Lighthouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently tucked her in against me. I gently, slowly rocked her back and forth, saying nothing, just letting her feel me there.

It was all I could think of to do.

.:.

"Tea," I said softly.

She sniffed, blinked at me from where she huddled under the folds of my duvet.

"Sorry," she whispered again.

"Sue. Please. Please, I'm begging you, stop that. You have nothing to apologise for..."

"I feel like I'm always leading you on. Come here. Go away. Come here. Go away... you must be so sick of me..."

"I'm not."

She sniffed, swallowed hard.

"You're too good for me," she whispered.

"No. I'm not. I've been staring at your bum and fantasising about you since the first day I met you. There's nothing saintly about me. At all. I want to do all sorts of wicked things with you. But the with you bit is key. I want you to love it too."

She sniffed again, and wiped her nose.

"I'm such a fucking mess," she whispered. "Honestly, Ian, I'm so fucked up I don't think I'll ever be fixed. You're better off..."

"No. It's... look, it's not about fixing you, love," I said softly. "You're perfect to me. You're lovely. You're sweet, you're funny. You make me happy. Sure, maybe some bits of you are bent and you need some panel beating, but... fuck, Sue, I may not have your darkness but I'm just as much of a fuckup, if not more. You have a real reason for your issues. Vile... things... were done to you. I have no excuse but... sheer laziness and immaturity."

She stared tiredly up at me.

"Did you at least enjoy touching my pussy?" she asked, after a bit.

"Oh, yes."

"At least I could do that for you..."

"It's your heart that I really want. Your body is amazing, and as much as I'd like to have all of you, all the time... I'll wait forever if I need to so long as I just have your love."

She squeezed her eyes tightly closed, took a slow breath. "You have it," she whispered. "You've had it for a while. You're the first man who's ever... been like this. All the others... I was always just something shiny and somewhat pretty with breasts and a cunt attached to it. To be inside once or twice or whatever... whether... whether I wanted it or not."

"Oh, Sue... "

"I don't know how to do this. I don't know how to be normal. I'm... it's never... been this way for me," she whispered.

I brushed her tears gently away and leaned in to gently touch my forehead to hers.

"Lets take it one step at a time," I managed. "One slow, gentle, careful step at a time. I want to be with you. I do. But more than that, I want you to be safe, to feel safe. I want you to know in your heart that I am here for you. For you, love, not just for what... acts... you can perform for me."

"I wish you'd come into my life eleven years ago. I wish you'd been my first. I wish you were my only."

I took her hand, held it gently in mine.

"Perhaps I'll be lucky enough to be your last."

She coughed and tried to dry her eyes again.

"I'd... like that..."

And she whimpered as I touched my face to hers again.

"So," I breathed.

"So," she echoed me. "What now, Ian? What do I do now? Do you need space? Do you... need me to go? I'll go if you need..."

"Well... see, it's late. So the way I see it is that you've only really got two choices."

"Only... two? Oh," she sighed. She rubbed her eyes and then sighed again in resignation. "So give it to me. What are they?"

"Choice number one - I walk you downstairs to your car, kiss you goodnight, fondle your bum a bit while you rub that delicious body of yours against me... and then I see you tomorrow."

"Oh," she breathed. "That's... not what... um. What's my... alternate choice?"

"Choice number two. You take a shower, freshen up a bit, calm down a bit, drink your tea. I find you something to sleep in if you'd like me to. Then we crawl into bed and I kiss you goodnight and hold you in my arms until tomorrow. In the morning I kiss you good morning, inflict breakfast on you, walk you downstairs to your car, kiss you again, fondle your bum a bit while your rub that delicious body of yours against me, and then, hopefully, I see you again in the evening."

A ghost of a smile blossomed.

"I like the second option more," she whispered.

"I'll find you a towel and something to sleep in. Will one of my vests do?"

"Ian..."

"Yeah?"

"Thank.. thank you. For this. For everything..."

I leaned forward once more, and gave her a gentle kiss.

"I love you," I breathed.

"I love you more," she whispered. "You're a really special soul."

"I love you most. Come," I added. "Let's see if we can't rinse a little bit of that horror off of you."

.:.

"This rates more like a corset than a vest... Ian, be honest with me, I'll understand and I promise I won't judge..."

"Uh huh..." I smirked.

"Have you been shoplifting from the lingerie displays down at the supermarket?"

I grinned. "Close, but no. I bought it off Amazon. It was supposed to be human sized, but when it arrived it was manifestly not fit for purpose... and then I was just too lazy to send it back."

"Human sized, is it?"

"Yes. Meant for people with normal proportions like me, not slender petite sirens like yourself."

"Uh huh. Petite is it? If only. I mean, it's comfortable, but... I have to ask, how much does it... show?"

"Lets just say it leaves nothing to the imagination when it comes to your wonderful nipples, and it's showing a frankly fantastic amount of your bum."

"Uh huh. Right. OK... and my... crotch?"

"Clearly, deliciously visible," I admitted, swallowing. "Those panties of yours don't really obscure much. You're a one-woman heart attack right now. I can see pretty much everything."

"The lace doesn't hide much, does it," she agreed. She sighed long-sufferingly. "I suppose it will have to do. Move up, babe."

I pulled the covers aside for her, and she climbed gingerly onto the bed and settled herself against me. I covered her, and slid down next to her.

"Can I have a hand... or something?" she said softly.

"Where?"

"Anywhere... I... I just..."

And I shifted again and wormed an arm in under her and gathered her to me. She sighed.

"Sorry," she breathed. "I have a consuming need to feel you against me. It's been an... emotional day."

"For both of us."

"It also doesn't help that I'm still enormously turned on from... when you were in me earlier."

"Mm," I whispered, trying to ignore the way I started to stiffen further.

"You smell really nice," she breathed. "I always liked the way you smelled."

"I'm due a shower..."

"You'll do for tonight," she snorted.

I shuddered as I felt her shift her thigh against mine.

"Sorry," she breathed. "It's just... hard. I want to touch you."

"Yeah," I said. "It is. Many things are hard right now," I added, with a snort.

"Oh. Really? Oh dear."

"Sorry, my body really loves being this close to you."

"Compliment accepted," she purred into my neck. I felt her shift, and she gave a little breathy moan. "Similar situation this side."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. My body is very happy this close to you."

"Oh well."

"You could..."

Then she sighed.

"But... I suppose you won't now, though, will you..." she whispered.

"Won't... what."

"Just... touch me? Just once?"

"Are... are you sure you want me to?"

"As sure as I ever am of anything to do with... sex."

"I'd love to touch you."

"So... please?"

She shifted, rolled slightly away, and I felt her fumbling with something.

"Panties are gone," she breathed. "In case you need any further invitation..."

"Oh... okay..."

"Free access, one time offer...oh... oh God..."

I slowly stroked my fingertip along her; she whimpered and shivered, arching back. She rolled fully onto her back and I lifted myself onto an elbow.

"Sue?"

"Uh... huh..."

"I'm going to tease you a bit," I said softly. "Just where I am..."

"OK," she panted. "It's... oh God it's so good to be touched like this by you..."

A shudder ran through her; she made a little sound.

"Sue?" I breathed, pausing.

"No, no, no no no don't stop, please Ian, it's so nice..."

She clawed at the vest, tugged it up her chest, freeing her breasts. "Lick me," she begged. "Tongue my breasts, Ian... mm... oh God, oh God, that's so nice..."

I took her closest nipple between my lips and gently darted my tongue over and around it. She groaned, shuddered again.

"Do... you take lessons... or something," she panted. "Because you are... so fucking good..."

"Endless fantasies over many months about this moment," I whispered. "Endless."

"Did you... uhn... masturbate to me..."

"All the time..."

"Would have loved to have... mm... known that... oh God... Ian, don't stop, please..."

"The safe word is marmalade" I whispered.

She started to laugh, a strange, almost pained giggling. "Oh you bastard," she panted. "Oh I'm going to get... you... oh... oh..."

Her muscles clenched and I felt her thighs spasm hard against my hand.

"Ian..." she whimpered. "Ian... I'm so close...please... just the tip... just put the tip in me... just gently... oh... oh my God..."

She froze, and then convulsed up from the bed; I felt her entrance clench on me and she let out a pained, reedy wail. She collapsed backwards, gasping with each rippling spasm that ran through her, hands clawing at the bedsheets, chest heaving as she snatched each laboured breath.

And then she slumped down into the bed like a dead thing, staring blankly up at the ceiling of my sleeping nook, only her faint, rapid panting giving her away.

"Oh God," she groaned, after an age.

She cried out softly as I slipped my finger out of her, and let her head flop over.

"Sue?" I breathed.

"Just... oh my God... just... processing that..." she whispered. "Oh my God, Ian, that... that was..."

She slid a hand down to herself, and I watched as she gently explored herself.

"I'm so wet. So ready. Put your finger back into me," she whispered. "Slowly. Just... ease it into me. And... and then just... just keep it there for a bit... please..."

She bit her lip as I touched her, and let out an almost pained groan as I slowly eased my slick finger back into her. She panted briefly, then opened her eyes and stared at me.

"I like that," she moaned. "I like your finger in me. How... how are you? Where... come closer, let me feel..."

I shifted my hips towards her and she moaned as my rigid penis pressed against her thigh.

"You're so hard," she whispered. "Rock hard."

"I have my finger in you and I'm staring at your perfect breasts not two inches from my nose. It's... kind of unavoidable..."

She grinned, shimmied slightly. "Glad... you approve..."

I eased my finger slowly out of her, and teased her clit in passing before I brought my finger up to my mouth. She watched me, catlike, and whimpered as I tasted her.

"I love your body," I whispered. Then I grunted and thrust instinctively as I felt her fingers brush my shaft.

She fumbled at my boxers and slipped her fingers in, then moaned as she took me.

"I'd love to have that in me," she whispered. "But... we can't. We can't. It would be a disaster for us..."

"I know." I groaned.

"I can... you can have... my... um..."

"No," I whispered.

"... You're big and it will hurt... a lot... but... I'll do it for you if you want it..." she panted.

"No," I repeated, slightly louder.

"Then what can I do for you," she moaned. "I want to do something nice for you, Ian..."

"Just touch me like this. I'll... play with myself for you. I'll come for you, if you want me to..."

"You can... come on my breasts..."

"Do you want that?"

"I... uhn... wouldn't mind..."

"Do you want that?" I repeated.

"I want you to push that penis of yours hard into me and fuck me until I see stars, Ian," she whimpered. "I want you to fuck me so... so brutally... that I forget every other man who's ever come... oh God... inside me. But I can't right now. We can't right now. So... anything else is second best. I don't want to be forced to choose second best," she moaned. "So... please... pick for me..."

"Come here. Come lie against me. I'll... come for you."

"So long as it's on me," she panted. "Hot, sticky, on my skin... uhn... next best thing to... mm... in me..."

I found myself, took myself in my hand, started to stroke myself, hunching against her almost immediately with an almost pained hiss...

And I knew it wouldn't take long.

"Sue..." I moaned. "I'm not going to... last long against you like... this... it's too hot..."

"Straddle me," she begged. "Come on, please, quickly, please, on me, be on me, come on me..."

She tugged frantically at my shoulder; I struggled up and pushed my leg over her, then hunched down, burying my face against her shoulder, groaning as she dug her nails hard into my back. I felt her fumbling at me, reaching for my balls, caressing them and my aching shaft, but I was too lost in the frantic pre-orgasmic imperative to really enjoy it as anything more than an aid...

"Sue," I gasped.

"Come on me," she panted. "Let me feel it..."

My belly tensed, I felt the old familiar knot deep in my abdomen. An ache, a near painful pressure, a building tension and almost-pain along the base of my engorged cock...

I grunted, gasped, cried out as my muscles began to throb and pulse. She moaned as the first jet of my hot semen shot out along her belly. I shivered, pressed myself against her, grunting, grinding my cock along her as a second and a weaker third pulse followed. And then I slumped down, crushing her under me; she let out a shuddering moan and rubbed her belly in little circles against my aching cock as she slicked both of us up with me...

"Next time," she panted, "next time I want that in me, baby, please..."

I moaned something affirmative and shuddered again.

And then I slid myself sideways off her and rolled onto my back, panting, shivering as she fumbled for and found my hyper-sensitised penis. She began to stroke it slowly up and down between her warm, sticky fingers.

"Was that good, baby?" she whimpered. "Was that good enough? It felt good..."

"So... good..." I shuddered.

"So much came out..." she panted. "I'm so sticky, so wonderfully messy, I love it, I love it..."

And she fumbled at herself, gasping as she began to frantically finger herself.

"Kiss me," she begged me, and she writhed closer to me, writhing and shaking as she started to stroke herself. "Kiss," she begged. "So close. So close..."

But as I reached out to pull her to me, she shuddered once, and again... and arched forward against me with another loud, almost pained groan as she came again.

I cradled her against me as I listened to her slowly slowing breathing. She shivered once, and slowly put an arm over me.

"Kiss me," she breathed again.

So I slowly, gently did.

.:.

A touch woke me; I grunted, turned towards her, and pulled her in against me.

She squeaked, tensed for a moment, then relaxed against me with a soft sigh as I did nothing to but nuzzle her.

"Hello," I mumbled.

"Hey," she breathed.

"Are you OK?"

"I... think so. Had all sorts of... very nice dreams, so something was good."

"Mm. What kind of dreams..."

"You and me kind of dreams."

"Oh. Those sound nice."

"They were."

I managed to crack an eye open. She smiled shyly. "Hello," she said again, grinning. "You promised me breakfast after a good morning kiss."

"Shameless," I groaned. "I feel enslaved."

"You are," she whispered. "But you love it."

"I love you."

"Same thing," she breathed; I enjoyed the flush that coloured her cheeks.

"So. Breakfast," I muttered. "Got some bread, some jam... some honey..."

"Honey and coffee sounds nice."

"OK."

I pulled the blankets up further.

"Ian," she giggled. "That's... not helpful. Here... let me..."

"Stay where you are, foul minx," I intoned. I yawned widely, then slid sideways out of the bed.

"Minx, is it?"

"Seductress," I agreed. I rubbed my eyes, yawned again, and stood up.

She made a strange noise.

"What?" I said, suspiciously. She was staring at me.

"Just... you're nude. And I'd... forgotten."

"Oh fuck... sorry... let me..."

"No... no, it's fine," she added quickly. "I'd just... Oh my God, Ian... you're utterly gorgeous..."

I felt myself blushing.

She grinned shyly up at me. "Are you going to put something on, or are you just going to continue to amuse me like this?"

"Amusement it is. Can't be bothered to get dressed just yet," I admitted. "So you'll just have to deal with the dangle."

"It's not really dangling."

"That's your fault entirely."

She laughed softly.

I stretched, ambled over to the kitchen and squatted down to dig in the cupboard for a plate. I dug out some cutlery, and found her a clean coffee mug. I put the kettle on, and slipped two slices of my favourite farm loaf white into the toaster for her.

"Do you wander around naked a lot?" she said. She'd sat up in bed and was watching me, cheeks a warm pink and small grin glued to her face.

"Honestly?" I muttered. "A lot of the time. Or in pants if its bright out. I like the air on my skin but don't particularly want to scare people or get in trouble with my landlord."

"It's a nice view."

"Uh huh," I drawled.

"I really, really love your back," she added. "I'd... enjoy rubbing it for you. Maybe some scented oil would feature..."

"Now that, Sue, sounds like the sort of promise you shouldn't be making."

"Mm. I'll make sure I keep it then. Maybe get some of it all of me too. All over me. All slick. Mm..."

I sighed. "There goes any hope I had of focussing today," I grumbled, and she laughed as she watched me stiffen for her.

The kettle boiled, and shortly afterwards the toaster tripped as well. I buttered them for her, found my honey, then made her coffee.

"No, don't get up," I said, as I saw her start to move. "Breakfast is served in bed in this house."

"Are you... serious..."

"For you? Totally."

"Wow," she breathed. "I feel like royalty all of a sudden."

"You are," I said. "The Queen of Heart."

"Oh, Ian... that pun's an imprisonable offence, babe."

"I know. I'm proud of it."

I delivered her meal to her, and made myself a coffee of my own, and sat beside her, keeping her company.

Then I helped her find her clothes, and found mine, and thoroughly enjoyed watching her get dressed, and walked her downstairs to her car. She pushed her wonderful body against me, gyrating in small circles as I held her against me, and kissed me until she was panting, and I was rock hard, and both of us were flushed and giggling.

"See you later?" I whispered.

"Swim?"

"Yeah. Then... dinner?"

"And... dessert," she groaned, flashing me a glance from under her eyelashes and pressing her belly hard against me. "At mine. Buy some condoms, Ian. I want you in me tonight. More than once. Please," she finished with a whisper.

"Um... OK..."

She stood up on her toes, kissed me once more, then slipped into her car.

"Drive safely," I told her. "See you later. I love you."

"I love you. You too."

And I watched and waved until she'd turned out into the road and accelerated away.

.:.

She gave me a gentle shove, just below my heart. I fell backwards onto her bed. She grinned smugly as she threw a leg over me and walked her knees up until she was straddling me.

"Hello there," she said throatily. "My name is Sue and I will be your captain for this flight."

I grinned up at her. "Role play, is it?"

She laughed, then leaned forward to kiss me. "I have been glowing all day. I've been smiling all day, thanks to you. You have no idea, simply no idea, how wonderfully strange a day it has been for me..."

"I'm glad," I breathed.

She reached up and started to slowly wriggle out of her shirt. She freed herself and smiled down at me, framed wonderfully by her dishevelled hair.