Life Raft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We really appreciate that," Jessica said, "but I think Sean and I are going to enjoy a little alone time here, since we don't have to worry about a sitter." All six of them gave us knowing looks.

"It's been fun," I said. "We really enjoyed hanging out with you guys."

"Look," Fiona said, "you two are more than welcome to join us again next summer." There were enthusiastic nods from the other five.

"Gee, that would be awesome," I said, "but of course Jessica and I only met a few hours ago."

"You'd never know that to look at the two of you," Sabrina said. Rudy rolled his eyes, but I held Jessica a little closer and she snuggled up to me comfortably.

"Well, I'm sure I speak for the rest of us when I say that I hope to see you guys next year," Fiona said. We all got up and walked over to the edge of the water.

Ethan and I untied my raft from the tubes and he helped me drag it up onto the sand. "Uh, look," he said sheepishly in a low voice. "About what happened up on the rock..."

"Don't sweat it. You actually did her a huge favor. She's evidently had an ugly-duckling complex since she was a kid, but you helped show her that she's become a swan."

"Pleased to be of service then," he said, "but I'll still keep myself under better control in the future. If you want to, though, you can tell her that I honestly think she's totally hot."

"I will. Thanks."

We rejoined the group where we guys shook hands and the girls exchanged hugs. It really had been fun. Jessica and Fiona exchanged contact info.

They began to push their tubes back into the water. It was only then that I realized. "Aren't you guys forgetting something?" I asked.

"Nah," Lisa said. "We're gonna wait until after the rapids. If you guys can float in the raw, so can we."

"Sounds like fun," I said, "but be forewarned that Jessica's ex-friends will probably be waiting for her at the landing area." Jessica gave me a doubtful look.

"Will do," Ethan said, and they pushed off.

"Hope to see you next year," Fiona yelled as they started to drift out of sight.

"We'll see," I yelled back.

I turned to Jessica. She was already facing me. I took her in my arms and kissed her. From the instant our lips touched, there was no doubt of what we were about to do. We sank to our knees in the sand, then I gently laid her on her back. I got down on my side next to her, but then immediately recognized that we had a problem.

"This sand is a bit coarse, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's not exactly beach sand," she allowed. "It's too bad we don't have a towel or something."

I thought quickly. This was a beautiful spot otherwise for what looked to be Jessica's first time, but a comfortable horizontal surface was lacking. The raft had been a lot more...

I quickly got up and helped Jessica to her feet, leading her to the raft. I pulled it up further on shore to a level spot. She giggled. "Okay, it'll do."

We got horizontal again, this time in pneumatic comfort. I placed a palm on her stomach and began to kiss her in earnest. I was astounded at how good at this she was already becoming. I also loved the feel of her long, lean body against mine. In this position, Amanda's toes would have been by my knees, but Jessica's feet were caressing mine.

I began to kiss along her jaw line, intending to nibble an earlobe, but Jessica pulled her head away.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned that I had done something wrong.

"I'm great, and I want you to keep whatever it was you were about to do fresh in your mind, but I have a favor to ask of you."

"Name it."

"Would you mind lying back for a bit and letting me have my way with you? I've never had the opportunity to explore a man's body before."

Wow, this was different. Amanda had been with a lot of men -- she'd admitted to forty or fifty, but didn't know the exact number -- but for all that, hadn't been terribly adventurous about the sex we'd had. She'd only liked a couple of positions and her only kink had been doing the deed in risky places.

It had been sex, and as a married man, the only sex I was allowed, so I gratefully went with it, but it had always bothered me that Amanda had never seemed to want to touch me, caress me or give me any sort of pleasure with her hands. Now, in the raft, Jessica's wanting to explore my body was a new and very welcome thing.

"I wouldn't mind it at all," I said.

"You won't think I'm weird if I get a little, uh, clinical along the way?"

"Well, unless you're planning on doing a prostate exam or something, I'm sure I'll be thrilled."

"Great," she said, grinning at me. She had me move to the middle and lay on my back, then straddled me. She leaned down and began to kiss along my jaw line. I loved the feel of her lips on my skin and when she sucked on my earlobe I felt my erection surge.

"Is that okay?" she asked, feeling me twitch.

"It's totally a first for me, but I like it. I don't think you're likely to do anything I won't enjoy."

She kissed down along the side of my neck, then gently lipped my Adam's apple, which I supposed would be more on the clinical side, that being something of a gender-distinguishing feature. She gently kissed the hollow of my throat, then down along my collarbone.

She massaged the muscles of my pecs and shoulders, probing firmly with her fingertips. "It's not fair," she said. "I've worked my ass off as an elite athlete for years and I haven't been able to get anything like your kind of muscle development in my upper body. Men."

"Just keep in mind, though, if you want to talk about fair, that being female, you'll outlive me by seven years, statistically."

"Ten. Remember that I'm three years younger than you."

I realized that while I was talking life expectancies, she was talking about years on a calendar. That was an interesting distinction and made me wonder if she had been thinking in terms of the two of us growing old together. I decided that while it was a bit early to be thinking about such things, the idea wasn't at all disagreeable.

My arms were up on the side of the raft and Jessica reached in to swirl the bright red hair of my armpit with the tip of her finger.

"I know I'm being weird, Sean, you don't have to say it, but I've never actually felt armpit hair before. I was shaving mine as soon as it started growing."

"You don't have to explain to me, Jessica, but since we're on the subject, I couldn't help noticing that there's a spot you don't shave."

"Pretty gross, huh?"

"Not at all. It emphasizes the fact that you're a grown woman, not a little girl. That's a good thing."

"That's similar to my thoughts. Since I had to wait so long before I finally had pubic hair, it seemed like a shame to just shave it all off when it finally arrived. I did have it waxed once, but it hurt like hell and I was dealing with itchy stubble later. Now I just let it go natural."

"I like it."

"What I like is the way you smell," she said, leaning her face in close.

"Really? I can't imagine that my pits smell like roses by now."

"They make you smell like a man," she said. "That's a good thing."

"If you say so."

Jessica leaned in and kissed me there, then slowly kissed her way across my chest and sucked a nipple into her mouth. I'd never considered my nipples erogenous, but watching the way she was enjoying herself was a huge turn-on.

At last, she started to kiss her way south and I felt myself harden even more in anticipation.

She continued down until she kissed my navel and briefly stuck her tongue in. I squirmed. "Sorry, just doing a quick lint removal," she giggled.

"Lint? In my navel. I don't think so!"

"Well, it seemed pretty clean, I guess."

Despite our banter, I was nearly shivering with anticipation as Jessica moved over me. Again, what she did wasn't what I would have expected. I just loved that she felt so comfortable doing whatever came to her. My manhood was standing at attention as she slowly brushed a hard nipple across the head.

"Oh, Jesus," I moaned. She began to move in a circular pattern, rubbing me with her entire breast, then moving upward just a little until, again, just her nipple touched me. We were both watching as a thick droplet of pre-cum welled up. Jessica dipped her nipple in it.

Her action was like nothing I'd ever heard of, but the sheer, passionate sexiness of it was almost more than I could take. I wasn't even really thinking about it, but I put my hands on her sides and moved her chest up to my face, lowering her perfect breast to my mouth. I sucked the little droplet off of her nipple. I'd never tasted myself, and while I thought it should have grossed me out, it didn't.

Then I felt the veined underside of my straining manhood slip into the slick, wet valley of her nether lips. The surprised look on her face said that hadn't been her intention, but then I felt her move her hips just a little, drawing herself along my length.

We both moaned, the feeling being so intense. "Is this okay?" she murmured.

"Oh yeah. I like that."

"You don't think I'm being weird?"

"Are you kidding? I'm up for anything, especially if it feels as incredible as this."

"Good."

Her mouth came down to mine and we kissed as she saturated me with her fluids. This was a totally new experience for me, being with a woman who was ready and willing to try new things. I could only imagine what we could discover like this.

Jessica continued to rub herself on me, faster and harder until, maybe a minute later, she arched her back and cried out, holding herself motionless against me as she came.

"Oh yes, Jessica," I murmured. "I love it when you come." I held her as she slowly came down from her release.

"I kind of like it too," she said at last, appearing winded, but quite blissful. "That was awfully nice of you to let me get off that way. I think I may have a reward for you. Would you mind scooting up a bit?"

Guessing at what was coming, I immediately complied, while she scooted down to the other end and straddled my ankles. Now she had plenty of room. She put her hands on my hips and leaned down, slowly letting her tongue loll out of her mouth and then running it firmly up me, from base to tip, lapping up the fluids she'd just left there.

It was only then that I realized how close I was to coming. I somehow fought down the urge. If she hadn't already brought me off in the river, I might not have managed it, Tantric control or not.

"Wow, that's an interesting taste," she said. It didn't seem to bother her though. She slowly and deliberately took the head of my erection into her mouth.

"Oh, Jessica," I moaned. "You're so amazing." She began to move her mouth on me. It was so incredibly erotic that it took every erg of control I had left to slow down and enjoy this for a while.

This was a first for her, but Jessica wasn't letting that stop her. I felt her take more and more of me in her mouth. She accidentally scraped me with her teeth a couple of times before getting the hang of it, but soon I could feel her lips descending further and further.

Jessica was a fast learner and was soon bobbing on me and taking me to the back of her throat. It was exquisite. I could have held on and enjoyed this for some time, but I knew she wanted to get me off this way, so I let nature take its course. Nature didn't take long.

"Jessica, I'm gonna come," I warned her.

She popped off of me for just a moment. "Good, let me taste you." She wrapped her lips around me, just taking my head, and moved up and down in quick, small strokes.

"Here it comes," I warned, then spewed my seed. It felt like liquid fire racing down my shaft, almost painful, but so incredibly good. Especially good since it was Jessica who had done this for me. I felt her come to an immediate stop when my issue entered her mouth and I expected her to pop right off of me, but she hung on gamely as rope after rope burst loose. I actually shook with my release.

Jessica knew enough to stop stroking me as I came, instead holding me still in her mouth. I could see her eyes get big as I filled her, but she was right there until I was done. Then, with just a little bit of a slurp, she slid up and off of me. She wrapped a comforting hand around my shrinking member, then leaned back into a kneeling position. She looked to be a little at a loss for what to do with my semen.

"You're more than welcome to spit it into the sand," I said. "The EPA never has to know." I was just amazed and humbled by the fact that she'd let me come in her mouth.

She shook her head, then braced herself and swallowed it down. "Jessica, you're incredible," I said in complete and total awe.

She gave me a big grin. "A lot of my friends talked about swallowing, but most said they wouldn't. Those that did said the big test of their relationship was whether the guy would let them kiss him afterward."

"Come here," I said, motioning her down to me.

"Oops, I honestly wasn't trying to test you, Sean."

"It's not about a test. I just like to have someone to hold after I come."

"Say no more." Jessica spread herself across the front of me and laid her head on my shoulder as I wrapped her in my arms. My sensitive manhood was safely and warmly ensconced between our bodies.

"Thank you, Jessica," I said. "That was truly amazing. I've never experienced anything like it."

"Oh come on, that was my first blowjob. Surely Amanda was better than that."

"She may well have been, but I'll never know."

"What? Are you saying that she never..."

"No, she'd decided by the time we met that she didn't really like going down on guys."

"But you were her husband."

"Yeah, but she'd already developed some very definite ideas about what she liked and what she didn't, and when she found out that I wasn't demanding, she decided not to do that kind of stuff anymore. I suppose if I'd really pushed her, she might have agreed to it, but I was just so happy to finally be in a sexual relationship that I didn't want to rock the boat."

"So that wasn't just my first blowjob, it was your first as well?"

"It was our first, and it was fantastic." I punctuated that with a kiss. There was indeed an interesting flavor there, but I was tasting it on her lips, so I wasn't going to whine. It was a very small price to pay for the pleasure she'd just given me.

"So what other firsts can I help you with?" she asked.

"Actually, I've got one in mind for you." I traded places with her, kneeling between her open legs. I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth while she ran her fingers through my hair. I noted happily that our time in the water had removed the taste of sunblock.

"Jesus, Sean, you turn me inside out when you do that. Harder, please."

I could accommodate that. I sucked with renewed vigor, then, experimentally, gently bit down on her nipple. "Oh yeah, like that," she gasped. I took her other breast in my hand and began to pinch and twist the nipple. While she moaned, I let her slip out of my mouth and began to kiss my way down her body.

I found her navel agreeably lint-free as well, and it was about that time when Jessica seemed to realize where I was heading. She looked down at me with surprise. "Would you really do that for me? I'm all hairy and stuff."

I looked up to meet her eyes and backed off enough so that I could speak. "Of course I will, if you'll let me."

"Let you? Do you know how long I've dreamed about this?"

"Well let's see if we can make this dream come true then," I said, backing up just enough to take in her breathtaking beauty. Even as aroused as she was, everything was still neatly and fully contained inside her smooth little slit. I slid down between her legs, quickly placing my open mouth over her maidenhood and suffusing the entire area with my warm, moist breath.

"Oh God yes, Sean, that's so good," she moaned.

I backed off again and with gentle fingers, spread her outer lips to gaze inside. She had wonderfully delicate features that I figured would normally be a nice light pink, but in her aroused state were rosy red and glistening with her copious moisture. As I watched, another droplet formed and ran down her taint.

"Jessica, you're devastatingly beautiful. This part of you goes perfectly with the rest of you, and if you don't mind, I think we should have a little fun with it."

I looked back up at her. Being so utterly and completely exposed to me, I might have expected her to blush, but her desire had completely overcome any embarrassment. "I'm guessing the pleasure will be all mine," she said, the tension thick in her voice.

I would have begged to differ, but I was already leaning in. I dabbed at the little droplet on her taint with the tip of my tongue. Her taste was wonderful, clean and sweet. Jessica squirmed as I just twirled the tip of my tongue on her moist taint, then moaned as I worked my way up a little and, still holding her open with gentle fingers, began to lightly trace the edges of her inner lips. She shivered.

"Oh God, Sean, I need you to... to..." Jessica couldn't seem to put it in words, but I knew exactly what she wanted. Still, I was going to dole it out slowly and work up to that.

I began to wedge my tongue into her, further and further, darting it back and forth to gather her moisture. Jessica's breathing was starting to get ragged. Finally, I burrowed as deep as I could and fully partook of her wonderful depths. She was squirming and I had to put my hands on her thighs to hold her still. Eventually she seemed to stabilize and I placed a finger at her opening. I slid my tongue out and replaced it with my digit. I slowly worked it in and out, making sure that I didn't go too fast, but soon it was buried. Her opening made slick sucking sounds.

When she was used to it, I slid my slick middle finger out of her and replaced it with my index finger, then began to work both in together.

Jessica drew an audible breath. "I've never had anything bigger than my one finger in there before," she said worriedly.

"Just relax," I said. "You're built for this."

I felt her indeed relax as I slowly, gently, but insistently wormed my digits into her warm, succulent depths. At last they were buried completely.

"Oh God, I feel so full," she moaned.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, it's really good."

I slid my fingers back out until only the tips were inside her. Even on my six foot five scale of reference, my fingers are almost freakishly long and I could reach way into her. I slid them home, then pulled them out again in quick succession. Jessica's moans told me I was doing well.

Then, when my fingers were buried to the hilt, I bent them upwards and felt for the little, rough patch of skin. It was there and quite defined, so I began to massage it with her copious fluids.

"Oh my God! What are you doing to me?" she moaned. It was pretty clear that she'd had no knowledge of her own G-spot. Her level of arousal was increasing exponentially now, so I went for broke, moving my mouth down to her.

I lightly ran my tongue across the top of her slit and was nearly taken aback by the size and stiffness of her clit. It was standing up hard and firm now, extending way up out of its hood and just begging for attention.

Jessica squealed and squirmed as I worked the tip of my tongue down into the hood next to her clit, then began to swirl my tongue around her stiff member. Then she gasped as I finally sucked it into my mouth.

I kept working her G-spot as I mauled her clit at the same time. She exploded with abandon now. I had to hold her down with my free hand as she came, but I never let up, driving her ever higher as wave after wave of her climax washed over her.