All Comments on 'Light of Dawn Ch. 01'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BlueFinchBlueFinchalmost 17 years ago
An excellant start

No sex or anything like that, but a good set up, some very real-feeling charectars and obvious potential. Most crucially, you are very good at using dialogue in the story.

If the actual erotica is as good as tyhis, we're in for a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Definitely a good start

Looks to be becoming a nice mix of common concepts and cliches... don't take that in the wrong way. That's a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ahhh dont stop

It was really a good story your characters are real and i was annoyed when it stopped a sure sign of a winner.

pnt510pnt510almost 17 years ago
Good Start

Normally I like my stories to be faster moving, but this one kept me engaged even without any sex. I can't wait for the next chapter.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
So Far So Good

Let's see what develops. I normally enjoy a faster moving story. I already see a sub-plot being introduced...????

ShiggyMotoShiggyMotoalmost 17 years ago
Excellent writing

As always. I look forward to reading the rest of this novella. Your work has been a huge inspiration for me and I am ecstatic you have new stories coming out.

aysa69aysa69over 16 years ago
Great first chapter

I was drawn into the first chapter very quickly. Its a great opener. Its not your typical brother sister story and that makes me want to read it even more. Very well written. I look forward to the next chapter.

zfammezfammeover 16 years ago

very smooth and entertaining first chapter :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

excellent writing. I just got sucked into the story, can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Are you going to write anymore??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great begining

I love the way you can effortlessly paint a picture of inter-family relationships...makes them so real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stoked

I think your an excellant writer. I think the way you can bring life into interfamily relationships is brilliant. I am looking forward to how this story progresses. Thank you for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
in love

i love the way you start by not just jumpin into sex its like a mystery

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great start

Seems just like the first few minutes of a very good movie.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Just came across this...

This was a great start. Lots of good description and it flowed pretty nicely. I'll definitely be reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
an excellent start to a great series!

I'm anxiously looking forward to the big football star blowing his brotherly balls up his baby sister's cute little cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

Impressive chapter. I like Jeff and Dawn! Pretty good characters, my question? Did you get the inspiration from real people you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start

I like the depth to the characters and richness of environment. However, describing the skin of a Latina woman as exotic is not sexy as much as it separates women of color as being held under a different standard of beauty, also known as, fetishizing. The challenge is a good one, to write past stereotypes and tropes and there is already do much good here. Small note that would make a big difference.

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago

Jeff is an arrogant asshole. Daddy doesn't seem much better. I guess the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

Pity poor Dawn.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Jeff is

A total douce canoe. Jeff will need one hell of a redemption arc if he has any chance of being worthy of his sis because he is a douce and other guys will have a shot at dawn before he gets one or will just push her toward someone else after he gets his shot and he is whinning like a bitch for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mixed

Unless you can stomach scumbag characters, then I would recommend not to touch this. Jeff doesn't get any better until the end and things get bleak for Dawn. Apart from that, the author did a good job keeping the series interesting every chapter making you invested to read the next one.

This isn't a lighthearted story

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Damn

Jeff is a arrogant arse. I dont think i will continue reading this story, thou i gave it five stars. Lemme see what the next chapter looks like.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
Never hated a character more in my life, fuck this aggravation.

So the main character is a CUNT so ok that happens but when writing a story with so many parts and then a sequel YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM REDEMING FEATURES that the reader can see but all the story characters can’t. If the reader can’t see any worth to a character then they won’t waste their time reading about his CUNT ass.

So I read a few chapters of this absolute trash and everyone was still a CUNT. Are you serious?

I’m out 1* and only because I can’t give less and have it count.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Some are complaining about jackassness of mc in first few chapters and i don't like it either but for a good plot it was necessary. Just read both series with patience.I wont tell anything else for spoilers.

And to the AUTHOR, I would like to thank him for his great work but i think it would have been far much better if the last chapter of of both parts been a bit more extended.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Jeff is the typical asshole jock. I hate him already. I suppose Dawn is going to fall in love with the piece of shit. What a waste. 😪

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(4/1/2022) Yup, this was a nice start but just barely. looking forward to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous