All Comments on 'Life of an Average Houswife'

by Wilkie33

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

It's "clothes," not "cloths," and if he dressed, why did his CLOTHES have to be put in the bag?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whew. Thought it was one of the stories where she was Horney from a lover, not husband.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Hi. I enjoyed the reinactment of Big Arnie and Jamie-lee Curtis. Also that the wife has a creative factor, so many thanks for the story. It looks as if you are going to continue the adventure. Great.

From a feedback aspect, you have to be aware of any ages or dates mentioned and be mindful of their impact. If she first got pregnant at Junior Prom (at High School??) Then again pregnant before she graduated. So, two kids before 18/19? Later you said: "My wife was just over 30 now. ...but her concept of sex was way different now than 20 years ago". Did that mean you started having sex at age 10? Do you see what I mean about being careful. Anyway, thanks again and good luck with your next story. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

written by some closeted, or not so closeted cuck, apparently. Slippery slope, and then some. Straight to hell at the end of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rubbish

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

The real "LW" stories in which two partners are enough are still the best! Well done!

Wilkie33Wilkie33about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Mr. Spencer. Your right of course my time line is not aligned correctly. Unfortunatly it is to late to edit a published story.

and of course spelling was never my strong suit sbrooks. I wasn't very clear on the clothing aspect but if you read back, the husband showered and changed so he had to sets of cloths.

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurabout 1 year ago

Besides what Lenardspencer wrote, my personal erck was the repeated use of the word "cloths" instead of "clothes". Very distracting from the scene trying to be set for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Personally I thought it was hot , the playoff of the movie complete with both recorder and voice moderator is the extra edge . Excellent concept .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, though there were too many errors to make it a comfortable read. Even once the annoying use of cloths for clothes had been pointed out, you still made the same error in a reply to the comments! You can, of course, resubmit an edited version of your story to Lit. Just look in the guidance for authors. If I remember rightly it’s simply a question of putting EDITED in the title.

LucieLou007LucieLou007about 1 year ago

I thought it was a great story I read it perfectly, and looking forward to Part 2 :D

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Not as bad as I had thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilkie33@Wilkie33
Happily Married and staying that way. I write in both Male and Female voice. Many of my female based stories began as involved long term roleplay for myself and my wife. We have done just about everything two people alone can do and any stories involving others is pure fictio...