All Comments on 'Life's a Beach'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
becky7becky7over 6 years ago
Good start.....

This was a very good start. I think another chapter or two to see where the relationships go. I got the distinct feeling that his wife is not interested in her husband anymore or she's having an affair.

blastz2012blastz2012over 6 years ago

Great hope there a part 2

happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
Hot

That's all there is to say

rodavrodavover 6 years ago
Very exciting

It would be nice if the wife will be included. They will be nude in the rented house and on the secluded beach.

Both Mother and daughter and the Mother and son will be doing sixty nine side by side on the beach or in their living room.

HillfrogHillfrogover 6 years ago
Yes please...

... another chapter would be very nice.

:-)

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
another great story

i enjoy reading all your "tales". they're a lot of fun and very erotic! and well written! although this needs a chapter 2 - how about chapter 3 and maybe even chapter 4 of "Reacquainted" before another chapter here. although this is a 5 start, if i could, thats a 6 star!!!

thanks. keep on writing.

FmypcktFmypcktover 6 years ago
Of course another chapter ...

Silly boy! And another after that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes please!

I implore you to write another chapter. This was fantastic and mustn’t stop there!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved it. The second chapter should have Calvin and Faye shaving Heather's pussy and then introducing Heather to the wonders of anal sex. When it comes to the wife, I say fuck her! She should say on Monday she's been having an affair with her boss, that she wants a divorce and she's moving across the country immediately. This would free up Calvin to continue his affair with Heather and Faye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am with Sex4lf57, maybe a divorce would be good. As his wife makes more money then he does, he could get a nice chunk of alimony and the prospects of he having to get married again is slim.

Good story, a little slow in the start but the finish made reading on good.

jtukeejtukeeover 6 years ago
keep this hot story going

more more more. move the wife out of the story and bring on another mature woman for all of them to share

jamesmaryjamesmaryover 6 years ago
more, more, more

please, please, please !! Some stories that go on for 5 pages are so long & drawn out to get nowhere ! This one was amazing - one of the best I've ever read on here - I just didn't want it to end. I sincerely hope there will be more to cum soon !!!! Keep up the excellent work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DON'T STOP NOW

awaiting the next chapter. Story reeled me in and kept me. Very hot material, keep up the work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beach

Don't quit now ! You're on a roll !

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Fuck yes!

Another chapter is definitely needed. Also I don't quite agree with the other comments, I think Trish should be part of the new order.

Of course since she put her marriage last she should be at the bottom, having to service "the girls" before she could get to get fucked by Calvin

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love this sory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more!!!!!!!!!!

very hotttttt

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

you must write some more i won't to know what that bitch is going to get when she comes ti pick them up

jme51usajme51usaover 6 years ago
Life is just Fine

Love the story. Get rid of the wife. Have Mom and Mil move in with Calvin so he can take care of their needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

SOMETHING I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO WITH MY FIVE SISTERS BUT NEVER GOT AROUND TO DO

sunburycdsunburycdover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thank you all for the feedback. To goducks1, I haven't forgotten about Reacquainted (or Delightful Renovation for that matter) they're coming. Just needed to write this one whilst the idea was fresh in my mind. Glad many of you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the story so hot that I share it with my wife. I have to say she was excited so fast and so wet she got on top and talked to me about seeing if her older sister would like to make a day and night of fucking both of them. Blasted my load inside and was thinking about doing both. Please more chapters to cum

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years ago
And I just favorited you as an author:)

Loved this story. It was a slow build but you used that time well to create intimacy between the characters. Which is a very arousing factor in good erotica. And the climax at the end was outstanding.

I do have to agree with many of the others though. As I was reading along, everything about the wife says she's cheating on him. Whether you throw her into the mix or not would depend on where you think it should go. Judging from what you've written, I have great faith in where YOU think things should go.

Dennis_TBL69Dennis_TBL69over 6 years ago
Perfect story..

Please build it from there, with or without the wife..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

It needs more parts. Why did the wife pull what she did, is she cheating? Also more daddy talk. Older women calling their young lovers daddy is Kinky AF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a Nice Story

This is great. I loved how you realistically built to the sexy climax(es). I will be interested to find out what is going on with the wife. I am still interested in the "hero", his mother, and in-law. They all seem very alive. I love this story.

I am posting as anon because I don't get what they want me to do to sign in. Sorry.

Alex

GreekLover05GreekLover05over 6 years ago
Awesome story..more is needed!!

What an incredible story. Like everyone else has been saying, we need more to this tale. I want to see the shock of the wife when she arrives to the sight of a three-way. She should also have a price to pay for being such a bitch. Can't wait to see what happens next.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I liked the pace

Taking time to adjust to the new situation, creating a fun dynamic, while letting the three of them explore and discover, was done very well.

Considering the attitude of the wife, her preference for her work family, I think everyone is now where they want to be.

They should accept the new configurations and move on.

Ch 02? Yes please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellence

This story was so brilliant that it felt like I was watching a movie. Bravo.

AveragealarmAveragealarmover 6 years ago
Well done.

I agree with Greek about the wife. Enjoyed the torement you put husband through, rather therm a rush" let's do this". Thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Great story. Can't wait for Sunday's events. Dump the wife, who is obviously having an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pace-perfect,

credible incest with dimensional and likable characters. Chapter 2, which is overdue, will probably reveal wife has already replaced hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

please continue this great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WONDERFUL

You write a great story and definitely one that I would like to continue reading.

Keep it cumming....

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Chapter#2

He needs to check on Wifey and her penchant for Work over every thing else. otherwise be stupid and dumb. he could dump the wife move to another area and have both mother and MIL with him leaving her the wife her job.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

i think his wife is cheating on him and has been for a while. should have a pi investigate her. she doesn't care about him anymore but the 2 mothers do.

would like to read ch.2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Moms rock

More more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story but...

The steaks cooked way too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wife

Wife needs to come back, get jealous for a bit, then join in. some mother and daughter alone time / mom and son. then wrap it up. As soon as you start adding other party's to the mix you have to start thinking too much, and who wants to do that while jacking off to an incest story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story. I'd love t hear more about the last day and how wifey found them when she picked them up. She needed a lesson from mom and mom in law.

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago
Loved it! Definitely want a second chapter.

I love his Mom's reaction to the concept of anal. She's so cute and innocent. I would love a scene involving Faye stretching Heather's asshole with a dildo and discovering, to Heather's embarrassment, that she's a natural gaper. It would also be hot for both moms to rim Calvin. For some reason, the idea of older women (like in their 50's to 60's) preying on and having their way with younger men's cute virgin asses really turns me on. I remember overhearing friends of my grandma and my oldest aunt (as well as my aunt herself) talk about young boys with their 'tight little hineys' that looked good enough to eat and they would all giggle like schoolgirls. I didn't really think anything of it at the time, but I've wondered if they were being literal.

jeepguy2000jeepguy2000over 6 years ago
Just amazing

I have always had a thing for my mother in law. However not my own mom. However there was enough here to keep me reading on and on. Very well written for sure. Great storyline. Will be looking for part 2 and more and more. Great job.

BiGuy88BiGuy88over 6 years ago
Nice work!

Really enjoyed reading your story and would love to read a sequel. Everything in it was hot as hell and seeing some of the kinks taken further would be great. Maybe they run into the guy fishing on the beach :) Any way, thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Two moms gettnng fucked hope he got them both pregnant. For his wife she most likely cheated on him with her clients. That why I like older woman even if they are married too. I fucked my aunt mom friends moms too. They had end up getting pregnant by me. Couple said that they were getting abortion and my mom and aunt said we are keeping the child. I told them that is going to be #7 your going to give birth too. So I said your both moving in with me and both are sharing my bed with 3 us in it. Told my aunt get divorce and for my mom told her since your here get that hairy cunt spread so I can fuck you bareback so pump my cum up in your cunt told my aunt get down between her legs lick the cum out of that hairy cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Really enjoyed this hope you write more great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting for more...

From the beginning, I had an idea where this was going. I was pleasantly surprised

when Faye and Calvin's mom came out and went for it. Seriously, who wouldn't. Having these two cougars parading around like they did...flaunting their voluptuous

bodies out in the open as nature intended...the sizzling Sun fueling the innermost

desires. You'd have to be "gay" not to have taken advantage of this opportunity.

Bravo for Calvin, and sporting the Speedos. I'd done the same! Women love to be

teased too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing story - well written!

Really well written and sexy as hell - great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
YES!

I only read a few of the comments but wow this was an excellent story!!

It was well written and the building to the end was absolutely awesome.

Just imagining the beach and the tease Faye provided for Calvin on their walk is what really kicked it off! Great work! I would definitely read more if I could make it haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
life's a butt plug

another great story idea by a superb writer ruined by anal. I wish there was a no anal tag so I could avoid all this gay stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep going

This is a great story and the possibilities for the next chapter are wide open perhaps Trish was in on it with her mother and set the whole thing up to start an open relationship or the two mothers were already lovers and they were fulfilling Heather’s fantasies. Maybe Trish gets “punished” by the mothers for neglecting Calvin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

No bj in 15 yrs.. wtf..

to me there are a few possibilities here

1. the wife is cheating on him

2. the wife set this whole thing up to get him in bed with the moms.

3. the wife really is just a selfish self obsessed spoiled brat that he should divorce right away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pantyhose?

Who wears pantyhose to the beach?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG

I loved every second

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4way?? seriously

One of the very best I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing detail, highly arousing

The naughty MIL and Mom were fantastic. Love the beach setting and hot tub. Pretty sure the wife continues to choose work over her husband and and he moves in with his mom’s to ‘help’ as a contractor...tool belt, tight shorts, and anal continues.

medcoopermedcooperabout 5 years ago
Maravilhoso

O melhor conto que até o momento li.

Cessna675Cessna675about 5 years ago
Don’t leave us hanging

I’d love to hear how this plays out more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good story

I read this over a number of nights and looked forward to finding out what happened next. I enjoyed the fact that you spent a lot of time describing the sexy things along the way. Too many stories are along the lines of, I sniffed my mothers panties, she said my cock was huge and we f****d.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please

tell us the rest of the story.

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago
wonderful weekend

An incredible weekend experience with two wonderful amazing loving women who weren't afraid to share their sexual list with each other and a caring son. Too bad the self centered wife lost out on this.

donny70donny70over 4 years ago
Wife messed up!

Calvin's wife is surely messed up OR she could have someone or someones at her work.

Calvin, his mother and mother in law enjoyed themselves at the beach and they may continue back at home since the doors to each other have been opened.

Very Good Story. Keep up the good work.

You may never know what happens in the future.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
I'm loving the story...

... I think I know where you are going with this so I'm going to keep quiet for now. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like what you did there...

Mom with the pubic hair for bush fans like me, MiL shaved for the majority. Wonderful story so far!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well done!

You've drawn up believable characters who are exploring their own outher limits of their sexuality. The tension was there from the beginning but you waited a good time to let the tension build even more. 🏆

Taste4UrLustTaste4UrLustabout 4 years ago
Great stimulating read

Well written, very erotic and quite believable. I can’t wait to read about what happens when the daughter / wife arrives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
??????????

Why is it that 90 or 95 % of the time the male member, be it twosomes or moresome, for their b first encounter, will alway cum ouside of a partner. It's totally unbelievable. And it's not just u!!!!???????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sauce for the goose

It's obvious the wife is fucking around, so it's only fair if he gets to also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Family fun

Awesome story. Loved the indoor scenes, the beach episode, and the bedroom encounter was pretty good too. Written in such a way that the reader feels like a part of it, observing rather than just reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
bloody wonderful, thoroughly enjoyed it. Great job, thank you😊

Hope I find another from you.

Very realistic and highly imaginable.

Love it😊

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaalmost 4 years ago
Love this!

This story was such a pleasure to read, look forward to reading the next part later

Katmandu147Katmandu147over 3 years ago

One of the absolute hottest stories I have ever read, although some of the sex between the mothers could have been a tad more graphic. Overall, I loved it!! And yes it needs at least one, and possibly two more chapters!!!

starovastarovaover 3 years ago
Erotic. Extremely!

The gradual crossing of one threshold after another and the gradual pace as everything unfolded made it a pleasure to read.

I agree entirely with Lonely_reader. Trish needs to learn a lesson on decent behavior.

Maybe she arrives late on Sunday and is forced to watch Calvin gradually seduce her mother with the most graphic display fo mindless, extensive, primal fucking.

But whatever you decide will work.

writeroticawriteroticaover 3 years ago
Bravo!

Good Lord! Before I got halfway when mom Heather finally wrapped her hand around her son's cock in the water, I blew my nut. When Calvin slipped into his mom from behind and then slipped out and into the warm wet mouth of his MIL, I blew again. And again and again. And that was only chapter 1.

Bravo, sunburycd! As a retired Lit author, I give my highest compliment to a well-written stroke story. The story had absolute realism, outstanding pace and two of the hottest moms I've encountered on Lit! Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't help imagining Kay Parker as MILF Heather, and Honey Wilder as MIL MILF Faye. Both were classic stars of 80s Taboo movies for those of you too young to know or remember.

My only nit was not enough dialogue (for me). And mom going from hesitant and reluctance to all-out slut seemed a bit rushed near the end of the first chapter. I would have liked to have seen chapter 1 maybe end more realistically with mom maybe openly masturbating and watching Faye fuck her SIL after the lap dance. And mom hesitantly but ultimately eagerly taking another step into depravity with each chapter.... sucking son's cock in ch 2.... eating Faye's pussy in ch 3 and finally getting fucked in ch 4.

But this was sunburycd's story and I respect his decisions! They still made me cum rockets!! LOL! I look forward to reading part 2 and other stories by one of my new favorite authors. Easily 4 stars (really 4 1/2).

Writerotica (Ray)

tobytimtobytimabout 3 years ago
Yes

This has room for heaps more love it write more & continue with this sexual story

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Nah. The guy is a wuss like over 90% of the guys in theses stories. Can't the authors at least put the guy on equal footing. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing, super hot, extremely erotic..

slight rush towards end..could be little slower..but overall great writing...

Keep it up please!!!!

Thanks a ton !!!

brazilianslavebrazilianslaveover 2 years ago

Oh WOW !!!!!! LOVED IT !!!!!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Wow! this is one wonderfully sexy and erotic story, very well written and told...........():\

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Took four days and six ejaculations to finish story.

Edreed13Edreed13over 1 year ago

Yes another chapter!

jlk925jlk925over 1 year ago

Well we really need to know why the wife is such a bitch, so please write another episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Wife is playing away. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome story!! I like how it took a while to transpire but yet it was teasing the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

another chapter> absolutely

james1801james18013 months ago

You have a talent for writing. Good stuff. 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES