Life Begins Again Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

* * *

Nicole's call to meet for coffee at their usual place was almost predictable. But Andy was no less happy to hear from her, and he positively wanted to see her. He arrived before she did and ordered her usual and his and was waiting for her at their regular table when she walked in. She looked as gorgeous as she had when he picked her up for dinner the night before and he told her so.

Beaming, she hoped she never became tired of hearing it from him. "So, what did you think of our first date?"

Andy shrugged. "Oh, you know, the usual stuff, awkward getting to know each other, deciding what to do, whether to steal a goodnight kiss."

"Funny. But seriously, what did you think about how it turned out? It just happened and we didn't have chance to talk about it."

"Dinner was good. I didn't care much for that orange liqueur."

"Well, that's a deal-breaker. I love the stuff."

"So, I noticed." Andy grinned. "To be truthful, I really haven't thought about it much. Andrea and I talked about it a little when we got home. She loved it. I definitely learned some things about her last night that I didn't know."

"Okay," Nicole responded patiently. "So, that aside, what else? Did you like what happened, were you turned off, is it more than you bargained for?"

"I wasn't turned off. It's probably best that it just happened. Otherwise, I'm not sure how we would have gotten to that point. The reality is, we're all perfect for each other given the special relationship we have with our children and them with us." Andy shrugged, "I mean, whom else could we date?"

"And you're okay with Nick and Andrea?"

"On the way home from the restaurant the night we ran into the two of you, she admitted to being interested in him and I encouraged her to date him. I told her that what she and I had would not last forever and she needed to be with someone her own age. She told me the same thing."

Nicole nodded. "I agree with everything you've said. What about Andrea and me?"

"Well, I guess that was the most surprising part of the evening." Andy shrugged. "Apparently, my daughter is a very sexual woman. She admitted she must get it from her mother."

That shocked Nicole. "You mean Andrea and your ex—"

"No, no," Andy laughed at her misinterpretation. He explained what Andrea told him about watching her mother masturbate, and then about her high school friends. "Anyway, to answer your question, you're having sex with your son, I'm having sex with my daughter, I have no reason to believe that either of us will discontinue that practice—nor is there any reason to do so—so, if you and Andrea want to have sex also, I can't see why you shouldn't." He smirked. "As long as Nick and I can watch!"

Nicole was smiling, but also shaking her head. "Why is it that guys like to watch two women having sex?"

"Don't know. It's just a guy thing."

"I'm not necessarily looking to do anything with Andrea—or any other woman, for that matter. But as with everything else last night, in the heat of the moment, things happen and you give in. If the mood is right again, I'm sure I'll give in again."

"I understand. If we're all comfortable with the things that happened last night—I assume Nick is?"

Nicole nodded.

"Then as I said earlier, it's good that it happened unexpectedly. If we'd had to think about it and analyze it first, it might never have happened."

"Again, I agree." Nicole leaned over and kissed Andy on the lips. "I'm excited about us embarking on this new relationship."

"As am I."

* * *

Likewise, Andrea and Nick met in the coffee shop of the student union before their test. Nick looked worried, and Andrea questioned him about it, thinking he was concerned about the exam.

"No, it's actually about last night," he confessed.

"What was wrong about last night?"

"Absolutely nothing," he informed her. "It was fabulous. The best time I ever had. As much porn as I watch, I've never seen a movie anything like what we did."

"Then I'm confused. What are you worried about?"

"Your dad."

"My dad?" Andrea repeated, quite surprised.

"I really like you, Andrea, and I want to continue seeing you. I also like having sex with my mother, and I want to continue doing that just as I'm sure you want to continue with your dad."

"Yeah, so?"

"Your dad didn't say much after we all did it last night, so I was concerned that maybe he didn't like it, and if so, what that would do to us?"

She smiled warmly and patted his cheek. "You're sweet. I'm touched. And to relieve your concerns, my dad did enjoy himself. He really likes your mom, and like us, he wants to continue having sex with me. So, he will be a willing participant at future gatherings like last night."

Visibly relieved, Nick said, "Thanks, I'm glad to hear that. When will we all get together again?"

"Maybe tonight. I was going to talk to dad about cooking dinner for all us at our house."

"I can hardly wait!"

"But don't wait hard," Andrea quipped. "Save it for tonight."

He leaned over and kissed her on the lips. "I'm so glad we got together. But right now, I've got to hit the restroom."

After Nick walked off, Andrea pulled her textbook from her bag and opened it to do a quick review of one thing that would be on the test that she was having difficulty with. When she opened the book, the envelope from her mother slid out. She shook her head knowing her dad had retrieved it from the trash and stuck it in the textbook. She now noticed that it was an odd sized envelope, more like a greeting card than the standard business type. She was still baffled by the Miami postmark. Though still angry with her mom, curiosity got the better of her so she carefully opened it. It was indeed a cream colored card with a quote embossed on the outside: "To err is human; to forgive, divine." She opened the card and skimmed the handwritten text.

Basically, her mother was asking for forgiveness and explaining that if they could talk, she could make her daughter understand. Blah, blah, blah. Andrea was about to tear the card to shreds when it slipped from her hand and fell to the floor beside Nick's backpack. Leaning over to pick it up, she noticed that one of the pouches was unzipped. Feeling naughty, she glanced in the direction of the restroom, and not seeing Nick returning, she stole a quick peek inside.

What she saw was a total shock. She felt a tightening in her bowels. Taking another quick glance toward the restroom with still no sign of Nick, she looked again in the pouch and couldn't believe her eyes. "Oh, shit!"

Andrea quickly extracted an envelope seemingly similar to the one her mother had sent her. Holding the two together revealed an exact match. Andrea was further stunned to discover the identical postmark from Miami on the very same day! The envelope was firm as though it also contained a card. She pressed the front of the envelope against its contents to attempt to see through the paper. Vaguely, she could make out the same quote.

Andrea's mind race through the various possibilities. What could two identical envelopes—ostensibly containing the same card—sent on the same day from the same place to two different people mean; particularly since one card was positively from a parent who had abandoned her child and the other card was sent to a boy whose parent had abandoned him. Only one answer kept coming up.

Andrea's mother had run off with Nick's father.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
12