All Comments on 'Lighthouse'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 1 year ago

What a sweet loving story. Thank you for writing it.

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

It seems like there is a lot more story here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Excellent. Your best ever. Don't stop getting random ideas like this. Deserves more than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I also want to suggest you change your username from "OneHitWanda" to "ManyHitsWanda".

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

I don't know how there could be more, really, but I wish for it anyway. Beautiful, painful, and wonderful. Thank you.

avengilineavengilineover 1 year ago

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliantly developed, perfect grammar & spelling, great plot ... well done, 10/10

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

I, too, love the water; love to swim — 4 times a week almost without fail. So refreshing, peaceful; just the water and my wandering thoughts. So enjoy immersing myself in your stories/your characters — you make it easy. Thanks for continuing to share your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great

cementhead35cementhead35over 1 year ago

Awesome story, beautifully written. Thanks, Wanda

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

Great imagery. Well edited. Very strong work. 5.

DrStingDrStingover 1 year ago

You captured the essence of a broken soul. Thank you for the wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars is close. Pleas write another chapter, maybe she'll really be his wife and change her name- to MOMMY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Raising the bar, again, and again, and again! 10 stars at least.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

Oh Wanda, you write the bird with the broken wing so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Romantic erotica at it's best. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, well written. Careful though: It is not „right of passage“, but rite of passage, which only in slang could mean the same. Here it means a ceremony or similar, from Latin „ritus“, often used for the process of growing up.

keepercoach01keepercoach01over 1 year ago

Excellent story, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, but wished he closed the gap with his parents…

jackie_emjackie_emover 1 year ago

Sweet story and well paced.

I've been to Venice, though my significant other and I were barely speaking during our time there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful!!!! Good to see you back!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

Violence and abuse truly scar people and wound deeply, and you employ this story as a vehicle to drive those points home; you also emphasize overcoming such dark pasts and pain through open communication--which is the FIRST thing any person desiring to move past that damage must employ--if there is to be a ghost of a chance to bury it all and to move forward into a happier self and life (really must credit Dr. Jordan Peterson for that wisdom). You also assure us only by being open with one's partner and being patient are the only two ways for both to heal and progress together: great way using a story to champion those points.

Anyone not feeling the pain and agony our characters express and feel certainly has a problem, as we as readers can and do feel their desire to free themselves from the balls and chains of their former oppressions, so they can run free and unfettered toward better futures. Their mutual desires to help each other are beautiful things to witness, as well as their efforts to grow more. Thanks for such a lovely tale, which progressed with appropriate pacing, plausible situations for both and then nicely unfolding advances in their openness and experiences for each other. What a wonderful blossoming and unfolding to witness! A hands-down 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I could give you more than just the five stars. Because this story deserves them. I loved it. I'm imaging them walking around Venice holding each other's hand. And maybe just maybe she watches as Ian kneels down. To ask for her hand in marriage with her standing there with a big smile while crying. Telling him yes.

mildcolonialboymildcolonialboyover 1 year ago

Excellent, Very moving account of two damaged people finding happiness. Unfortunately too many people have suffered from sexual violence. Though not as serious as sexual violence, over ambitious parents have also blighted the lives of many people. Let’s hope all such victims find happiness.

stewartbstewartbover 1 year ago

There's always a path through the darknes.

Striderian1Striderian1over 1 year ago

A marvelous roller coaster of excellence. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very tender, well done story that obviously overwhelmed some of the readers. Put this one on your need to read list if you like a beautiful, romantic story.

ca_daveca_daveover 1 year ago

Wonderful, thank you Wanda this one was special in many ways. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

A wonderful, painful love story. Healing, patient love at its its very best.

You are a truly gifted story teller, well done. I really love this story, the characters are so real.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great characters!

5

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

I always look forward to your next story. Thank you.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Thank you very much.

ApathyIncApathyIncover 1 year ago

I have no words..... only stars. 5 of them only because that's all that's allowed. Absolutely beautiful story! Just heartbreaking amazing and chock full of emotion. One hit nothing. You definitely need a new handle..... Multihitmarla maybe? Please continue with the wonderful stories. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply beautiful. You taking the time to get inside both of their heads with their thoughts, terrors and dreams.

Thank you for writing this. All of us are broken to some extent.

ArediaArediaover 1 year ago

Oh, you had me in tears over what she suffered, what she endured ... Great story! Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love, love, love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for a great story. Would have liked to see a proposal at their end or an epilogue with a happily ever after summary.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

How beautiful!

What a wonderful story full of challenge, sadness, hope and above all love.

Thank you for sharing.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 1 year ago

Thank you. this story is really engrossing and well written. Thank you for the time and effort you put into writing and editing it!

jwmcleanjwmcleanover 1 year ago

man i love this story....real people with real problems getting over them...thanks

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

Wonderfully paced, and well written. Developed the characters so well. I. Going to have to read it again and takes notes on “how to write a story”!

Bebop3Bebop3over 1 year ago

If you write professionally, you should let us know where to find your stories.

If you don't, you really should consider changing that. You're an amazingly talented writer.

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

Love the story, gave it 5*. However, I think that Ian should have taken her to his parents and reconciled with them. Unless maybe there’s a part 2 coming. She is healing but he still has his demons. More work needed Wanda, I’m afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I suppose that your nom de plume is etched in stone…however inappropriate it may be. You continue to offer one wonderful hit after another, so thank you for sharing your gift. I’m sure I’m not alone in eagerly awaiting your next story.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

The very best! Heart rending and intense, a butterfly emerging from the prison of it’s chrysalis. While it was clearly Sue that was completely broken, I felt that in some ways they saved one another, a mending of two damaged spirits by the force of love and acceptance. Wonderful story from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, just wow.

That was lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely tale, told with skill. Thanks for sharing <3

Antsey83Antsey83over 1 year ago

Amazing story. And if I could give it bonus points for having Amesbury in I would

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Great love story, but what really would’ve made it better for me at least if they actually got married in Venice. That would’ve been truly Romantic. Still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzover 1 year ago

Wanda, you've done it again! What an enthrallingly, heartmeltingly wonderful story! Not a word out of place, and the pacing and the emotional nuances and ebbs and flows are sheer perfection!

Thank you

Sarahxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, fabulous. He had loads of patience and understanding!! Love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

<3

PickFictionPickFictionover 1 year ago

As always, you make me feel so inadequate as an author. Amazing characters, crafted with such clarity--it's impossible not to love them. No nits to pick with the story, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

ps: I loved the “otter” reference

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're a very skilled storyteller, Wanda. Thanks for that.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Somehow Wanda, you manage to illustrate and commentate the frailty of damaged people so very well. With a few well placed words and phrases we knew exactly what her personal life had been like prior to being injured, I’d have loved to have seen first version of this story to see how much you pared away to make it so minimal but so impactful, a deft touch indeed.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

I must join the unanimity of opinion and say this was indeed a gem. The world is not made up of heroes and heroines; there are indeed damaged and nearly broken people, but if there is some inner core of life they can be nursed back to health and made almost whole again. They will never forget the depths, but with a shining future ahead they can be brought back to life. And indeed here they were. 5*

shayneoneshayneoneover 1 year ago

well done again a little surprise im not usually half filled kind of guy i dont have much but at that moment i was content till next time be happy safe and well a fan shayne

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

Another excellent story. You never disappoint.

Cali_LoveCali_Loveover 1 year ago

I don't know how you do it. You pull at my heartstrings and the real world just doesn't exist when I read your stories. I'm going to be in a mood the rest of the day and this one will be hard to shake. Just brilliant. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Fabuloso!! Wonderful character development. You paint such exquisite pictures with your words. I could see and feel what was happening. I was in the story, experiencing what was happening, but at the same time I was flooded with my own memories and experiences of loving a damaged woman with my own damaged heart, embracing and holding her these last 33 years as we inch our way along this journey of healing. Together. Thank you, Wanda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good story. The characters were believable and sympathetic. I would have liked to have known whether Ian ever tried to reconcile with his mother. I would also have liked to have known about Sue’s relationship with her own family. But, you can’t always get what you want. Thank you for the wonderful offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve now read all of the stories onehitwanda has posted here on Literotica. I’m hoping there will be many more. Not only good sex but very good stories and characters. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“I know, I know honey, I know.”

OHW, please remember nouns, when used as names, are capitalized. The above sentence means he knows honey just like he knows bees. What should have been written was: “I know, I know, Honey, I know.”

Other words you used incorrectly in this manner were babe, baby and love. All, when used as names, should have been capitalized.

Otherwise, it was a decent story. You could have shaved off at least a page by streamlining the descriptions of her recovery. And the relationship he had with his parents was completely dropped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A heart-breakingly beautiful story of two lost souls who found each other and the way their love saved both of them

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonover 1 year ago

And another masterpiece. I would almost have liked it if they took more time in between their first forays into sexuality and their first time having intercourse. It felt a little rushed to my sensitivities, but alas. Still five start story.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 1 year ago

Great story, just wished there were a few more pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story the writing was excellent. I have to admit a few times reading it brought tears to my eyes

Thank you Great store

MarshallaMarshallaover 1 year ago
Same as Anonymous before me ...u

... several times my vision was blurry.

It's only a story, yet one knows there are people out there in the World who have suffered through so much damage and pain. And we should keep them in our hearts, and wish them a much better existence.

Fantastically written, as I have come to expect from your stories.

5 Stars and an Instant Favorite, with my thanks.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

This is the story I liked most among your collection @onehitwanda. Very nicely presented.

AlarickAlarickover 1 year ago

Excellent. Not my normal read by a long shot, but well written. You brought emotion and depth to the characters and having been with a “broken” person before nailed quite a bit of the angst and fear that they display.

I would read more if you choose to continue their story.

brownlabbrownlabover 1 year ago

Thank You for the wonderful story.

Like so many others I would love to read your version of them raising baby's together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was well written, and well paced. And adorable in the relationship. And super hot in the bedroom scenes. Love your writing, thanks for sharing it with us.

NoTanLines2NoTanLines2over 1 year ago

An absolutely wonderful story, one that had me reaching for tissue because it hit very close to home. A dear friend had a horrible experience with her male partner and was emotionally scarred by it. I was a comforting presence, one who listened, held her when she needed that, wiped her tears. We didn't have a sexual relationship (though that would have been fine with me). Sadly, the scenario is all too common. Anyway, thank you for writing this heartfelt story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly sappy and all the more lovely for it.

I didn't cry at all reading it, honest.

Thanks for a very sweetly told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Third reading of this, eyes full of tears.

Need more stories from you, 24 is not enough.

MainboyMainboyover 1 year ago

Third time down. Brilliant again.

clearcreekclearcreekover 1 year ago

not enough stars to click on. 5+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He blew up on his mom and ruined that relationship because she got him swimming lessons? What a f'n baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure that I should read any more of your stories. This one will be hard to equal or top. Wow!

Bigguy731Bigguy731about 1 year ago

Kept waiting for other shoe to drop.

BadbeagleBadbeagleabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story with great characters, and a well executed plot. Thank you for a great read.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

That was just plain a lovely story. Sometimes reading a story about drama, revenge, cheating, and hate is cathartic but sometimes just ready an adorable story about falling in love, healing and a happy ending is great. Kinda hope there is a second chapter eventually leading to the MC reconcile with his parents and the character continuing to grow together but this works fine on its own. 5 stars and faved.

HardsoftailHardsoftailabout 1 year ago

Great story, and well written.

BigjohnpBigjohnpabout 1 year ago

That was a great story I only wish you would’ve let them get married and maybe lose all some family issues

FandeborisFandeboris12 months ago

It is not easy to build a person back up from the precipice of no return. Sue did not sound suicidal. Sue just sounded like she was on auto-pilot with nothing to strive for, in the belief that she had died and was brought back. She considered herself broken. She was also mistreated by other selfish males, who were only looking out for themselves. Probably, promising the stars and providing nothing. No wonder she treated Ian like she did at first. Someone with that much darkness has a lot of mistrust and fear.

Ian looked through her darkness and promised himself he would not falter in giving her what she needs.

And in end they both found what each was looking for and fell in love, together forever.

I don't know where you pulled these characters from. But I salute you! Sue was written with hurt, love, darkness, and spirit of doubt. Ian had his own incriminations, showed deep down what a man can truly be. You pulled them all together and made one deeply emotional story.

Thank you.

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner8 months ago

Kudos. You have portrayed a shattered, broken heart with deft word-strokes as a painter of mind images.

The angst and inadequate feelings of someone who loves such a person comes through.

Mad Skills.

Tarloso2Tarloso28 months ago

Really nice read..a pair if broken souls gaining life..excellent

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it. Touching and well written.

SouthdownSouthdown7 months ago

Yet another heartwarming story Thank You5****(ought to be more) I saw a comment that a marriage and babies would be a good continuation or end for this story and I fully agree. Ian has already proved he can be good with kids and their life experiences should assist their capabilities in rearing a family A little light on their childhood struggles might be an interesting tale, along with introducing his family to his parents!

SouthdownSouthdown7 months ago

I am enjoying reading your stories and I intend to read them all.I especially found the Triumph motorcycle interesting as I had an encounter with one when I was an apprentice mechanic many years ago. It is a story I have told on many occasions due to the vivid and lasting impression it left.

My regards to Bishop Rock Lighthouse from32.3078° N, 64.7505° W

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...