Life's Important Moments Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers

"I suggested, "Well if you'd like we can go somewhere else for a drink. If my husband shows up late he has no right to be upset if I am not herewaiting for him.' Bob jumped at the suggestion and we headed out of the hotel.

"Once outside Bob said 'I don't know of any good places to go for a drink around here. If it wouldn't make you too uncomfortable, we can walk to my apartment which is just two blocks from here.'

"I said, 'If you promise to be a gentleman I'll accept your invitation.'

"He laughed and said, 'I'm not sure I can promise to be a gentleman when I am with such an attractive woman.'

"I said, 'Well, at least make an attempt to be a gentleman.' We both laughed and I think we both knew then what was going to happen."

As Barb spoke she was laying on her back with her head on her pillow looking at the ceiling. I was on my side facing her with my head propped up on my hand so I could look at Barb's face as she spoke.

"Bob's apartment is on the seventeenth floor of a high-rise near the Hilton. When we walked into the apartment I was surprised. I had noticed that Bob was well dressed but I wasn't thinking wealthy until I saw the apartment. It was very plush, very expensive furnishings and all original paintings on the wall. This place had to have been decorated by a professional. Bob showed me around then escorted me to the sofa in the living room and he went off to the kitchen. When he came back he had a bottle of Champaign and two glasses. He poured us each a glass, handed one to me then he held his up and said 'Here's to us and to tonight.'

"I tapped my glass into his and said 'To us tonight' then we both drank our Champaign. As Bob refilled our glasses he asked 'Have you ever been unfaithful to you husband?' I decided to make my intentions clear so I said, 'No, I have never cheated on my husband before tonight.' Bob smiled as he handed me another glass of Champaign."

At this point in her story Barb reached over to me and began gently stroking my cock which was slowly beginning to respond.

"As we sat drinking Bob took my hand and asked if I would do him a favor. I asked what he wanted and he said, 'Would you remove your pantyhose?'

"I got up and while standing in front of him I lifted my dress high enough to get my thumbs into my hose and I pulled them down and removed them. As I was working to get out of my hose, a picture on a table next to the sofa caught my eye. The picture was of Bob and a very attractive woman. I wondered if it was his wife. I suddenly felt very naughty. The idea that I was going to have sex with another woman's husband for some reason made me hot. When I straightened up and looked back at Bob he was smiling and looking me up and down. He said 'Slowly lift you dress up so that I can see your legs.'

"I don't know why but this just seemed to be the natural thing to do, so I put my hands on my dress just above my hips and started to pull my dress slowly up my legs. When I stopped momentarily at mid thigh Bob said 'Higher'. So I lifted my dress a little higher and stopped. "Higher'. This time I lifted the dress just high enough that I knew Bob could just see the crotch of my panties below the hem of my dress. Bob didn't say anything for a moment but he moved his hand over the bulge that was forming in his pants and squeezed himself.

"Bob was starring at me so intently I thought that I could feel the heat from his eyes inside my panties. After a long pause Bob said, 'Higher'. Then I said 'Before I go any higher I want to see what your hiding under your hand.' Bob moved his hand from his lap and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled his pants and shorts down to his knees. I don't know what it was about his cock. It wasn't exceptionally big or thick, it was probably only average in size, but I just couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"As I starred at his stiff penis I lifted my dress up to completely expose my panties. As Bob starred at my panties he began stroking his cock. As he did this, a clear liquid started to leak from the tip. Bob ran his thumb through his this and spread it all over the head of his cock. Looking at his shinning knob the only thing I could think about was putting it into my mouth. I could feel myself salivating as I watched him stroking himself.

"Bob momentarily broke my trance by saying 'Those panties are great. I love the way I can see your dark pubic hair through them and the way they fit snugly over your pussy accentuating the shape of your mound and outlining you lips. Please take your dress off so I can see the rest of you.'

"I did as he asked and was now standing in front of him in just my panties. As he was studying my body my attention went back to his cock. The head was still glistening with his lubrication. I couldn't stand it any more so I dropped to my knees and removed his hand from his cock and took him into my mouth. As I gave him the best oral treatment I knew how to give, Bob put his hand between my legs and slipped it inside my panties and he began to finger me. I was so hot I could already feel my orgasm starting. I was afraid that I was going to climax and not give him the pleasures he wanted but just as my orgasm started his cock exploded in my mouth. The intensity of his cock pulsing in my mouth while I was having my orgasm was almost to much for me."

After listening to this part of Barb's story my cock was so hard it was starting to hurt. I think Barb knew this because she moved her head down and took me into her mouth. The blow job she was giving me was fantastic but it wasn't helping the pain in my cock. I was going to have to cum soon to relieve the pressure. After a few minutes of this beautiful oral sex Barb climbed on top of my and straddled my hips with her knees and sat on my thighs. As she gently stroked my cock she continued her story.

"After my orgasm I went into his bathroom to clean the cum off my face and Bob poured us more Champaign. When I cam back from the bathroom Bob had removed the rest of his clothes. For a while we just sat and talked, him naked and me in my panties. I looked at the picture on the table again and asked 'Is that you wife?'

"Bob said that it was then I asked, 'Have you ever cheated on your wife before?' He said 'Before tonight? Well yes. Many times. That's why I have this apartment. Whenever I get the urge I tell my wife that I have to work late so I am going to spend the night in town. She trusts me and never questions me about that. Then I find a willing secretary at the office or I'll go check out the hotel bars around here and see what I can find.' That last statement made me feel cheap but for some reason that excited me.' As he continued talking about his infidelities I began playing with his cock. As he became erect I kissed him on the mouth and asked 'Are you going to fuck me or are you going to talk all night?'

"We went into his bedroom and dropped onto the bed. We played kiss and suck for a while and I ended up sitting on him just like I'm sitting on you right now. Then I slipped his cock inside me like this." Barb lifted herself up and moved forward on the bed. When she settled back down she guided my cock inside he wet pussy and started sliding up and down on my shaft. She took my hands and put them on her breasts and said "While I was doing this to Bob he was playing with my breasts."

I began to squeeze Barb's breasts the way I know she likes me to. As I felt myself building toward my climax Barb changed her position so that she was now laying on top of me. We were kissing and sucking each others tongues when Barb started to orgasm and I followed with mine just seconds later. When it was over Barb fell asleep and I lay awake thinking about all that had happened in our sex life in the last week. Barb had gone out at my request and had sex with two different men. Then, after each outing, she came home and told me about her sexual escapades in detail while we made love. I was beginning to get an erection thinking about all this. I didn't know how often I would want to do this but I knew I wanted it to continue at least for a while. I just hoped that Barb wouldn't get tired of doing this for me.

For the next few nights Barb and I sat in bed at night and talked about different things that had happened during these two adventures. These conversations were followed by great sex. During one of our conversations we decided to wait awhile before Barb would go out again. Two months passed before Barb and I (mostly me) decided it was time for her to go out again. Because of several commitments we both had the only night available for Barb to go out was on a Wednesday again. We had only done this twice before but we had talked so much about it that we felt as though we had a routine. We ate dinner early, I cleaned the kitchen while Barb showered and then I watched as she dressed. For some reason I really liked seeing her in her sexy underwear before she went out for sex.

That Wednesday night when Barb came home I didn't bother trying to pretend that I was just patiently waiting for her. As soon as she came through the front door I put my arms around her and gave her a deep tongue kiss as I ran my hand up under her skirt and into her panties. I quickly determined that she had been filled with another man's cum. The crotch of her panties was wet, her hair was matted and sticky and her pussy felt like it was full of what Barb and I now called our sexual cocktail, that is the mixture of her juices and semen.

As I continued to finger Barb's dripping pussy she broke off our kiss and asked me to take her to bed and, "Suck on my pussy until I have an orgasm." When we got to our room Barb sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her skirt up to her hips, spread her knees and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side. I could still see a little trickle of semen leaking from her slit and running down her crack toward he little pucker hole. I hesitated for only a second before I started giving Barb the pleasure she desired.

It took me less than five minutes to bring Barb to her climax. As soon as it was over Barb kissed me on the mouth and sucked the remains of her sex cocktail off my face. This done she told me her story. She went to the Hilton again and she ran into Jack the guy she had gone to meet there a couple of months ago. She said that Jack told her he is often in town on business and he always stays at the Hilton. Barb said that Jack told her that he was hungry and asked if she would like to go to dinner with him. When she told him that she had already eaten, Jack asked her to go along with him. She could have a snack while he had dinner. When Barb agreed Jack suggested that they just go up to his room and order room service.

Barb continued her story "As soon as we got to the room Jack said make yourself comfortable. I looked around the room and there was only one chair in the room and it was covered with Jack's books and papers so I asked Jack how I was supposed to get comfortable. He laughed and said 'Well, why don't you take your clothes off and get in bed, that's what I am going to do.' We weren't in his room five minutes and we were already in bed naked. I had his cock in my mouth and he had his face between my legs. After ten minutes of oral sex he rolled me on my back and put his cock inside me. He humped me hard and fast until he came inside me.

When his cock erection was gone he got up and got a couple of beers from the honor bar. We talked for a while as we drank our beers then Jack began to make love to me slowly. Lots of kissing and attention to my breasts and finally he was in me again. After his climax I got dressed and left."

I said, "I get the impression that you didn't enjoy this as much as your previous outings. Am I right? Was there a problem?"

"I don't know. It wasn't Jack, it was me. He was pretty good in the sack. I just didn't get as excited or aroused as I was the last two times. Maybe the novelty has worn off. Maybe it was just to much of a good thing."

We didn't talk any more about that night's event. We had good but not great sex that night and went to sleep. The last thing I thought about before I went to sleep was Barb saying "Maybe the novelty has worn off. Maybe it was just to much of a good thing" I hoped that wasn't true. If it was, Barb might put an end to her outings and I wasn't ready for it to end yet. This was a good thing, and I wanted more.

K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers
12