All Comments on 'Life with the Twins Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 6 years ago
Hot steamy island fun

A fuck fest for the whole family. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All of them?

Is there a single woman that won't throw herself at him, pussy first?

Yes, it's wish fulfillment, but that doesn't mean it has to be this ridiculous. This isn't how humans work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting

Waiting for the next Chapter..... Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
verry realistic

several times I had to stop and laugh at what was happening to George, poor man does;t know what;s up or what's was planned with him involved

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 6 years ago

Dear Lord, please send all the kinky hot ladies in this story to my room. I promise I will look after all of them till the day I die! WITH A SMILE FROM EAR TO EAR!!!!! As for the twins, please send those angels of mercy to me in my dreams....Thank you Lord!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Life with the twins, Not Really

Good story.

However, we got a little show of the twins.

Then dear old dad was fucking every cunt that got in front of him.

Tabby was the one twin that got fucked, and had a threesome too.

Dad should have had Diane and Tabby together, now that would be a story of Life with the twins.

Keep focused.

The next chapter should be the Twins and Dad.

vikesanimalvikesanimalover 6 years ago
Tunnels

Enough with the tunnels. Every story I’ve read you use the word tunnel. I’m sick of it. You write good stories but be more creative

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

It's a great story so far but I'd love some pregnancy thrown in to the mix ;)

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
You are going to continue this - aren't you !

This is too good to stop now !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Off track?

I feel that a quite good story has gone somewhat off track. For two reasons. 1) it needs to adhere more -- not entirely -- to the title. And when Diane was finally brought in -- well, maybe it would have been better if Tabitha had "prepared" her beforehand to smooth her initiation. 2). Too many others were brought in without building a connection. So lacked emotion. Hint: Sylvia the doctor (in previous episode) was a slick addition because there was a connection and building. Also she was connected to both Dad AND daughter.

Interesting but not up to previous episodes. No rating.

Has potential for further episode(s).

Paul in Oklahoma

lwiltonlwiltonabout 6 years ago
A lot of fun, and we can hope for more

This is a recent story, and I hope there are at least a couple of more in the pipeline. Obviously George is going to have a lot of unexpected fun with people he doesn't know and will (mostly?) never see again while on vacation, but its certain that Tabby and Diane are going to want to get daddy to themselves, together, at some point. And then next week they are going to go back home, and what happens then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Definitely More

Good story line bring the twins in for a threesome

work in others while on vacation

Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Time for more

Don’t stop now when it’s just getting good. MORE!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

BUT WE NEED AN ENCORE. can't leave your readers hanging here. we need the foursome!!! love this story. VERY SEXY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

good solid story for this site------but the ending! It's like you forgot to submit a couple more pages. Keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story so far but you need to keep going.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

You're still writing as you just submitted a new story. It's been over a year since you published this chapter. When are you going you write chapter 4?

sandy77sandy77over 5 years ago
Seriously!

I love your stories but they all seem to be half written. This one could be 3 times the or length with many more adventures. Please continue this one to completion.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodabout 5 years ago
Goo but not finished

Finish your damn stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hey just loved it. Plenty of nice clean normal sex, who could want more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

It can be somewhat frustrating for your readers when a tale ends without resolution. Judging by the comments, I'm not the only one who would like to see where the story goes from here.

nashman1000nashman1000over 4 years ago
Great! Please continue

I'd love to see where this series goes. I see you last wrote a part in 2017. I hope you return to it!

Vstar67Vstar67almost 4 years ago
More?

Please finish this story. I know it’s been a while, but I think it needs plenty more chapters and an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When will you release next chapter?

Awesome story, super erotic... When can you deliver the next chapter? Will include a threesome with the twins?

shollingshollingalmost 4 years ago

Please continue this story!

WayPast21WayPast21over 3 years ago
To be continued?

I Really wish you would complete your multi chapter stories. I find it frustrating and annoying you would tease us with the start of a story, and then just wander off to some other idea. I've read several of your multi chapter stories and only found One with a reasonable conclusion.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

It's been three years since you left George and the girls in the bungalow. Don't you think that's long enough?

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntamealmost 3 years ago

It obviously needs a follow-up !

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 2 years ago

I hope I don't have to wait over 3 years for the next chapter! There needs to be the threesome, with dad and the twins!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a fun story, with a lot of teasing, very erotic, fun plotting a lot for the reader to swim in. Next chapter please.

It might be great if the Male showed a little character growth and stuck to his "no" and his reservations by not engaging, and properly disengaging. Or maybe instead realizing what he is involved in, the love and affection around him, fully engage with those most important to him, to show the respect and love he should feel for these women and their emotions and stop sounding and acting like a dumbass.

Maybe as some middle ground he could just quote Kerim Bey in "From Russia with Love" when his woman wants him like "Back to the salt mines," instead of AGAIN saying something like "uh, are you sure..."

Seriously, great fun, a little character growth please, though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great storyline. Sorry that it stopped at 3. Would be great if you had more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought that Dad was getting tiresome, that's why I only gave a 4 this chapter.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

It’s a fucking travesty that this series hasn’t been continued since 2017.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's been a while since I read a story as erotic as that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems to me that there is something missing here!!!

Something like PART 4!!

j

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Yeah, this seems really incomplete. You did the same on at least one of your stories. Pretty much sucks.

SoullessGinger1SoullessGinger1over 1 year ago

if inspiration strikes again, you should definitely continue with this story. so much left unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another story that just stops

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a delughtful story with no ending in sight. So much more to tell. Please finish.

Thank you

DuncanitaDuncanita10 months ago

Where's part 4 and more?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another!

Zaspy0937Zaspy09375 months ago

This what a good story. I feel like there should be more

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 2 months ago

Great story except for the vacation multiples... the girls plus Sylvia, enough! Thankbyou.

NotunskilledNotunskilledabout 2 months ago

Hey, please don’t bail on us here! We need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES