Life is Wonderful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

Greg lifted his head and they kissed again, this time with more urgency. As they worked their mouths together, Marie nervously unbuttoned Greg's shirt, and he helped her pull it off, then she pulled off the T-shirt he'd been wearing under it.

She raked her fingers up and down Greg's chest, which was modestly covered by brown fur. But her hands were drawn like magnets to Greg's belt, which she unbuckled, then she undid his pants, and this time it was Greg who shimmied his hips to let his pants fall to the floor.

His cock was hot and hard in his shorts, anticipating the pleasure to come. Marie couldn't wait. She pulled his shorts down and smiled broadly when his hard cock bounced free. It was nice and meaty, a beautiful sight to the horny brunette.

"It's beautiful," she sighed, softly stroking its length.

Greg reached down to take off his socks, then stood naked in front of his bride. He casually guided Marie toward the bed. She lay back on the bed, lifted her legs and rolled her stockings off, one leg at a time.

She started to pull her panties off, but Greg stopped her.

"I want to do that," he whispered.

Marie leaned back on her elbows, her chest rising and falling with her heavy breathing. She gazed seductively at Greg, her dark eyes blazing with a fire he'd rarely seen in a woman, even from Delilah.

"You are beautiful, you know that?" Greg said as he approached the bed.

"Well, honey, I know I'm not as sexy as most girls, not as pretty..." she began, but Greg cut her off.

"I don't want to hear that from you ever again," Greg said forcefully as he climbed on the bed. "You are very pretty, very sexy and your best asset is that space between your ears. You're a smart girl, with so much to offer. You have an inner beauty that can't be matched. I love you, and I think you're the sexiest woman I've ever known."

With that, he slid his hand between her legs, to her satin-covered crotch. She was hot and her panties were wet with the fruit of her desire.

Greg slid a finger into the gusset of Marie's panties, ran it up the line of her furrow and was rewarded with a gushing flow of moisture. He pushed the digit into her hole and she gasped in pleasure at the swirling sensations that crackled through her body.

After fingering her for a minute or so, he pulled his away free and sniffed his finger then licked it clean, savoring the taste. He slid down the bed and took up position between Marie's legs. He reached under her butt and slowly slipped her panties up her thighs to her knees, pulling her legs up as he did.

Greg stared at Marie's hot pussy, open and waiting. It was framed by a thick thatch of black hair that framed her labia and down between her butt cheeks. Those lips were a dark coral color and they were shiny with her arousal.

Greg bent down close to the pussy in front of him and swiped his tongue up her slot. Marie writhed on the bed in passion as Greg pressed his attack, working his lips over her hole, lapping up the flow of juice from her core.

Marie was in heaven as she felt the well of lust soaring through her body. She scissored her legs and her panties fell off her feet onto the bed. She opened her legs wide then and begged Greg to do anything he wanted to her.

She'd had a few men in her time, but none made her feel like this man. She had known all along that she could please him and that if he could ever see her – really see her – he could please her as well.

Greg was happily slurping on his new wife's pussy, boring his tongue into her hole, then curling it up over her swollen clit. Marie clutched the sheet as she arched her back, keening and moaning in her passion, her hips working to maintain the connection between h is mouth and her cunt.

Up, up and away, her climax soared to a head, then with a gasp and a squeal, Marie convulsed in orgasm, soaking Greg's face with her flow.

"Ahhhhhh, God!" she panted. "Greg, baby, please! Fuck me, make me yours. I've been waiting long enough."

Greg was happy to oblige. He'd been humping the bed furiously as he worked his mouth on Marie's hot cunt. He got up on his knees and inched his way between her legs. He gazed down at a sight he hoped he'd never forget.

Marie had a finger at the corner of her mouth, staring up at him hotly, her chest heaving, her legs open, with the wet gash between them ready and waiting.

Greg held his cock tightly at the base and rubbed the head between Marie's lips in a teasing motion then aimed it at her hole and slid home. He entered her slowly but steadily, groaning at the exquisite feeling of her tight, clenching walls as they enveloped his hard, throbbing cock.

Marie gasped as she felt Greg's cock fill her to the brim. She pulled Greg to her as she began to work her hips in rhythm with the incoming thrusts of Greg's cock. It was everything she had dreamed it would be when she'd first seen Greg walk into the Crossroads Tavern.

She felt the hot sizzle of their skin as their bodies slid together, the friction between them seeming to send off sparks.

Greg's cock was like a machine as he jackhammered Marie's pussy with relentless strokes. He lost himself in the feeling of Marie's body wrapped around his.

They could each feel the crescendo of their passion as they worked faster and harder together, staying in tune, staying in rhythm, their lust dancing at an ever-higher pitch. Much like the solos they were now playing with the Bluesrockers, they just kept climbing higher, trading riffs, spurring the other on to a higher plane.

"Oh God, baby! Oh God, baby! Oh God, baby," Marie chanted over and over as she surrendered herself totally to her man, her sweat-slick body clinging to Greg's.

As her climax reached critical mass, Marie squeezed her eyes shut, so she didn't see the grimace of lust as Greg passed the point of no return.

Fucking deep in Marie's pussy with supremely hard, fast thrusts, Greg tensed as the cum exploded from his scrotum and raced through his cock like quicksilver. With a gasp and a cry that matched the groaning squeal from his wife, Greg spewed a rocket load of cum deep in her twitching pussy.

They held each other for dear life, as if their mutual orgasm was sweeping them down the rapids. Greg just kept boring his cock in, in, in as he squeezed out secondary bursts of cum. Then, with a loud groan, he fell forward onto Marie's body, and she held him in her arms as she felt the tears of joy fall from her eyes.

"You've made me the happiest woman in the world today," Marie whispered. "I want to please you every minute of every day for the rest of my life."

"Marie, you're special woman," Greg said softly. "I just wish I'd found you earlier. It would have saved me a lot of grief if I had."

"I don't know," Marie said. "Everything in its own time. You had to go through hell to get to heaven."

Greg chuckled then, and he thought about Clarissa, who had pushed him in Marie's direction. He'd helped her get her wings, he thought, and she'd helped him find the love of his life.

"Yeah, I guess you do," he said finally.

------

Clarissa Goodbody lay back on the chair in her little room, momentarily sated. Her wings were folded carefully on the dressing table nearby, as was her gown. Her legs were spread as she slowly moved her hand away from her dripping pussy.

"Whew!" she exclaimed as she stared down at the small crystal bowl that was one of the many perks that came with promotion to Angel, First Class. "I knew they'd be good together, but, mercy me, that was something."

She smiled seductively as she gazed down at the exhausted couple on the bed in the honeymoon suite of the Peabody Hotel in downtown Memphis.

"You two have a wonderful life," she said. "I'll check back on you again, real soon."

She waved her hand over the bowl and it went dark. Then she turned her attention to the young angel standing in front of her naked. She gazed seductively at the perfect cock that jutted hard from between his legs, and at the wet ring around his grinning mouth.

"Now then," she said as she beckoned him to come to her. "Where were we?"

She stood up and they embraced, their shimmering bodies flowing together. Then she pulled him toward the bed that sat along one wall of her room and they lay down as one. Just before he sank his cock into her steaming box for another round of celestial sex, she looked up at him and sighed.

"I just love being an angel."

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers