All Comments on 'Life is a Soap Opera Act 02'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Romantic1Romantic1over 15 years ago
A Sadist ... to leave the story at this point

FANTASTIC love story. Ashamed this isn't one of Oprah's book picks. Can't wait for the next episode. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ohhhhhhh.......you sonofagun

What a way to leave us .....hanging on while the chills still run through us.

Another fantastic chapter HDL. I can't wait for the next.

Thanks for sharing your talent

AmigovioAmigovioover 15 years ago
gorgeous

I am not sure I'll properly breathe until the next chapter is published. After wading through whips, chains, nieces and uncles, scat and raw pounding lust, this lovely, tender and very hot story was a breath of sweet fresh air. very nicely wrought. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what the hell?!!

gosh darnit! dont leave us hangin!! update PRETTY PLEeEeeez!

SexyPinkPenguinSexyPinkPenguinover 15 years ago
lovely

I truly would pay money to buy/read your writing! I'm addicted to your stories! I loved being able to read these back-to-back! Please, keep up the amazing work! I look forward to reading your next musings!

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Really gets to you

just like a good soap opera. I love it!

jamac1024jamac1024over 11 years ago

erm, al gore for the internet and john mccain for the blackberry? that threw me for a loop...if it's an inside joke i'm sorry to have intruded...anywho, great story again! well, off to read the last act :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
such a lovely tale about a simply beautiful young woman & a scarred man

As usual; you make them part of my family for awhile

I was disappointed in Gabe when Bailey first flew to NY; he asked her to get herself off - telling her that he'll take "go down on her later", then he teased her at work and leaves her hanging, then they get back to the apt - she says "take me" - whereupon he gets off & didn't do anything for her, so, so sad. She did not orgasm, he did not "go down on her". They cleaned up and went to sleep.

Thanks;

DKP

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I was with you till the cliff hanger

and I am sorry but details drive me crazy. Let's ignore the homophones. their, there, etc. and skip straight to the silly stuff. 4 young ladies move in to his house. 2 are sisters with a single set of parents for a total of 2 plus 2 = 4. the other 2 each have (presumably) 2 parents each, which is 2 plus 4 = 6, and Gabe = 1. they all get together for dinner and the total number is:

4 young ladies

6 parents

and

1 host, Gabriel

11

yet,

"A little while later, dinner was ready and the thirteen of them sat down to eat."

aaargh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Way Poorer Than Act 1

Gave act 1, a 5. Act 2 got a 2.

Did same person write them both? If so you lost it in between. Act 2 is so miserable that I will not read act 3.

Bye

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

Please learn to use cliffhangers, only at the end of a complete story. That device is to get us to read the next story. Not the next chapter. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

story TAGS