Life with the Twins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pilot made a surprisingly smooth landing on the choppy ocean surface, touching down onto the wave tops just on the land side of what appeared to be a reef providing a natural breakwater for the lagoon. A number of blue dressed, well-tanned young men secured the plane to the large pier as the pilot idled up to it expertly. "Here we are folks!" he said cheerfully as he shut off the engine, the propeller coming to a stop moments later.

The door behind me was opened from the outside and the young men who secured the plane eagerly held out their hands toward my daughters to assist them out and down while I extricated myself from the copilot's seat.

"Welcome Mister Sterling!" a tall dark haired woman said as I stepped down from the plane.

"George, please," I answered, taking her offered hand for a brief handshake.

"And these must be your daughters, Diane and Tabitha?" the blue bikini clad woman said, turning toward my daughters. "We're so glad you could join us. The boys will have your luggage loaded in a few moments and then I'll drive you to your bungalow," she said with a charming smile.

"Just the one bag," Tabby said quickly. "We won't need all that much to wear!"

"You'd be surprised how many people over pack to come here."

"That would have been my dad, so we didn't let him pack at all!" Diane quipped.

"Sounds like a good move," the young woman answered with a smile, looking me up and down. "It would seem to me he'd look quite attractive in nothing but some swim trunks."

"We think so," Tabby answered before I could say anything.

"Well, there are a lot of single women his age here this weekend, so I'm sure he'll get plenty of attention!" she added as she slipped into the driver's seat of what looked like a hopped up six seat golf cart with big knobby tires. "If you will join me, I'll take you to your bungalow," she said in a more business like tone.

We climbed into the cart, the girls giving me the seat next to our bikini clad guide.

"So this is an all-inclusive resort. Anything you need is yours for the asking, except of course love. That you have to find for yourselves. This is an exclusive singles event, so you need not worry about unintended entanglements. Our motto is 'enjoy what you see, but be respectful'. We are an island nation and our security staff is never complacent about complaints of harassment or other untoward behavior," she said as she started the cart out down the long pier. "The lagoon beaches are family friendly, as are the public areas around the resort. The beaches on the north are more private and secluded for those romantic moments, and the ones on the east side are clothing optional. The restaurant is open 24 hours and the night club and bar are open till three. If you'll notice the yellow pole we're just passing, you'll find those around the island. Feel free to press the button for any needs you may have, from needing assistance to having drinks delivered to your romantic beach location. The lagoon is obviously walking distance from your bungalow, but the other beaches are some distance away. Your bungalow package includes a cart something like this one for your exclusive use," she told us as we drove up a winding sand and crushed rock path. "The staff are trained to meet your every need, from food to drinks to entertainment and more. We have the bar, restaurant, night club, pool, hot tubs, sauna, and full service spa. You have but to ask," she said smiling widely at me.

"This is your bungalow. The shower is outside on the side," she said pointing to a bamboo cubicle attached to the side of a small round grass hut. She stepped out of the cart and pulled our suitcase off the platform on the back, wheeling it inside the curtained doorway of the small structure. "Of course this bungalow has twin king beds, a sitting area and the bathroom," she said pointing to a bamboo cubicle on the inside wall opposite where the shower was on the outside. The small round structure, still looking like a grass hut to me, had two large king sized beds with a roll up bamboo curtain between them, providing the only real bit of privacy. The sitting area was populated with two rattan chairs, a table and a love seat, as well as two what I think are called gorilla chairs hanging from the ceiling. The engineer in me wondered how they were held up, finally deciding there was more structure in the hut than it appeared with the design intended to create the appearance of a little grass shack. Over each bed was a draping of fine netting, obviously intended to keep the night time bugs away.

"Well, I'll leave you to freshen up and I'm sure you'll want to get some dinner. The restaurant is just down the path to your left. Can't miss it!" she said brightly. "Anything else I can do for you before I go?"

"I don't think so," I answered her.

"Yeah. You can show my dad your boobs. He's been like staring at them since he got off the plane," Tabby said quickly.

"I have not!" I protested.

"I'm afraid there are some services that we don't provide," she said, winking at Tabby. "But my top does seem to need some adjusting," she added, reaching behind her back, and pulling the string holding the navy blue triangles over her clearly substantial breasts. In moments, her top was completely off leaving her in nothing but the skimpy bikini bottom and her sandals. Her breasts were easily the size of small cantaloupes, each with a large dark areola covering much of the front of each fully tanned orb. "Would you help me get this knot out?" she asked, stepping toward me, holding the top out in front of her. I took the top from her and easily untied the bow while she whispered, "You know I wouldn't invite just anyone, but I like to tan on the northern most beach on the east side. I don't have to be to work until noon, so I'd probably be there by nine anyway, if you're interested that is."

"I don't think..." I started to respond, only to be cut off by Tabby.

"I think that's a great idea. We definitely need to start working on our tans, don't we dad?"

"And that was one of the clothing optional beaches, wasn't it?" Diane chimed in.

"It would seem my daughters are making plans for me already," I answered as I held the top out for her to take. She was already close to me, but stepped even closer, taking the top from me and tossing it on the bed.

"Seems like they're concerned that you have a good time," she said with a smile. "I think you need to start by getting more comfortable. Would you like some help?"

"I don't think..."

"Yes he would!" Tabby interrupted.

"My name is Malaya," she said as she reached out for the buttons on my shirt. She slowly undid them one at a time, working her way down the front and exposing my bare chest. She pulled the shirt tail from my pants and pushed the shirt off my shoulders, bearing me above the waist. She squatted down and untied my shoes, coaxing me to lift each foot in turn to pull off my socks and shoes.

"You know we're strictly prohibited from having sex with the guests," she said quietly as she began undoing my pants. "But there's no rule against giving massages. In fact we're encouraged to make each guest as comfortable and relaxed as possible," she said as she pulled my pants and briefs down. "So if it'll help relax you, I'd be more than happy to massage you," she said as she wrapped both hands around my unsurprisingly hard cock. She stroked her hands along the length of my shaft, teasing it sexily and rubbing her hand over and around my engorged mushroom head. "You do seem a bit stiff and tense," she said quietly as she let go with one hand. Moments later she stood up, her bikini bottom falling to the floor as she got up. She stepped closer to me, her tits pressed to my chest as she pushed my cock down between her legs. "I've found this technique frequently eases this particular kind of stiffness."

"Oh?" I asked a little breathlessly.

"Uh huh," she grunted as she started to rock her hips, sliding her thighs and wet pussy along my shaft. "Oh yeah. Definitely," she groaned as she worked her body faster, my hands finding her firm ass and squeezing it in time with her strokes.

"This isn't having sex?" I practically gasped as her pussy and thighs stroked me, working me quickly up the slope toward climax.

"Oh. No. This is just a very intimate massage. It wouldn't be sex unless I did something like this," she moaned, reaching behind herself and sliding her fingers under her butt and between her legs. I could feel her fingers find the underside of my shaft and push up, her pelvis tilting as my head slipped between her lips. She continued to press me up with her fingers until my head pressed into her tunnel entrance and she forced her sopping wet pussy over my well lubricated cock. I felt my head expand her tunnel and drive deep into her. "See if I did something like that it would be having sex."

"Uh huh. Wouldn't want to do that then, would we?"

"Uh Uh. If I did and someone found out, I could lose my job, or worse," she panted as she rocked her hips, her thighs slapping mine with each stroke.

"Well then, if that were to happen we wouldn't want anyone to find out, would we?"

"Oh fuck. Gonna come," she grunted as she drove herself on and off my shaft even faster.

"Uh huh," I agreed, feeling that familiar tingle deep inside.

"Oh shit!" she gasped quietly as my cock surged inside her, pumping a gush of cum into her hot depths. I felt her tunnel clench around me, trying to squeeze and milk my spurting cock as she held herself tightly to me, her body wracked with shudders and trembles. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," she moaned as I helped hold her up. "See. My massage got rid of all that tension," she panted as my cock shrunk inside her.

"I have to admit, it was quite effective," I answered as she pulled back, my cock slipping from her.

"I'll be right back," she breathed as she walked to the little bathroom. She came back moments later with a damp cloth to wipe my cock off and then her own pussy, mopping my cum that was leaking from her. "There. All cleaned up too."

"Uh huh," I said sitting on the edge of the bed. She squatted down again and pulled my pants off, leaving me completely naked. She untangled the strings of her suit and tied it back in place while the girls sat in the gorilla chairs watching the two of us.

"Well. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay. Is there anything else I can do before I leave?"

"I don't think so," I answered as she pushed me back on the bed. She crawled up over me as gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "If you think of anything else, just remember to ask for Malaya!"

"I will," I promised before she crawled back off and headed for the door. "Damn," I breathed as I lay there, my eyes closed, trying to gather my thoughts.

"Was kind of hot, wasn't it?" I heard Tabby say from across the hut.

"Yeah. Was. KInda left me turned on," Diane answered quietly.

"Sorry girls. You shouldn't have seen that," I said, opening my eyes and sitting up on the edge of the bed only to see both girls standing almost naked, each taking off the last of what they had worn to travel in.

"We're not worried. At least not as long as you're willing to help take care of what you started," Tabby said with a crooked little grin, her panties sliding down her legs to leave her completely nude.

"Tabby. I can't..." I started to protest, my mind already expecting that she was going to want sex, which I didn't exactly feel comfortable with, especially in front of Diane.

"Don't worry daddy. You have two hands, we have two pussies," she quipped as she walked to the bed, Diane only a few steps behind and equally naked. She crawled onto the bed on my left side, pushing on my chest to force me back down on the bed. "Don't worry. All we want is a little massage in the right places," she said with a grin as she pushed my left hand down toward the bed and then scooted up over it, lifting my hand to her pussy. "Mmmmmmmm yeah. The sooner you make us come, the sooner we can go to dinner." She practically moaned as she ground her pussy against my palm.

"Yeah daddy. You got yours, how about a little help for us?" Diane said as she crawled onto the bed on my right side, aiming my hand for her equally wet pussy.

I looked back and forth between my girls, their naked breasts wiggling as they ground their pussies against my hands. Tabby had her eyes closed and I wondered if she was picturing us having sex as she tried to coax my fingers up into her. I relented and curled two fingers up, pushing them into her tunnel while she ground herself against my palm.

"Oh yeah. So nice. God I wish it was your cock," she moaned. I looked quickly toward Diane, wondering if she heard, seeing the surprised look on her face. "That's it daddy. Fuck my hot little cunt!" Tabby moaned louder. "Oh fuck yes. God yes. Gonna come. Oh daddy. God I wanna come on your cock so bad!" she cried as she started to jerk and shudder in climax, her juices running down my fingers as her pussy clamped around them.

"God Tabby!" Diane said, looking at her sister with a shocked look. "Are you fantasizing about fucking our dad?"

"What?" Tabby panted as she sat on my hand, her body occasionally sending shudders up and down her whole length.

"You heard me," Diane said with a frown. "Seriously? You wanna fuck dad?"

"Well, he does have a pretty hot looking cock, right?"

"Yeah. But dad?"

"Why not?"

"Yeah. Why not? I mean it's not like Danny is going to fill my pussy up. Hell, he can barely keep from shooting all over before he even gets it in me, let alone fuck me long enough to get me off," Tabby answered her sister.

"But daddy?"

"Why not?" she said with a crooked grin, reaching out for my inexplicably hard cock, wrapping her fingers around it. "Try it. You might like it," she added with a giggle.

"God Tabby. No. Tell me you haven't!"

"Have. More than once," she answered. "And just between us girls, god can he fuck!"

"What? How? Why?"

"Easy. Doc Sylvia."

"What about Doctor Sylvia?"

"We had sex, her and me and dad."

"The three of you? All at once? Why?" Diane asked, her look one of confusion. "Why would our gynecologist have sex with dad and you? Or with dad at all?"

"Well, because of the hot tub. You know. That night he gave us the spankings?"

"What do our spankings have to do with having sex with Dr. Sylvia?"

"Oh yeah. You don't know. Because I snuck into bed with him and had sex with him while he was asleep, well asleep up until the end anyway."

"You had sex with dad that night? Seriously?"

"Seriously. And a whole bunch of times since."

"Oh god. Tabby. Seriously?"

Tabby reached for Diane's hand and pulled it to my hard cock and coaxed her fingers around my fat shaft. "Can you blame me?" She asked Diane quietly.

"Not really," she whispered back, sitting on my hand, her other hand slowly stroking my hardon.

"You want it now, don't you?"

"Maybe," Diane answered her sister.

"Well, you better get it now then. Cuz if this place is even half of what they advertise, you're gonna have to stand in line!"

"Seriously? You want me to... You want me to fuck him? Now?" Diane hissed.

"Girls..."

"Oh shush daddy. You know damn well you want it. Your cock wouldn't look like a fucking tree trunk if you weren't turned on by the thought, not to mention how many times we've done it and you haven't stopped."

"But..."

"But nothing. Well Diane?"

"Oh hell. Why not?" she answered as she lifted herself up and off of my hand and stretched her leg across my body to straddle me. "I mean if you've been doing it..."

"Hey. Wait. Don't I get any say in this?" I said a little more sharply than I intended.

"I guess. If you don't want me to," Diane said, lifting herself to swing her leg back over me, her face clearly upset.

"DAD!" Tabby almost shouted.

"What!?"

"You can't do that! Let me and not her!"

"The whole idea with Sylvia was to make you NOT want it with me. Not want it more!"

"Well, it failed," Tabby said, glaring at me. "Now what are you going to do?

I lay quietly for several seconds, looking back and forth between my girls and trying to decide if what I was going to do was the right thing or not. It felt a lot longer than the several seconds it probably took, but with a nervous intake of breath I rolled Diane over onto her back, rolling over onto her, trapping her under me on the big bed. "You sure this is what you want?"

"Daddy! This isn't the first time I've been fucked you know!"

"But it'll be the first time from me and there's no undoing it after it's done."

"Daddy, just shut up and fuck me!" Diane whispered as she wormed a hand down between us to find my rock hard cock. I felt her force me down between her spread legs and then felt the hot wetness envelope my engorged head. "Oh fuck!" she groaned loudly as she moved her feet to my ass and dug her heels in, both forcing and coaxing my fat shaft into her incredibly tight tunnel.

My hips, almost with a mind of their own, pushed toward her, driving my head all the way to the end of her depths. "Oh god," I groaned quietly before my body pulled my shaft most of the way out. I jammed it back in hard, driving quickly into her, little jolts of lightning racing from my mushroom head through my whole body as my head smashed into the end of her tunnel.

"Oh fuck yes! Do it again! Fuck me hard like that!" Diane cried toward the thatched roof of the little bungalow.

My chest rubbed against her rock hard nipples with each stroke into her, driving my already excited state even higher.

I lost track of time as I drove in and out of her, both of us lost to the sensations. I felt her legs begin to shake as they clamped tighter around me, but not so tightly it interrupted my rhythmic drive in and out of her.

"Oh fuck! I'm cooooommmmiiiiing!" she cried as her already tight vaginal walls clamped around my pistoning cock.

"Oh shit!" I grunted as my body, responding to the sudden change in sensation, jerked, jamming me deep into her as the first surge of cum lanced out into her, filling what little space remained. Over and over I jerked, pumping my daughter full of my seed, the two of us laying, panting for breath.

"Was worth it, wasn't it?" Tabby asked from where she was reclining against a stack of pillows, her spread legs pointing toward us, her fingers idly stroking her glistening pussy lips.

"Oh yeah. I can't believe you've been doing this and didn't clue me in!"

"I can't believe you didn't figure it out on your own," Tabby answered with a soft laugh. "Anyway. I'm hungry. If you two are done how about we go eat?"

"Good idea! Maybe daddy will see something he likes, besides food I mean!" Diane replied to her sister.

It was probably the most uncomfortable I've felt in a long time, dressed that is. The girls hadn't allowed me to pack anything but my toiletries, assuring me that they were taking care of EVERYTHING. Their version of everything included their intent for me to go commando the whole trip. In their words "you can't sell what you don't advertise". Well I felt like I'd just been put on display like a prized bull steer. The thin Bermuda shorts did little to hide the state of arousal for most of our dinner. I thought my daughters were a bit under dressed in their bikini tops and boy shorts, but as soon as we stepped into the restaurant I realized it was I who was OVER dressed. The vast majority of the women were probably mid-thirties to mid-fifties, all of them, alone or paired up seeming to be wearing outfits that flaunted all their assets, from minuscule bikini tops to sheer beach wraps with little or nothing under. It was a veritable smorgasbord of boobs and pussies, most of which seemed willing to not only display, but also touch and be touched. I was propositioned three times in the buffet line and fondled twice more. One young woman whose name I didn't catch sat right on my lap with her sheer white beach wrap pulled up so the only thing between my cock and her bare pussy were my thin shorts. She pulled my hand between her legs so my fingers were pressed to her bare pussy and suggested that we should walk down to the beach for dessert. She was extremely attractive, if not a little young for me, and at that moment it was a very tempting offer, if only it hadn't been such a long day already. She only left after I promised to let her see "the whole thing" if we ran into each other again. I guess I would have been less startled by how forward the ladies were if someone had warned me in advance that it was Sadie Hawkins night! I only found that little tidbit out AFTER I'd been hit on twice. Apparently one of my daughters stood strategically in front of the sign on our way in so I wouldn't get cold feet.