Light in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,284 Followers

Despite his erection being hidden Julia was as aware of his arousal as her own. She tried to concentrate on the ironing, but she had begun to tremble noticeably.

Patrick, seeing this said, "Mother, your shivering you must be cold, "I'll get you something."

Julia was about to say that she was all right, but Patrick had left the room to return quickly with a coat that he went to put over her shoulders. He didn't succeed because Julia took this moment to settle the matter between them.

She turned to face him. They were very close and Patrick could smell the perfume from the soap she had used when showering.

Julia's resolve faded as they stood looking into each other's eyes. She struggled to speak and at first the words would not come, and then finally she managed to whisper hoarsely, "Darling, I have to...have to...to say something to..."

She did not finish because Patrick taking the initiative put his arms round her, drew her close, and kissed her full on the lips. He then drew away from her very slightly and said, "I love you very much, mother."

"I...I...I know you do darling and I love you very much." She intended to add, "I love you too much," but those words were stifled as Patrick drew her tightly to him again and began kissing her.

Julia seemed to melt in his arms, her lips parted and she began to lick his lips and then thrust her tongue into his mouth. Their mouths still clinging together Patrick put his hands under her buttocks, lifted her and then sat her on the table.

"I want you mother," he gasped "I want you so much."

"I know darling I know," Julia said, her voice quavering. She unclipped her bra and letting it drop away she said, "Touch me darling...please touch me."

Patrick took her breasts in his hands and murmured, "They're lovely mother," and then he bent and took a nipple into his mouth. As he suckled her Julia reach down and pushing down the top of his track suit pants took hold of his penis and began to lovingly caress it.

Overcome by what Julia was doing to his penis Patrick gasped and released her nipple. He removed Julia's panties and kneeling before started to lick her genitals. Julia made little sobbing noises as she stroked and played with his hair.

She felt her orgasm building and gasped "I'm coming darling but please not like this, not this time."

Patrick rose and stood before her, his lower face glistening with her fluid. For a moment, her orgasm held in abeyance, Julia kissed him, tasting her own sweet juice. She raised and parted her legs and said, "Like this darling."

Patrick moved the head of his penis to her vaginal slit and slowly penetrated her.

It was strange, but Patrick was so like his father that up until then Julia had the illusion that somehow it was Aiden she was with, but the moment Patrick entered her it was him and him alone.

As she felt him penetrate ever more deeply into her she cried out, "Oh my darling...my baby...my lovely boy."

She strove to give full expression of her love and need for him by gripping his length with her vaginal muscle; this drew a long drawn out groan from Patrick who began to move in her.

They clung together and between cries of ecstasy Julia kissed him hungrily. "It's been so long...so long," she sobbed.

Patrick moved very slowly in her, both of them struggling hold back their orgasms to extend the journey but finally Julia had to surrender.

"I'm coming darling...I'm coming, I can't hold it back...faster darling...faster...deeper...oh...oh...oh darling...ah...oh...oh my God...come...come...aaahoooh..."

With a loud groan Patrick released his sperm into her and they writhed together frantically for several seconds as he filled her tunnel with his cum. As he finished Julia cried out, "Don't stop darling...don't stop yet..." and he continued to move in her until her cries ceased and they hugged each other breathing heavily.

Julia's hands were fluttering over Patrick's body as she said breathlessly, "You can't leave me now...I won't let you...you're mine and I won't let you go...I..."

Patrick whose hands were once more caressing her breasts interrupted her flow by kissing her and then saying, "Stop it mother, I've no intention of leaving you."

His words calmed Julia, and she leaned her head on his should and after a few moments said, "I'm sorry darling; I think I was a bit delirious it's been such a long since time and it was so wonderful."

They remained holding each other for some time until Julia said, "Would you take me to the shower and wash me darling." Then she laughed softly and said, "After all, I used to wash you once."

Patrick took her in his arms and carried her to the shower and they washed each other, Patrick carefully removing his sperm from Julia's vagina. As Julia concentrated on washing Patrick's penis it started to harden again and so she said, "Here or in bed, darling?"

For a few moments Patrick wrestled with the desire for instant gratification but finally said, "In bed mother," then grinning said, "After you've blow dried your hair."

* * * * * * * *

The blow drying was carried out in the bedroom, and her hair, once more to its normal state of curling dark waves, Patrick sat her on the edge of the bed and kneeling before her, parted her legs, and saying, "We'll finish what I first started," he began licking her cleft. Julia felt waves of love coursing through her and she began to stroke Patrick's hair and murmuring, "I love you so much...so much...oh darling...darling...oh...oh...don't stop...ah...on my baby...my lovely boy...oh...aaah...ohwaaa...I'm co...oh my God..."

She clutched his head to her and began to frantically jerk her clitoris against his mouth. Patrick wrapped his arms round her thighs and held her to him tightly as her orgasm shook her with violent spasms and the love fluid poured out of her.

When it as over and she grew calmed Patrick rose, the lower part of his face soaked with her juice. Julia moved to the middle of bed and said, "Come here darling."

Patrick lay beside her and Julia took control, kissing her way down his body until her mouth, poised over the head of his penis, she took hold of it and began to lick its head, sucking in the little droplets of his precum.

Patrick, driven almost frantic by her actions, was unable to hold back his ejaculation and he cried out, warning her, "I'm coming mother...I'm coming..."

Julia continued her sucking taking in more of his length, and his cum spurted into her mouth. Despite his previous ejaculation into her he discharged a copious amount of sperm and Julia struggled unsuccessfully to swallow it all.

When he had finished she kissed him fiercely, thrusting some of the un-swallowed sperm into her mouth as they exchanged each others taste and smell.

Julia rolled away from him onto her back and laughing said, "That seals the bond my love, there's no escape for you now."

Patrick echoed her laugh and leaning over her said, "Who said anything about escape, you're my beautiful woman from now on."

"Oh my darling," Julia said mischievously, "those sound like words of commitment and you might have to live up to them."

"What do you mean?" Patrick asked, feeling a trifle mystified.

"Do you take this woman as your unlawful wedded wife?" Julian quipped.

"Only if she'll take me as her unlawful wedded husband," Patrick laughed.

"Its deal then," Julia said, "so let's seal it."

As Patrick kissed her and fondled her breasts she spread her legs, ready to receive him.

* * * * * * * *

Julia, at last free from her long sexual abstinence, became for a time insatiable. Fortunately Patrick, as well as inheriting his father's looks and physique, also seemed to inherit his potency.

Combining the love of mother and son with that of sexual partners proved a powerful bond, and thus these two people now brought together in what they called their "Unlawful marriage," found deep satisfaction with each other. Julia, often accompanied by Patrick, still visited Aiden, but he had lost the power of speech and was finally locked in his inner world, if such existed. That world no one was able to penetrate.

As Julia had prophesied, there came a time when Patrick had to live up to his words of commitment since her had impregnated her. This was hardly surprising since they had used no means of contraception. As Julia had once commented, "I like it unmasked."

Given the law regarding incestuous relationships, and the wild claims of the media about "Rampant sexual deviation," they never revealed the true nature of their relationship. Patrick was the odd bachelor son who lived with his "slut" mother who had given birth to a child outside wedlock.

The term "slut" was used even more vehemently when Julia gave birth to a second child. People at the church made comments like, "It's disgusting, why doesn't she get married if she has to have sex?"

Such words barely touched Julia and Patrick since the coming of children made their bond even firmer, although some might suspect that Julia deliberately got pregnant in order to retain her hold on Patrick. If that is so, then she needn't have bothered because Patrick, as he had said, had no intention of leaving Julia.

As one Hollywood married actor has said, "What was the point of having barbequed sausages when I could have real steak at home." Admittedly an unusual attitude for a Hollywood actor, but true if we care to take a look at what is readily available to us.

Aiden still lives; Julia and Patrick are still lovers, and their children are growing up into manhood and womanhood.

"And they all lived happily ever after," or they have done so far.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,284 Followers
12