All Comments on 'Life with the Twins Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
biphilmassbiphilmassover 6 years ago
Damn great stroke story

Love this story terrific stroke story I came 3 times in the first read. Just read it a second time and came 2 more times. Great potential for multiple partners and 3 ways and even more. Cannot wait till the vacation scenes and who knows who they will run into. Plus still waiting to see Diane being involved with dad and Tabby.

5 stars and a favorite story.

curley_62612curley_62612over 6 years ago
Continue

Please continue the story. Can't wait to see what happens on their vacation.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME DON'T STOP

My cock is hard. I had to stroke it.

Adding the Dr. Was a fantastic idea.

Dad was STUPID.. He should have been fucking the Dr.

What about Diane, his other daughter?

Doesn't she deserve some love.

We need another chapter and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible..

All I can say is 'This MUST continue'...!

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 6 years ago
Prop 69

I agree with everything Prop 69 said! More! Diane?! Cruise?! Thanks for sharing so damn hot!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved it! Chapter three should include the other daughter! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Extremely HOT !

One of the best I've read on here. Please add another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I swear, if he says 'uh huh' one more time, or replies by asking a question, I'll castrate him, fry 'em up and make him eat them!! Argh!! ;) The dude is dumb as a rock! Hell, anyone who passes up as much pussy as he does doesn't deserve it!

Geez, reading further along and he's like a broken record! ...yeah? Really? You sure? Fuck her? Now? Where? .....argh!!! ...and so damned ambivalent!

Now, the women in the story have it going on! Smart, funny, entertaining, sneaky, hot horny and delicious!! The doctor cracks me up! It's like all the women know he's a low i.q. Moron, but since he's a softie, handsome moron with a big dick they walk him happily around on a leash, feed him scooby snacks while enjoying his tongue and cock, lol ;)

Too funny!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please?

Would appreciate it if you continued...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue....

Would be great to continued with the cruise and diane, especially on a pvt yacht

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

Great story definitely needs a part 3,4 ,5 or more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HEATS UP

Every once in awhile sifting through the ore rocks on Literotica, I encounter a diamond. This is a gem.

Consulting the "doctor" was a great idea. Not that she's doing any doctoring. She's a sex facilitator (ie seducer) for herself and others. Her medical facts appear to be off. When I came across her age 22 for end of penis growth, I checked online. Various sites agreed penis growth ends when puberty ends. Wikipedia puts at 17. Another site 16-18. Obviously individuals will vary but 22 YO seems about as off the chart as a 12 inch penis. But seriously (?!), doc was there for fun rather than medical consultation, and I got more than one chuckle.

Remarkable series so far. Love that the story progresses with imaginative, well told dialog (as opposed to just narration). Also characters are loving and respectful (even the cheeky twins), not the arrogant, aggressive demeaning pricks in some stories.

Easily 5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unexpected Pleasure

Not what I expected but even more exciting

jmarks50jmarks50over 5 years ago
me too

I have got to find a doctor like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh, the story is rocking hot alright! (Hope Tabby entices her twin to ride daddy at night too!)

...But Gawd!! Shove a ball gag in the dudes mouth already!! I swear, if his constant brain-deadness saying 'uh huh' isn't fucking annoying enough, then his repeatedly turning every conversation into a dumbass question is! Yeesh! 'You want me to fuck her? Sure its a good idea? Right now? Do it here?' I mean, holy fuck batman, just stab him in the spine with a screwdriver, pry open a slot and jam in the end-plug from an Atari joystick, tape his mouth shut and just control the fucker! (umm.. Fucking!). Lol!

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Bravo

Another scorching chapter, thank you.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Oh, Yeah....and Diane is next (the OTHER daughter)...she is gonna be so upset when she finds out about this. Daddy is gonna have to work hard to make it up to her!!

Sylvia, the doctor, is facilitating this behavior while she is also interested in a relationship with Dad...this is making the story SSSOOO 🔥 HOT!! I LOVE IT!!

Now, on to chapter 3, see how this all works out!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

silly fantasy ravings

Falstaff60Falstaff60about 1 year ago

Yeah, literally have not had one in 3 years per health issues coupled with the meds I have to take, but this story gave me a raging erection. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES