Life Raft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a wonderful thing from my end, but I was sure I could only ever have the barest glimmering of the ecstasy she was experiencing. Sex will always be a woman's game. Eventually, though, Jessica slid down the side of her orgasmic mountain and rejoined me in the land of mere mortals. I left my fingers inside her, not moving them, then laid my palm firmly across her mound, keeping up our contact.

I moved up and rested at her side, kissing her calmly as the last of her adrenaline dissipated. If the taste of her fluids in my mouth bothered her, she gave no indication.

"I suppose you'll try to tell me that most people wouldn't consider that sex either," she eventually said.

"Well, you are still a virgin." I could feel the last spasms of her climax as her muscles twitched around my fingers.

She casually reached out and took my hard member in her hand, gently squeezing and caressing. "I love this thing, Sean," she said softly. "So long, hard and slim. It's like a sword." I wouldn't previously have imagined that having my manhood judged as "slim" would have pleased me, but coming from her, it sounded awesome. I nearly blushed.

"I've been a virgin my whole life," she continued, "but I'd like to spend the rest of my life as something else."

"And what would that something else be?"

"A woman who'd given her virginity to a man who valued and deserved it."

I looked her straight in the eyes. "Jessica, a gift like that is something I would treasure for the rest of my life."

"Then it's yours." I felt her spread her legs slightly. "Let's not wait. Pierce me with your sword."

I disengaged my lips from hers and slipped my fingers out of her. She surprised and delighted me by taking my hand and sucking my fingers into her mouth, cleaning them of her juices. It was an incredibly erotic sight.

"Oh Jessica, I can't believe I'm really here with you."

"Likewise. I'd almost given up hope that something like this could ever happen to me."

"Are you ready?"

"I'm ready and I'm safe. I need you inside me," she said, almost begging.

I got between her legs. Rubbing myself in her soaking folds, I moved to her opening.

"Jessica, I'm going to make you mine now," I said, looking into her eyes.

"I'm yours for the taking," she said in return, looking right back into mine.

We held our eyes like that, unselfconsciously looking into each other's souls as I pushed forward, feeling more tightness than I'd ever experienced before. She flinched a little as my head wedged inside her.

"Is that okay?" I asked. "Slim" I may have been, but still a lot thicker than a couple of fingers.

"Yeah, keep going," she gasped, tension strong in her voice.

I kept my weight on my elbows and began to work in and out of her, spreading her moisture and, stroke by stroke, going deeper and deeper. I purposely went very slowly, letting her acclimate to my intrusion. At times she was returning my kisses, at other times she was still, completely focused on what I was doing.

Being inside Jessica felt like being squeezed firmly with a wet, slippery, velvet glove. As was my habit, I was careful to watch my depth so I wouldn't hurt her, but she seemed to almost pull on me, taking me deeper and deeper into her body. To my astonishment, I finally pushed all the way into her, buried just as deep as I could go.

"Oh God, Sean. I needed you to touch me there so much."

"It's almost miraculous, being inside you, Jessica," I murmured as I kissed her. "It feels like you were made just for me."

"Likewise, lover."

I began to move, just a little.

"Oh yeah, that's what I want," she said.

I'd thought I had some experience at this, but it was like I'd never been with a woman before. Jessica was just so incredibly different. Her hips began to move, almost randomly at first, but soon in perfect counterpoint to mine as she caught on. We danced together to the ancient rhythm.

I was soon thrusting with long, slow strokes, feeling every ridge of her as I slid in and out of her sweet depths. She sucked my tongue deep into her mouth, wanting more and more of me.

Gradually I picked up the pace and we moved faster and faster, making love in ever more unity as we learned each other's ways. I never wanted this to end.

Being with her was a severe test of my control. My instincts were screaming at me to hurry up and give her my seed, but I somehow held on as Jessica began to come. I'd already figured out that she was massively orgasmic, but I was still unprepared for her reaction to having intercourse for the first time.

Jessica's wave of orgasms was a veritable symphony of sexual climaxes, sometimes small, sometimes expansive, but always there, each one starting as the previous one faded away. She totally, and without reservation, gave herself over to me. Sometimes she screamed, sometimes she seemed to faint. Other times she arched her back so hard it looked painful and once she even cried.

I played her like a fine violin, while she unconsciously acted in the role of the conductor. I was moving in perfect sync with her, divining when to increase my tempo, when to move slowly and sometimes when to hold perfectly still. I was glorying in the glow of her orgasmic fury and very glad of her short nails as her fingers raked across my back. At last though, our symphony rose to its final crescendo.

It was time. "I'm going to come now," I whispered into her ear.

"Oh God, yes. I want you to fill me," she moaned.

Then she lost it for the last time. The spasms of her inner muscles were just the trigger I needed and as Jessica reached her peak, I gave in to my urge and let go. I held myself as deep inside her as I could reach and felt the ecstatic agony as my hot jism exploded and began to fill her.

We clung to each other as our bodies and souls experienced that ultimate unity. This was lovemaking like I'd never known it before. I never wanted it to end and fervently wished that I could stay inside her like this forever.

Life isn't like that of course and eventually we both came down from our highs. I kept my weight on my knees and elbows as our kisses became less desperate and more caring. At last I felt that I could trust myself to speak.

"Now that is what most people would consider 'having sex,'" I said, "though I doubt even one in a thousand has ever experienced anything as intense as what we just did."

"So it was good for you too?" she said with an impish, but exhausted, grin.

"Oh, I suppose on a scale of one to ten I might give us as much as a fourteen."

"Damn, I was shooting for fifteen."

"There's always next time," I said, trying to sound casual, but now horribly troubled by the fact that she would be moving away soon.

"Or the time after that," she said. If I didn't miss my guess, she was concerned about the same thing.

I felt myself going limp and I slipped out of her. I leaned down and kissed her again. "Thank you, Jessica. That was wonderful."

"And thank you, Sean. You somehow made my first time better than I ever could have dreamed."

I lay down on my side next to her, then noticed that the shadows were starting to climb the far cliff wall. "I wish we could stay here like this, but we need to get back soon. Randi and company are waiting for us."

"I heard you say that to Ethan and the gang, but I'm sure they're long gone. I'm just hoping that Randi doesn't give me any crap about getting my bag back from her car. Never mind my clothes, it has my wallet and phone in it."

"I don't think you need to worry about your stuff. I'm pretty confident that the girls are awaiting our arrival. And I don't think they'll be able to stop you getting your stuff back, either."

She was puzzled. "How can you be so sure?"

I grinned and told her.

Jessica's face lit up. Then I shared the plan I'd been working on.

"You know," she said when I was done explaining, her face beaming in anticipation, "I think this might be fun."

We launched back onto the river and I rowed us out into the middle of the current. We were indeed in the shade and it looked like we would be for the rest of the trip.

I shipped the oars and Jessica came to me, getting me to lay back so she could spread out across me. She felt as light as a feather and our close contact gave me a quick erection. Jessica felt it as well and wordlessly slipped down onto me, making the connection with a minimum of fuss.

It might have seemed like a casual action to an outside observer, but the feeling was just as intense as the first time. It took some willpower not to begin thrusting up into her, but something in her slightly subdued body language told me that she had something serious on her mind.

"What is it, Jessica?"

"You can tell, huh?"

"Yeah."

She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder while I gently massaged her back. Jessica was giving me occasional squeezing caresses with her rippling vaginal muscles, but that was all that was happening down there at the moment.

"I told you earlier that I didn't know if I was going to the Olympics."

"Yeah. So when do you find out?"

"Well, I phrased it that way because I wasn't ready to admit what was really going on. See, I found out right after my tryout that they wanted me on the team."

"I would say congratulations, but obviously there's more to it than that. You're not sure you want to do it?"

"No, that's not it at all. It's been my dream since I started playing in junior high. The problem is that Kevin doesn't want me to go."

"Kevin the creep? You said you hadn't seen him since that day in the library."

"And I haven't, but right after I got back from the Olympic trials, he sent me an email with a copy of a video. Sean, he somehow managed to catch the encounter in my room with his cell phone camera. He said that because I'd 'shamed' him, he'd post the video on all of those celebrity sex tape sites if I joined the Olympic team."

"Oh my God! As if what he did to you in the library wasn't bad enough."

"Yeah, he's edited the video so his face is blurred, but it shows me clear as a bell, bent over my desk with my pants around my knees, ready to take it doggie style. The clip ends just as he starts to try and enter me."

"What's his malfunction? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I don't know what his deal is, but he included my grandparents' address in his email and said he'd send them some stills. They're elderly and extremely conservative, and the thought of them opening something like that is almost more than I can bear."

Jessica was silent for a long moment, but she continued to squeeze me rhythmically. I could sense that my presence in her body was a comfort to her.

"I'm supposed to be at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs in two weeks, but I just don't know if I can."

"Jessica, what would have happened if he'd just gone ahead and sent that stuff to your family without blackmailing you? What would they have done?"

"They'd have been really upset."

"Would they have shunned you?"

She paused. "No, I suppose not. They love me and they would have gotten over it."

"But what would they think if they found out that you'd skipped competing in the Olympics simply to protect them from seeing you with your pants down?"

I couldn't help but notice that while she thought that one over, she'd started to move up and down on me a little. I fought to hold still and let her concentrate.

"You're right, Sean. I've already told my family that I've been selected, so they'd be pretty upset if I decided not to go. Maybe what I need to do is bite the bullet and warn them that something ugly might come out, then tell Kevin to go pound sand."

"Atta girl, and maybe calling his bluff would be enough to get him to back down. You could also tell him that you have a guy who's just itching to track him down and beat the living shit out of him if that video ever sees the light of day."

"Hey, I like that!" I could tell that she thought I was kidding about giving Kevin the beating I figured he so richly deserved. I wasn't.

"So you're going to do it?" I asked.

"Damn straight I am," she said with a determined look on her face. She gave me a quick kiss, then sat up. "I'm gonna help my team snag a gold!" With that, she began to move up and down on me with authority. "But first I'm gonna snag another warm load of your cum," she teased. I figured this was going to be grand.

Fate, however, had other ideas. The river had been reasonably smooth ever since the first set of rapids, but now the raft suddenly dropped and pitched hard to port, accelerating precipitously. Jessica squealed and braced herself heavily with her arm against the side of the raft. She was hanging on for all she was worth, and I even felt her vaginal muscles clamp down hard, but her center of gravity was too high. I lunged upward to grab for her arms, but it was already too late as the raft pitched even harder to starboard. With a louder squeal, she popped clean off of me and flew right out of the raft.

"Jessica!" I yelled, bouncing to my knees and looking over the side for her. She was nowhere in sight. As my panic started to rise, I quickly realized that I'd made a colossal error. Like Ethan had told me when we were riding in Randi's Suburban, the last set of rapids was in a big bend in the river. He'd said we should stay to the outside. Indeed, that side of the river featured smaller waves and just a couple of rocks sticking up out of the water. Anyone in a tube would see that and make sure to stay over on that side.

As I looked around desperately, I could see a large sign on a piling in the center of the river, a hundred yards upstream. It probably warned tubers to stay to the outside of the bend. Unfortunately, Jessica and I had gotten so involved with each other down in the bottom of the raft that we hadn't been watching.

The inside of the bend was too gnarly for tubes, and evidently a serious danger for rafters who came into it unprepared. It featured heavily roiling water and lots of rocks. I'd gone on a half-day rafting trip in college once and our guide had called a stretch that looked like this a "Grade III" rapid, something you should only attempt with proper equipment, scouting, and experience. Unfortunately, we'd headed right into the middle of it unawares.

Jessica was naked and alone out there somewhere without a life jacket, helmet, wetsuit or even the slightest preparation. I looked around frantically for her, but there was no trace. How could I have been so incredibly stupid?

"Over here!" Jessica cried out in a desperate voice. I whipped around to look behind me. She was maybe twenty-five feet from the raft and swimming in my direction. The river had calmed slightly, but a quick peek downstream told me that this was just temporary. The worst of the rapids were still coming.

My first instinct was to go over the side and swim to her, but I knew that while she probably wasn't as strong a swimmer as I was, I would only slow her down. Instead, I grabbed the oars and began to row in her direction for all I was worth.

The distance between us was closing rapidly and I snuck another glance downstream. I quickly realized that getting Jessica back in the raft was only part of what we needed to do to get out of the rapids in one piece. There appeared to be one clear route through the rocks big enough for the raft, and I'd just rowed away from it. If we stayed on the track the raft was in now, we'd both end up swimming among the rocks.

I watched over my shoulder and when Jessica reached up and snagged the grab handle on the bow, I quickly spun and began rowing the raft stern first back toward the clear path through the rocks. I was facing Jessica now.

"Climb in!" I yelled, but she was looking downstream as well. She must have seen it like I did, because instead of pulling herself into the relative safety of the raft, she began to kick for all she was worth, helping us move over to where we needed to be.

With our combined efforts, we had almost gotten the raft back into the channel by the time we hit the really rough section, but we'd run out of time. The raft dropped like a stone as the water dipped into the rapids. I leapt from my position in the center of the raft and grabbed an exhausted Jessica by the wrists and pulled her in. Then everything got crazy.

We were past the point of being able to use the oars, so we held onto the center grab handles and each other as the raft plunged forward and piled up against the big boulder on the left side of the passage. We both felt the raft rear up as the water built up underneath. For a moment it looked like we were going to capsize. Then I heard the rough, rasping sound of the raft sliding along the rock face and we were through. We just held on for another ten or fifteen seconds as the raft plunged and bucked, but then, miraculously, we were back to cruising on smooth water.

Jessica got to her hands and knees and stuck her head over the side, retching and coughing. She'd obviously had some water go down the wrong pipe. As I waited helplessly, she finished clearing her lungs, then collapsed in the bottom of the raft.

"Are you okay?" I asked, quickly scanning her for cuts, scrapes and compound fractures. Outwardly, she seemed to be okay.

Finally she caught her breath. "Yeah, I'm good," she said.

"You scared me. I thought I'd lost you."

"I scared myself. I guess we should have been paying closer attention, huh?"

"Yeah, that wasn't my finest moment."

"Mine either, but I've only got one big regret."

"And that is?"

"I missed out on snagging that warm load of cum," she said with a tired smile.

I hugged her close to me. It looked like she was going to be all right.

We approached the landing area just a few minutes later. As we'd hoped, there were only two vehicles in sight. Randi's Suburban was parked close to the water and my Mustang was clear at the other end of the massive parking lot, next to the exit. As I'd expected, Randi, Kim and Trish were there, awaiting our arrival, but I was surprised to see my ex-friend as well. He was standing by the water, but nowhere near the girls.

"Oh crap," Jessica murmured. "Is that Alex?"

"Yeah. If you'd like, I can beach the raft here, then walk down and get your clothes for you."

She shook her head. "Our plan won't work if I'm not willing to be nude in front of him. I'll just have to remember that I have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm gonna stand tall and proud."

"That's the spirit."

I was rowing with the intention of beaching us right between Alex and the girls. As we got closer, I could see Alex' surprise when he realized that Jessica was topless. I didn't like his lecherous expression in the least.

"Jesus, Sean," he yelled as we got closer. "Where the hell you been? I got here two hours ago!"

At that moment, something inside me snapped. Something that had had a tight hold on me for as long as I could remember. It was also something that I wasn't going to put up with anymore.

"What's the matter, Alex? Did your new friends see through your act? I can't blame them for not wanting to give you a ride." His jaw dropped when he realized that I was serious. He'd never heard me talk crossly to anyone before, but I wasn't done. "I'll bet they ditched you when they found out what a lying sack of shit you are."

From the look on his face, I could see that this was exactly what had happened. "Hey, watch your damn mouth, beanpole," he said.

The bow of the raft slid up on shore. "Hang on for a second," I said to Jessica in a low voice, "I'm going to have to take care of this."

I hopped out and pulled the raft further up onto the sand as Alex approached. His eyes got big when he saw that I was nude. "Dude, where's your..." He trailed off as I took three steps up the beach, right into his face. I was totally outside my comfort zone and my subconscious was rebelling, but intellectually I knew I could make this work if I kept up my courage.