Life Begins Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As greater arousal took over, he wanted nothing more than to ram his cock in, but this was his daughter and he wanted to do it right. Then a thought occurred to him. "Is this your first time?" he hesitantly asked.

"Not really," she responded with equal hesitance.

Andy wanted to ask what "not really" meant. Instead he made an assumption. "Does that mean your . . . your . . ."

"My cherry has been popped, if that's where you're going."

But he didn't want to ask how. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I've never wanted anything more," Andrea said dreamily.

Assuming that he was the more experienced of the two, Andy took over, kissing a path down her neck to her smallish breasts. Though not sizable, they were well-rounded mounds that sat perfectly on her chest. They were magnificent. He gently sucked each pointed nipple to the unintelligible sounds of pleasure that she emitted. After a couple of minutes of that, he kissed his way down to the pièce de résistance, her inner section.

Andrea spread her legs in anticipation, and she was not disappointed. The first touch of her father's tongue to her clit was electric. No one had ever done that to her. She wasn't sure the "boys" she'd slept with even knew how. That thought aside, her dad's tongue was like a surgical strike on her pussy. A penis just went in and out and in and out; and while with an experienced user—which she had never had—it could be quite pleasurable, a tongue, attached to a knowledgeable user could touch on all the right spots. Her dad was doing exactly that. If he kept it up, she feared she would go out of her mind with bliss.

And basically, she did. The orgasm hit her like a lightning strike. Andrea had never come with the "boys." She'd only ever climaxed from her fingers. But never anything like this. She felt as though every nerve in her body was on overload. But she loved it, screaming, "Yes, yes, yes," over and over.

There was something about a young, taut pussy—not that Andy had ever had one before, but he could tell—that made him want to devour it. It was the most delicious, unbelievably wonderful thing his mouth had ever experienced. Of course, the fact that it was attached to his daughter undoubtedly influenced his enjoyment. She was fresh, and he could partake of this delight endlessly. He kept at it until she was writhing nearly uncontrollably, and only when he was certain that her orgasm had subsided did he stop.

Andrea was breathing so heavily, Andy thought she might hyperventilate. "Are you okay?"

Between gasps, she huffed, "Oh, yes. I never thought it would be so intense."

Andy merely grinned, proud of himself.

When her breathing returned mostly to normal, Andrea pulled him up. "Your turn. Plus I want to feel that monster inside me." When he was in position, she reached down and guided his delicious cock into her wet and waiting pussy. If she thought her dad's tongue was a surgical strike, his massive cock was like a preemptive attack. It filled her completely. And when he started fucking her, nothing could describe the magnitude of it.

For Andy, as he slipped his cock into the softest, tightest-fitting glove he'd ever had, he thought his head would explode with pleasure. Once more, there was just something about the feel of a callow vagina. And it was his daughter's. He fucked her slowly to make it last.

"Oh, yeah," Andrea grunted. "Fuck me, dad. Fuck me. I love you fucking me."

That was an inducement for Andy. He didn't know if her dirty talk was just heat of the moment, genuine, some combination, or the fact that they were father and daughter. But it was working on him. Any one of those would have been enough to get him off. Altogether; they were a powder keg. Regardless what had happened here so far and how they chose to ignore or characterize the concept, one element was absolutely verboten. He could not, would not come inside her; much as that would be the icing on the cake.

Andrea could see the deep concentration on her father's face. Far from an expert, she would bet money he was about to come. She also knew that he knew he had the moral character not to blow his wad inside her, even though she would enjoy that. Saving him a difficult decision, she reached down, pulled him out and jerked his cock until he shot a massive load all over her abdomen. Surprisingly, that was a unique experience in itself. And so moved by the moment was she. Andrea spread the puddle all over her. She toyed with the idea of tasting a dollop, but feared that might be too extreme at this point.

Andy rolled over onto his back, breathing as heavily as Andrea had. To be playful, and end this on a less serious note, Andrea pounced on top of her father, smearing his cum on her all over him. It made him chuckle.

"So, I take it you consent?" she noted, deadpan.

In a burst of laughter, Andy rolled her off of him, grabbed their discarded garments and used them to clean them off.

"Thank you, daddy."

She rarely called him that. "No. Thank you."

And they both drifted off to sleep as they were.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
FACE IT, THIS IS FICTION

What difference does it make if young women don't want old men or vice versa. This is fiction, the land where men fly on dragons, where the bad guy always loses and yes the land where old men get to remember other days as they get lost in a good father daughter or May December romance. The same thing can be said for women. How many of you men haven't been rewarded by your wife reading a story about a young stud getting it on with someone her age. She knows it won't happen and in most cases she'd run like hell if she thought it about to happen. Yes, fathers having younger daughters make good reading for old farts. As long as no one acts on their fantasy there's no harm, no foul. IT'S FICTION! I write this stuff made up completely from my imagination or sometimes from ideas people send me. To read comments written as though they believed the story true means I'm doing a good job. the carolinadreamer PS: this is not my story, but I wish I could write one like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a great story, but I don't fully understand the kids

This story is truly excellent. The gifted author is prolific, but I suggest that his true forte is family fucking (aka, "incest"). RC reveals the sexual urges simmering under the surface of these two families. Andrea is strongly drawn to what her father Andrew's got hanging between his hairy legs, his fat veiny cock and his heavy loaded daddy-balls. She puts the moves on him, and he, out of a misplaced sense of "honor," at first resists. But in truth he's been attracted for years to what his baby girl's got between her own legs, her adorable little coochie. That's the story of so many fathers today that if people knew how many, there'd be mass hysteria. Yet it's perfectly normal. A dad's totally aware of his little princess's sweet little slit, and it makes him harder than he ever was with her mother. Andrea wants her daddy up inside her, and Andrew gives in (what a guy) and sticks his fat daddy-dick up his baby girl's cute little cunt and gives her the hot fuck she's dreamed of. She cums like she knew she would. Meanwhile, Nick's had his eye on his mother's mommy-hole for a long while. It's the same hole he came out of, his own damn birth canal. They mess around, Nick gets harder than ever before in his 19 year old life, growling hard. Mother Nicole is stunned by the sight of her boy's cock, which she calls "huge." She tells him that it's much bigger than his father's endowment, always music to a son's ears. Self-confident and proud, Nick shoves his big hard cock up his mother's warm wet cunt and starts a measure methodical fuck of his own mother. The boy's tingling all over his young body, well-built from sports, and his young mind is overwhelmed by the knowledge that he's fucking his own mother, that his great big cock's surrounded by layers of loving mommy-twat. Nick's having the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt, and mom cums like crazy. The problem? Andrea "saves" her father from having to make the decision to unload his heavy daddy-balls up her cute little cunt, instead she jerks him off over her body. Nick does "the gentlemanly thing" and instead of blowing his hot young balls up where his creamy semen really belongs, he sprays it over his mother's ass. What the fuck's wrong with these kids? I hope and trust that the next time the guys unload their family balls, it'll be Andrew shooting his sperm right up his baby girl's tight little twat and Nick blasting his baby-batter up the wonderful hairy hole where he was once a baby.

TwixleTwixlealmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Very well written and coherent. Unlike some I loved the jumping back and forth between stories. The parallels drawn between them were nice and it broke up the text a little. Eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 10 years ago
great

really great read ,i look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well

i dont like the story jumping back and forth. Most women tolerate bi women, not bi men. Most women could tolerate a woman with her son, but no way a man and is daughter. You never ever read a true story on erotica of an old mans wrinkled penis and his daughter. You know who likes these stories,only weird men who fantasize about underage girls, and even weirder men who fantasize about their own daughters. There are numbers beside each category of stories on erotica, and men with their daughters score highest, but one never can find a true story of a man and his daughter. That is saying mostly old men who write and read these stories, most women dont want no part of your laughable wrinkled penis. And I bet You will never read about a good looking look woman on erotica, writing desiring a laughable wrinkled penis. I would love to see a woman on erotica writing an laughing about one. A good looking womancan always find many men, why would she want a wrinkly one. Im an old man, yes it would be nice to have a young woman, but I dont want to read about an old man taking advantage of a young girl. Do you ever hear of a woman school teacher going after another male teacher. Do you ever hear of a woman teacher wanting just one boy, she never goes to jail. Did you ever hear of a lady teacher who didnt send a nude pic to the boys phone. THen you got the boys ugly jealous mom in a uproar, because she isnt beautiful andgetting it from her husband.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories