All Comments on 'Life's Important Moments Ch. 01'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1* !!

Shit story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Well written and erotic

She didn't cuckold her husband, and he was the one that wanted her to fuck another man.

Hell if it brings new life to their sex life, what's wrong with that.

It would probably make a mature woman feel a lot better about herself, if she knew that other men found her sexually exciting, and cause her husband to have a renewed lust for her, knowing that other men find her hot.

I know that this is just a fantasy and taking place in a fantasy world where there's no STD, hence she let her lover enter her bareback and finish inside of her. It wouldn't be as personal if he didn't fill her pussy full of spunk.

The only thing is, if her husband let it get out of hand to where she found another man that she wanted more than her husband.

I think that this is a very good story, nicely presented and well edited.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terrific

I thought the story was well written. I enjoy the mental side and the feeling you put into it.

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Surprisingly close to my own fantasy

Up until Barb takes off for an evening out with "someone" else, this was incredibly close to my own personal fantasies.

Can't tell you how much fun it was to read my own fantasy here on Literotica.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"... For You!"

"I'm only doing it for you."

No bigger lie then when Eve tempted Adam with the apple.

Clearly, she is nothing more than a degenerate, lying, cheating, deceiving, adulterous, unfaithful, traitorous, self-centered, selfish, cheap, skank whore. Time to kick the old slut cunt out of the house and bring in two 20 yr olds in trade!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next Wednesday!

Great story! It was well written and erotic. Both my wife and I enjoyed it tremendously. While it is usually the husband that brings up the idea of sharing her, it is almost always the wife who takes it to the next level! The hottest part of of your story was when she had a date for Wednesday night.

My wife is attractive and we like to have her play. However, invariably, when she choses one guy for the night, she has already received numerous offers and phone numbers from other guys.

Or, the guy she has just spent the night with refers her to one of his friends. Or, she refers him to one of her girlfriends. This kind of networking can bring benefits to all! Great story. We are going to read you additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It didn't take long for the wife to reveal her true slut nature.

Best to cut her loose now.

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Interesting that her description struck him as false. That’s a mystery that maybe we’ll get to the bottom of later one? Nicely written story, though she seemed a little perfunctory in the telling of her night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It’s always great to see another wife start ‘dating’. Our story is much the same: after about four years of marriage we needed some spice in our sex life. So, she went out to and expensive hotel by the airport on a weeknight, when it was full of business men. Her taking another man’s cock in her married pussy was a very important moment in her life.

When I licked and sucked his cum out of her well-fucked pussy, I knew that was a very important moment in my life. I was so excited I shot off on her leg!

Soon we realized that regular sex didn’t do it for us. So, she put me in a cock cage, went to the hotel once a week, and brought home cream pies. She is quite adamant that this is what most wives should do. And she has convinced several of her married girlfriends to start doing it too!

Stories about a couple’s first time are always the best. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous