Life with the Twins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, walking back in the moonlight, bright enough to cast shadows, I couldn't help but wish I'd agreed with the young lady in white. My daughters' tits, unrestrained in their skimpy tops, were wiggling and bouncing with each step, leaving me wondering if the hardon I had was going to be a permanent fixture the whole trip!

After getting back to our bungalow I excused myself to the little outside shower, pulling the bamboo curtain that acted as the door to the small cubicle. I unwrapped my towel from around my waist and turned on the water, instantly disappointed in the intensity of the stream of water raining down on me from above. At least it seemed to be warm enough, though I wondered how long it might last, given the rusticness of the bungalow.

"Well! Hello there!" I heard a female voice with a distinctive Australian accent say from behind me as I stood under the water soaping my body. I spun around under the water in surprise and saw a modestly tall willowy blonde woman that was maybe forty at most, standing in the now open doorway, her towel wrapped body illuminated by the moonlight and the small single bulb on the wall above the shower head. "My bungalow doesn't seem to have any hot water, so I thought I might come borrow yours," she said with a grin.

"Umm. I guess when I'm finished," I answered awkwardly, looking down at where her eyes were staring. I could feel myself blush at the realization that she was staring at my completely exposed hardon.

"Oh that's quite alright. I don't mind sharing!" she said with a smile as she reached for the towel around her body. She tugged it off and tossed it over the rod holding the door curtain, leaving her as naked as I was. She was slightly shorter than I was, willowy thin with a modest size pair of breasts that had the size and shape of two medium oranges. "My name is Katy!" she said brightly as she stepped under the water with me, her firm breasts quickly pressed against my chest. "Cat got your tongue?" she asked after several awkward moments of silence.

"Um sorry. Just caught me off guard."

"So what's your name?"

"Sorry. George."

"George! I like that. A nice comfortable name," she said as she reached to take the soap from my hand. "I suppose we shouldn't waste too much time. No telling when the hot water might run out, then we'd have to go wash in the lagoon!"

"Oh. Yeah," I answered a little dumbly as she soaped her hands and handed me back the soap.

"How about we start here?" she asked, reaching down between us and wrapping both hands around my rock hard cock. "I was just leaving when you walked in for dinner. The fact that you're in the shower alone says neither of us found quite what we were looking for," she cooed softly as she stroked her hands along the length of my shaft. "I am surprised though," she added as she pushed my cock downward and held it that way while she pushed her hips toward me, sliding my soapy cock into the gap between her thighs, the top of my cock rubbing against her pussy. "Mmmmmm. Now this is the way to wash down there!" She practically moaned as she rocked her hips, sliding herself back and forth on my shaft.

"Katy," I almost groaned.

"Uh huh."

"You don't even know me!"

"Neither did that young woman in the blue bikini," she grunted as she rocked her hips at more of an angle, letting my head drive up between her soft hot lips with each stroke.

"You saw that?"

"Came over to say 'hi' just before she started climaxing on your cock!" She panted. I felt one hand leave where it was holding behind my neck, only to feel her fingers under my cock moments later. "Oh fuck yes!" she groaned as she pushed me up, engaging my head into her tunnel entrance and driving herself onto my shaft. "Oh my god! So fucking good! I could fuck this cock all night long!" she said more loudly. "That's it George! Fuck me! Fuck my hot little cunt!" she cried into the night.

"Damn," I groaned, my overly stimulated cock quickly pushing toward release.

"That's it. Fuck, I can feel it throbbing inside me!" she gasped as her body trembled while she continued to stroke herself on and off my shaft.

"Oh fuck," I grunted. My body jerking hard and slamming my thighs against hers to drive me deep inside her. I felt a gush of cum lance up to her as she stood shuddering against me, her body moving with each jerk of mine to keep me buried inside her.

"Daddy?" Tabby asked from the shower door, standing every bit as naked as we were, staring at us with a look of surprise on her face.

"Oh. I didn't know you were already..." Katy apologized, pulling back suddenly off my still half hard member.

"Oh. No. I'm not. This is my daughter Tabitha," I said quickly. "Tabby, this is our neighbor Katy. She just needed to borrow the shower."

"Uh huh. With you still in it? Way to rock dad!" she said as she turned and headed away, her bare tush wiggling with each step.

"Daughter huh? Kinkyyyyy," Katy said with a grin.

"It's not what you think," I protested.

"Uh huh. Naked daughter coming to join you in the shower? How not what I think is it? With a tight little body like that, you'd be a fool not to!"

"Really! It's not what you think!"

"You keep saying that. But personally, I'm not opposed to a little mixed couple action. I could see myself with my face buried between her legs very easily!"

I could feel myself blushing again at the ease which that image jumped to my mind, her face licking Tabby while I stood behind her, pumping my cock in and out of her. "Maybe another time. To be honest, it's been a long trip for all of us."

"All of us?"

"Both my daughters and me."

"Daughters plural?"

"Twins actually."

"This is getting better by the second! You sure you don't want to invite me to stay the night?"

"Not tonight," I answered, not really sure that I didn't as her hand found my softened cock and started playing with it again. "Maybe another night though.

"I'm gonna hold you to that! And if you change your mind, I'm over in 18," she said as she stepped back and away. She pulled her towel down and padded away, still naked, into the moonlit night.

Tabby and Diane were both laying naked on their bed when I walked back inside. The netting hanging from the ceiling was draped across the bed only slightly blocking my view of both my daughters' naked bodies.

"Pretty smooth move dad! I mean sharing the shower and then having sex? Go dad!" Tabby said with a laugh.

"I didn't plan that," I retorted.

"All the better!" Diane added. "I mean getting your brains fucked out for a week is pretty much the whole idea."

"Diane! You shouldn't talk like that!"

"Oh daddy! I can be as civilized or as crude as anyone my age. Don't get your panties in a bunch because I dropped the F bomb a few times!"

"I still wish you wouldn't talk like that!" I said as I turned off the single little light illuminating the bungalow and crawled under the netting on my own bed.