All Comments on 'Light in the Darkness'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

So predictable...no suspense, no climactic finish...yawwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I enjoy a story with a happy ending

With so much strife and turmoil going on in the world today,It's nice to read about love and sex, and a story that ends with the main couple still in love> Thanks for the good story, it brightened my day....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved It

Full marks for taking on a subject many would see as taboo. It was well written and paced, no wham-bam-thankyou mam. I'd loved to have seen a chapter two. I am just surprised nobody put 2 and 2 together. and realised who the father of the children was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"She took to masturbating to relieve her sexual tensions, first by hand, and later using a dildo"

It's frustrating to see a mother even think of using a stupid dildo, when her good-looking, well-built boy is right there, with the real thing between his legs. Fortunately, in this typically excellent story by Moondrift, the mother wakes up to the fact that her boy Patrick is carrying around something that's more than able to assuage the fiery need in her mommy-hole--his big stiff prick. Hard to miss (yeah, right), since her boy's always got a big bulge in his pants or his swimming trunks. Patrick, good son that he is, is very willing to share what's making that bulge with his beloved mom. There's a reason why a boy's fat young dick is often nicknamed "Mother's Salvation" and even "Mom's Meaty Friend." His mom discovers why, as Patrick sticks his big prick up between his mother's legs, and she cums like crazy. Meanwhile, her boy finds out why a mother's cunt is sometimes nicknamed "Son's Semen-Catcher." No feeling Patrick's ever had equals his utter gratification as he unloads his young balls up the cunt he came out of as a little baby and shoots his mother a great big twatful of his creamy sperm. Moondrift, of course, understands all of this very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sad that hubby got ill but

great she got together with her son and they were able to breed......vice is nice but incest is best....you just cannot beat it.......

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
Pretty good and sexy, but...

Your grammar is a bit dodgy to say the least, made more confusing by missing words. You even changed the mum's name from Julia to Julian at one point. I'd recommend you use a proof-reader before further submissions. That aside, it was a pretty good story and a sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You misquoted Paul Newman

It's "Why settle for hamburger"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Actually, A very sweet and romantic story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is the second of your stories that I've enjoyed very much!

And although like Lakeview Hotel, which also ended with pregnancy which spoiled the story for me, I'm still giving you 5 stars for an excellant and satisfying plot, and gradual build up to the delicious incest we readers crave. To me, it's more pleasurable to slowly build up a situation of love, than jump right into fucking.

Also worthy of veneration, is your exclusion of crudity of dialogue, and the total absence of "cunt" as a vaginal descriptor. Thank you very kindly for that! I really loved your using "pudendal cleft" to describe his mom's sweet opening of eternal pleasure. How classy!

The word "cunt" is best used as a description of a person, male or female, who is, or is being, an asshole!

The exclusion of penis and breast size measurements is clever, as well as appreciated. I keep waiting for the day when I open up a story on this site, and a 27 inch cock is being forced into the pussy of an ultra petite women with measurements of 26-12-65, and her 65 inch tits are in the cup size of ZZZZ. Give it time..... it'll happen! (Some people are that ridiculous.)

It is a bit curious that you write as elegantly as you do, and still manage to forget a few words here and there. I'm guessing that you get so wrapped up in creating the story, and writing as fast as you can before you forget your ideas, that some words get left out accidentally. If that's the worst thing that happens to me while reading your stories, I'll take it!

Just please try and omit pregnancy from future stories. They aren't cool.

Or.......save it for something fun.

Like a character who lives down the street from the protagonists, and has an extremely small penis. An old guy that no one likes, who spends all his time knocking up a dachshund, and snorting lines of chopped up Pringles potatoe chips while watching reruns of Mr Rogers nieghborhood.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous