All Comments on 'Life is Wonderful'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
CharlesJCharlesJalmost 18 years ago
LOVE IT!

Absolutely wonderful read. Lots of dark humour and very vivid description! Normally when I see a minimum of 5 pages I would give the story a miss but this one caught my attention with even the opening.

Every paragraph was filled with suspense, fun and laughter. Clarissa was so cute and horny and Damian hahahah boy! A shrunk dick is a useless dick alright and Delilah, she deserved it.

Perfect story!!!

CharlesJCharlesJalmost 18 years ago
Oops!

I forgot to press that 100 on the first post sorry chap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more

We need at least 100 more stories from you.

leggydragonladyleggydragonladyalmost 18 years ago
Awesome story!

Like the previous posting, I think we need yet another hundred stories like this. I couldn't walk away or do anything else until I finished it.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned.

You've been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
popes and saints and angels

the story is a good caricature of religions --- specifically of Judeo-Christianity.

it makes "God", the omnipotent who created every single thing in the cosmos, a familiar father figure, with st. augustine to mother teresa and all these 98 percent european saints working pleasantly in their creator God's domain, all working with aim to save homo sapiens from the dark lord "Satan", who's supposedly just a shade below God and his most powerful arc-angels but who can still create chaos from one figment of homo sapiens imagination and waking hour, to another,,,

but the important thing is, the living pope and all who preceeded him said, we KNOW without a doubt HE exists and says these things! (delusion and reality intertwined inescapbly, intricately and there's no way to tell them a part but those in such cycles say they have no doubt where the big chasm lies!! lol)

it's a wonderful life, yes,,, on this small, pale, blue dot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Trumpeted Talent

A strong sample of what you can do with your talent and imagination.

You had fun and so did we plus along the way we were very much entertained.

An illustration to others that true erotic arousal can happen without someone being sickly disrespected.

I / we hope the next 100 can be as good for us and you.

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Warning, Some hate the Mention of God & Jesus

Good luck & hang in there. Some day we shall all find the true truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OK

I thought most of it was great, but the stuff with the baseball bat and Delilah was a mood killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderfully Entertaining!

A story that weaves a comforter for its readers with numerous colors and shades of different textured cloths. A wonderful gift that provides warmth, laughter, and excitement. Thank you and congratulations on you 100th story.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
A Wonderful Rendition

I am an avid fan of 'It's a Wonderful Life.' I think your story was marvelous and quite faithful. Except in this story, everyone got what was coming to them. I like that.

Keep up the fine work!

teh568teh568almost 14 years ago
The Title is True

It is a good and rare thing to find a story that has such a strong feeling to it. Most stories on this web site show the strength of sex in a good (and often times bad) light. But this story, with its focus on the idea of 'love conquers all' and not sex controls all, that really shines. I think that a feel good story, to be successful, must enduce fellings that raise you beyond what you felt before. And this story definately does that. The point that this story does have plenty of sex, is just like 'having your cake, and eating it too'. I guess that sometimes' "Love does conquer all".

kutikutiabout 12 years ago
True love

A good story well written , made me cry(real tears),it made me feel good inside,keep writing so other's can feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

I have just discovered you and your work. Albeit late to the site, an amazing, well written story that deserves as many kudos as can be given.

You presented the story with great integrity, and stayed fairly close to the original tale.

Faith and hope are an integral part of the human experience, and you wove that, with respect for a particular religion, into a riveting story.

Thank you!

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 7 years ago
Been a while, second read

Still a great tale. Thanks again for the offering!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
idk

I hate to be a hater here, but some phrases you used such as the most recent one towards the end "steaming box" really turned me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can sometimes be picky about the stories I read, but this one is simply perfect. I loved the title! Wish I could go higher than a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous