Life with the Twins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There. Now it's all wet and ready," Tabby said with a grin as she aimed my cock head at Sylvia's wet pussy.

"Oh god," I groaned softly as I slipped into her tight tunnel, her petite frame making her pussy nearly as tight as my daughter's. I held her hips and gently pushed in and out, stroking slowly at first and then working more quickly as Sylvia's moans drove my excitement higher. I could feel my balls slapping something, and expected it was a combination of Sylvia's pussy and my daughter's face as she licked and teased Sylvia's clit with her tongue.

"Oh fuck me! Ohhhhhh god yes, yes, fuck me! Fuck my hot little cunt!" Sylvia gasped over and over as I plunged into her. I could feel her pussy clenching and spasming as she climaxed around my plunging cock, moaning and gasping a continuous stream of requests and demands to fuck her harder, faster and so on. I lost track of how long I'd been banging into her before she reached back with one hand and pushed me away, pulling herself off of my cock and crawling off Tabby. "God no more. I can't take any more right now," she panted. "Jesus do I feel fucked out."

"I'm not," Tabby said, rolling over to get up off the ground. "Come on daddy," she coaxed, pulling me by the hand. I got up and followed her around the sofa, where she bent over the back, her ass pushing up in the air toward me. "Fuck me more daddy. I want to feel you come in me again."

"You do?"

"Oh god yes," she groaned as I rubbed my cock head up and down her wet pussy lips. "OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" she groaned loudly as I pushed into her, my cock expanding her tight little tunnel. I started pumping my hips, driving my cock in and out of her as she lay over the sofa. "Oh fuck yes. Sooooo fucking good! Give me all of that cock daddy! Fuck my hot little cunt with that big cock!"

"I think we're going to have to have a talk about your language," I grunted as I plunged in and out of her pussy, drawing a giggle from her.

"First we have to make you come," she said, looking back at me.

"That won't be a problem in a few minutes," I grunted in response.

She lifted her legs off the floor and spread them wide, nearly laying her knees on the back of the sofa as I held her hips so she didn't fall off the sofa, pounding into her. "That's it daddy. Fuck me. Come in my hot little pussy. Come in your daughter's hot wet pussy!"

"Oh shit," I groaned as my body responded to the new position and her dirty talk. I could feel the tingle racing through my body and my balls tightening up in preparation for what was to come. "Here it comes," I grunted as my body felt like it was going to explode. My body suddenly jerked, jamming my cock into her and nearly knocking her off the back of the sofa. I felt my cock pulse a jet of cum into her before jerking and sending another where the first had gone. Half a dozen times my body pumped into her before my climax started to wane.

"Oh yeah," Tabby moaned as she held herself up on the sofa cushions.

Sylvia got up from where she was sitting and walked around the sofa. She wrapped her arms around me, pressing her bare body against my back and ass, her arms gently teasing up and down my chest. "You know. I think you two are going to have to come over and have these little father daughter talks with me every so often."

"More? I thought this was supposed to teach her NOT to want to do this."

"I don't think that's possible. I think that until she gets tired of it, she's gonna be just like me. Begging for it every chance she gets," Sylvia giggled. "You've just shown you can handle two of us just fine," she said softly. "And if Tabitha wants to explore other positions and styles, well, I can't think of a safer place to do that than in her own father's arms."

"Oh lord," I groaned, realizing that my life had just gotten so much more complicated.