All Comments on 'Like a Normal Boy'

by summersss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 4 years ago
WOW

Now that got my juices flowing! My pussy now needs attention!

justwarped2018justwarped2018about 4 years ago

loved it more please where will this all go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The first time I jacked off

It actually was an accident. I was ten with no intention of masturbating as I lay in bed. I wasn't thinking of a girl/woman, I was just laying there with an erection in my briefs. I don't remember why I rubbed it, but I did and It felt good, I got my dick out and started rubbing it all over. I'm sure I came within just a few minutes.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

Yes, a very hot and well written story. Mom and her lady friend found the way to get her son to finally at least jerk off and cum hard to release his stress and feel the rush of an orgasm !! Hopefully, Ben will think about how else he can get off now that he knows that's the relief he needs and met his computer programming target. I hope you write more chapters; where Ben's big cock & balls go to work on Jane and then his Mom !! So many great possibilities. Maybe, Ben will invent some ways he can bang both women and give them huge cum loads to share. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Learn To Write!

Awful!

sarutobi44sarutobi44about 4 years ago
Excellent

Loved it. It is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Definitely one of the best stories I've read in a long time. The build up was good and the ending while not what I expected was very satisfying. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did you go to school? I would assume English is not your first language

CoastalDocCoastalDocover 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite fantasies, the son making the money and the mom wanting to take care of her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersummersss@summersss
Started writing when I got tired of thinking about what a story would be like if characters did this or that, and decided to start writing it myself. Many of my stories will have hard and weird Non-consent themes.