallen asleep.

"Were you expecting someone else?" Andrea asked, draping her leg over his and her arm around his chest.

"No, of course, not," he responded in all seriousness; however, he might have been dreaming about Nicole. "What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't sleep. There are street noises outside. Made me feel kind of creepy."

"Want me to go see?" he offered.

"No. Can I just stay here?"

Perhaps Andy was drowsy enough not to think of the complications, or maybe he just didn't want to be alone either, so he said, "I guess so." What could it hurt them sleeping in a king size bed together?

"Thanks." Andrea slid under the covers, but did not move away from him. "Night, dad."

"Goodnight, Andrea." He turned to face her so he could kiss her goodnight, but she took his arm and put it around her, forcing him against her. That got his attention, for sure. But it also felt good to have a woman in his arms—and she was that. Even though she was his daughter and not a spouse, she was as much woman as her mother had ever been; better—as good as a spouse. Certainly better than he'd had.

As these, and other thoughts—his session, their dinner conversation, Nicole—permeated his weary mind, she turned so he was spooning her. His hand felt something very soft. Thinking about how his arm was draped around her, it occurred to him that it might be her breast. It was nice, but also wrong. However, when he tried to move it, not only did she prevent him, she pulled it closer. Now, he was certain he was cupping her tit. "No," he whispered. "That's not right."

"It's okay. I like it."

Andy made another attempt to withdraw to no avail. The problem was, knowing it was taboo to be holding his daughter's breast, in turn, generated an erection that grew along the crack of her ass. Of course, the fact that it was growing along the crack of her ass only made it worse—and harder.

He heard a satisfying moan escape her lips. He tried to move back, but she quickly reached back, grabbed his hip and held him in place. "Andrea!" Andy said in a louder whisper.

"It's okay, dad. It's just us. No one needs to know."

"I know."

"Alright. Tell me you don't like it."

"Andrea. Really?"

"How long has it been since you were with a woman? And I want to be with a man." She let her hand drop from his hip and pressed her palm against his hard cock. "Oh, dad, that's nice!"

"It's also too far." His cock pulsed involuntarily.

She took that as a positive sign. "But you like it." Andrea turned over to face him never letting go of his penis. Now, she rubbed it.

Andy sucked in his breath. How much longer could he resist? How much longer did he want to?

Her hand found a way into his shorts. Now she had his bare cock in her hand. "You ever thought about having sex with me?" she asked. "Since the bitch left."

"What?"

"I've thought about it with you," Andrea revealed. "I've wanted to touch this thing for a long time." As she said this, she gave his cock a squeeze. "It's sooo much bigger than I thought it would be." A pause and then, "I want you, dad."

"Andrea, do you realize the implications of that statement?"

"All I know is that I want a man and you're the man I want. I'm a woman of age. We're consenting adults."

"I haven't consented to anything."

Andrea slid his cock between her legs so that it was nestled against her panty-covered pussy, then reached up with both hands and pulled his head to hers, pressing their lips together. This was not a father/daughter kiss.

It was so sweet and soft and so much of what Andy needed. His problem was, where his daughter was concerned, he had never been able to refuse her anything. And the way this was going was likely to be no different. After a minute, he nearly forgot he was kissing his daughter. It was so adult. And she was so much better at it than her mother had been. So lost did he become in it that he involuntarily started sliding his cock back and forth against her snatch.

To his surprise, and now, disappointment, she backed her lower body away, but it was only to push her panties down and wiggle out of them. She quickly assumed her same position with his cock now against her bare vagina. That took his breath away. His penis between a woman's legs was a thrill he had not known for a long time.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers