Life's Important Moments Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I'm sure. You go have a good time. I'll be waiting here when you get home. I plan to make love to you tonight whether I am the only one to do that is up to you."

At the door Barb kissed me and said "Remember, I am not doing this for myself. I will enjoy it but I wouldn't be doing this if you didn't ask me to."

I said that I knew that and I kissed her again as she went out the door. I looked at the clock as she drove away from the house. It was 9:05 PM.

The next four and a half hours went by very slowly. At midnight I started looking out the window to see if Barb's car was in sight yet. I did this every fifteen minutes until 1:30 AM when I saw Barb's car turning into the driveway. I watched from the window until Barb got out of the car. See looked to be almost as fresh as she did when she left. I thought that she must not have gone through with it. I felt both relief and disappointment. I stepped away from the window so that Barb wouldn't see me there. I quickly sat down on the sofa and opened a magazine and pretended to be reading when Barb came into the house.

As Barb came into the living room I could see that while her clothes still looked neat her hair was just a little messed and her lipstick wasn't applied as neatly as it usually is. Obviously something had happened but what and how much? I stood and asked her if she had a good time. She said, "As a matter of fact I had a very good time. I danced almost all night. I met a lot of nice guys and generally had a good time."

I asked, "How much of a good time did you have?"

Barb turned away from me and headed for the stairs and answered over her shoulder "Come upstairs and I tell you what happened."

In my hurry to get up the stairs I almost ran over Barb. Once in the bedroom I said, "Okay, tell me everything."

Barb put her finger to her lips telling me to be quiet. Barb put her arms around me neck and started to tell me about her evening.

"When I left her I drove to Dino's like we had discussed but from all of the trucks in the parking lot it looked like it must be red necks night at the bar so I didn't go in. Instead I drove over to the Hilton Hotel. I had heard from people at work that they have a nice bar and a dance floor. I was a little nervous as I walked into the hotel. I was afraid that I would sit in the bar all night and nobody would even talk to me. My confidence level was very low. When I walked into the bar I was struck by the fact that the men in the placed outnumbered the women by two to one. I found a table and sat down and before I could even order a drink a guy came over and asked me to dance. After that I had no problem finding anyone to dance with or talk to. One guy that seemed nice spent about an hour with me talking and dancing but he had to leave. I don't think he was even out of the room before another guy came over and asked me to dance. His name was Bill. He was in town on business and was staying at the hotel. After several dances and a few drinks, Bill asked me if I would like to come up to his room for a drink. I acted a little reluctant and Bill said there was no pressure. I could go as far as I felt comfortable going and leave whenever I wanted. So I accepted his invitation."

When Barb said that she accepted Bill's invitation to go to his room I felt my cock begin to stiffen. I was feeling no anxiety now, only sexual excitement.

Barb continued her narrative. "Once we were in his room, Bill took off his suit jacket and tie, then he removed his shoes and socks. He told me to make myself comfortable while he mad us a drink. While he went to the honor bar to fix the drinks I sat in a chair facing him and positioned myself in the chair so that when Bill turned around he got a good look up my skirt. Not all of the way up, just enough to get him interested."

"When Bill came over to hand me my drink he bent down and kissed me lightly on the lips. Although he just barley touched my lips I could feel that kiss all the way down between my legs."

This was really strange for me to stand here so close to Barb that I could smell he scent and while looking into her eyes she is telling me about how she felt the affects of another man's kiss all the way down to her pussy. I was mesmerized by the story as it unfolded.

"After he kissed me Bill moved back and sat on the edge of the bed. I could tell that he was trying to steal a peek up my skirt every chance he got. So I tried to act like I didn't know what he was doing and turned my head to look out the window and so doing let my legs spread a little more giving Bill a better look up my skirt. Bill finally got up and took my hand and helped me to my feet. Then he kissed me deeply. As he did I let my mouth open slightly so that our tongues could meet. That kiss lead to another, more open mouthed and then another. Soon Bill 's hands were all over me. Feeling my breasts, squeezing my bottom. It was at that point that Bill said, 'This is your last chance. You can leave right now if you want, but if you stay I am going to strip you out of your clothes and make love to you.'

"Instead of making a move to leave I kissed him again and said 'do what you must'.

"Bill laughed at that and began to unbutton my blouse. Are you sure you want to hear all of this?"

This question brought me out of my trance like state. I said, "Yes, I want to hear it all. Please continue."

"Bill removed my blouse and carefully draped it over a chair so it would not get wrinkled. Then Bill looked at my bra and said 'Oh good, it unhooks in the front' then he unsnapped my bra and let it hang so that my breasts were still in the cups but just barely. Bill began kissing his way down from my mouth over my neck and then between my breasts. He kept lightly kissing around my breasts until I couldn't stand it anymore. I started to try to push my breast against his mouth but he would move to quickly for me. Finally he pulled my left cup away letting my breast fall free. Then he cupped my breast in his warm hand and began caressing it gently working slowly toward the nipple. When he finally sucked my nipple into his mouth my legs were beginning to feel weak. By the time Bill had followed the same procedure on my right breast I had to sit on the edge of the bed to keep from falling down. Now I was sitting on the bed with Bill standing in front of me. He looked down at me and as we made eye contact Bill opened his belt unzipped his fly and pulled his pants and shorts down. There directly in front of my face was his semi erect cock. I didn't have to ask what he wanted so I just took it into my hand and feed the end into my mouth and licked and sucked until I had him fully erect. I took a close look at it and noticed that it was about the same length as yours but just a little thicker."

That last bit struck me. The 'same length but just a little thicker'. That is how she described my cock during our first fantasy. Now I was wondering if she was making this up or did it really happen. I had some difficulty with parts of the story, like her sitting so that he could see up her skirt. She knows I like to catch a peek up her skirt but I have never known her to actually let anyone have a peek including me. The whole thing seemed a little out of character for her but I was enjoying hearing her tell the story so I didn't challenge her.

"After a few more minutes of my treating his cock to my oral abilities he pull away saying that if I didn't stop he would lose his load in my mouth and he didn't want to cum yet. Then he got down on his knees between my legs and pushed my skirt up past my thighs, exposing my stocking tops and garters. Bill put his face between my thighs and began kissing the bare flesh above my stockings. His kisses traveled up my thighs until he reached the crotch of my panties. He pulled my panties aside and began kissing me on the very spot where my thighs meet. He stuck his tongue out and slipped it between the folds of flesh that separate the two halves of my vulva. As he penetrated me with his tongue I felt the beginning of my first shuddering orgasm."

Barb's description of the action was more like what I would expect to see in a letter in a men's magazine than the way I would expect her to describe an actual event. This was making me even more suspicious. I wasn't angry. Her story was certainly hot even if it was fiction.

Barb squeezed me in her arms and said "I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am enjoying telling you about it." She kissed me then continued the story.

"Bill ran his tongue up and down my slit for nearly ten minutes. I climaxed twice during that time. When he was done Bill kissed me on the mouth and I could taste myself on his lips. Bill pulled me to my feet and helped me out of my skirt and panties. Then I got on the bed and Bill positioned himself between my legs and lowered himself on top of me. I reached between us and helped guide his cock into me only letting him enter me a little at a time until he was all of the way in. Once he was in all of the way Bill began taking long slow strokes pulling himself almost all of the way out then pushing all of the way in. We soon had a good rhythm going and it wasn't long before I had another orgasm followed shortly by Bill's climax. Afterward Bill was laying on the bed almost asleep so I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up and got dressed."

I kissed Barb and said, "So that's the whole story?"

She said, "Just about. Do you still love me?"

I said "More than ever and not only do I love you I want to make love to you now." In the back of my mind I was trying to decide if I was disappointed that she didn't really go through with the plan or was I actually relieved. After all I believed her story for a while and was not upset by it and when I realized it was not true I wasn't really disappointed either. I was confused and horny. I sat down on the edge of the bed and said, "Take your clothes off I want to see you naked then I want to make love to you." I was determined to keep the fantasy alive.

Barb kicked off her shoes and removed her blouse and bra. As she reached to unhook her skirt she said. "You didn't let me finish the story."

I said, "Oh, I'm sorry. Please finish the story."

"Well, when I came out of the bathroom and was ready to say goodnight to Bill I noticed that he was playing with himself. I asked him what he was doing and he said that he had hoped to get it up again before I left. I decided to help him. I knelt on the floor next to the bed and took him in my mouth. It didn't take long for him to recover after that. Once he was fully erect I asked him if he wanted me to finish him with my mouth and he said no. He said he wanted to get inside my pussy again. I asked him if I should get naked and he said no. Bill got off the bed, stood behind me and said remove your panties and pull you skirt up over your hips. Then he bent me over so that I was supporting myself on the edge of the bed. Bill moved up close behind me and tried to get his cock inside me. He had difficulty so I reached back between my legs and guided him inside. Bill pumped into me for a long time before he finally climaxed. When his cock slipped out of my pussy I could feel some of his load running down the inside of my thigh. While holding my skirt up to keep from getting semen on it I picked up my panties and started to go to the bathroom to clean up. Bill stopped me. He took my panties from me and said he wanted to keep them to remember me by. I though, what the hell, let him have them. So I started to go to the bathroom again and again Bill stopped me. He asked me where I was going. I told him I need to clean myself up. He said 'I would rather you didn't. I want you to feel my juices leaking from your pussy and running down your legs as you drive home. This will keep you thinking of me.' Actually the idea appealed to me so I let my skirt drop back into place and I wrapped my hand around Bill's cock and pulled him to me and gave him a kiss. Then I said good-bye and left."

I asked if that was the end of the story and Barb said, "Yes. I just wanted to be sure you understood why" then she opened her skirt and let it drop to the floor "I look such a mess."

The first thing I noticed when her skirt fell was that her panties were gone. Then I saw the stains on the top of her stockings. When I look closer I could see dried semen on her inner thighs and in her pubic hair. I was floored. I had been sure through most of this story that she was making it up but here was the proof that another man had been in my wife. My reaction? I pulled Barb down on the bed and quickly stripped off my clothes. I got on top of her and kissed Barb's on the mouth that had sucked another man's cock tonight and I sucked on her breasts that had already been sucked then I sat up and stared at Barb's pussy. Along with the matted hair and drying cum on her stockings there was evidence of semen leaking from her slit. I don't know what came over me at that moment, but I just had to taste her. I wasn't at all timid about it. I just buried my face in Barb's pussy and slipped my tongue inside her. I can't describe the taste but I found it to be wonderfully erotic. I licked and sucked on Barb's cum filled pussy for about ten minutes and brought her to orgasm. After that I positioned my cock to enter the pussy that had been entered twice already that night. At this point I asked Barb to guide me in. She reached between us and slowly fed my cock into her pussy. The feeling inside her pussy was amazing. My cock was surrounded by the feeling of the hot juices made up of Barb's natural lubrication and another man's semen and my saliva. I pushed myself in then lay still as I enjoyed the sensation. As I lay motionless Barb began using her magic muscles on me. I didn't last long after that. We spent the next hour making love slowly until we fell asleep in each others arms.

When I got up the next morning Barb was fixing breakfast like she always does on Sunday mornings. I wasn't sure if I should mention anything about the previous night so I didn't. When we had finished eating and we were drinking our final cup of coffee for the morning Barb asked "Are you all right? I mean does anything about last night upset you?"

I thought for a moment before answering then said, "Actually from my stand point I think last night was a big success. How about you? Are you okay with all this?"

Barb said, "Yes I'm fine. I found the whole thing to be very stimulating even more so than I expected. One other question, do you think you'll want to do this again in the near future?"

I asked, "What do you mean by near future?

"Ahh... Next Wednesday?"

"Did this guy Bill ask you out again?"

'No. Remember that I told you that I talked to a guy for about an hour before I met Bill. He asked me if I was free on Wednesday night. He said he would be at the Hilton and we could get together if I'm free."

As soon as I realized that I was getting an erection I told Barb "Wednesday would be fine."

12