All Comments on 'Light Rays Coming Out of the Computer Ch. 05'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
No no no what

I’ve read many unfinished story series on this site and been annoyed with all of them, but none as much as this one. I’m crying. Okay not really. But, you know, so SO unhappy.

texstertexsterover 3 years ago
Are the noted follow-ups still coming?

So, I did as you asked and jumped between this story and The Huntress, then came back and read the last 2 chapters here, and I’m just wondering if you’re still planning on finishing this one or adding chapters to the Huntress that tie this one up? Really enjoyed them both, not sure who to root for, and looking forward to a resolution.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 3 years agoAuthor

Unfortunately, I no longer talk to my co-writer for this project. Despite my attempts to get her back on track working on, it fell by the wayside and I can’t finish it without her.

This project is dead. It is my one unfinished story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...