Like a Normal Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her son, meanwhile, used his hands to cover his cock. He failed. His cock, erect and rampant, poked from above his hands, demanding attention.

She complied. Martha stepped forward and took his cock in her hand. "You can use me."

"What?" Ben asked.

"Use me to jerk off. Forget VR or old porno. I'm here for you, always."

Martha started stroking him slowly. She enjoyed his cock's warmth. Ben must have been pleased with her hand as well because precum began to drip from the tip. Her hand soon became wet with his white excitement.

Their eyes fixed on each other again, and they smiled awkwardly. Both knew it was far too late to back out and pretend this never happened. They also both knew they would not take the option if they could.

Martha let out a breath in amazement. Ben's cock grew harder in her hand. She squeezed him tighter without thinking. She was about to apologize but a moan from Ben encouraged her.

That gave Martha permission to continue her gentle strokes.

"Mom, grip it harder, please," Ben asked.

She tightened her fingers around his length. "Like this?"

"Yes!" he gasped out.

Ben thrust his ass back and forth. He humped into her hand.

This is what she wanted, for him to use her to jerk off. To aid him, Martha met his thrusts. She stroked her hand along him to match his increasingly urgent pace.

The precum made her entire hand slick and the sound of skin and cum created lewd music for them.

Martha took another step closer. She stood right before her son; their bodies almost touching. They were so close as to feel each other's hot lust filled breaths.

It only made them hotter.

His hips thrust faster, fucking her hand. Her grip tightened with every increase in pace.

Martha teared up in happiness. Her son had a look of bliss on his face not seen since he was young. And it was all thanks to her efforts. She was a good mother. No, she was the best mother. For how many mothers would go so far for their child?

Martha felt at his balls to see how close he was. It had surprised her he lasted so long after so long repressed. As her hand felt his balls tighten, she knew he was about to cum.

She squeaked when she felt the hot tip of her son's cock rub against her stomach. Ben moved closer without Martha noticing but the result pleased her. He now humped at her smooth stomach and her hand.

Martha jerked him rapidly and hard. "Your balls are full honey. It's OK to come. Use me to jerk off. Use me to cum. Use your mother like a dirty magazine or a tissue. Use me for whatever you want. Use mommy!"

Martha didn't understand where this talk came from. It felt right regardless. Ben felt the same way because at her dirty words his balls churned in her gentle hand and his cock pulsed. His head thrown back, Ben yelled and came.

Cum shot right on her stomach. It pooled in her navel and slid to the hair of her mound.

Ben, exhausted, but with a loopy smile, slumped back in his chair.

He watched as his mother inspect his cum like an oddity. She even smelled it.

Martha saw his cock twitch when she took a lick of her hand. She would not eat her son's cum. At least, not yet.

"That was quite a show!" Jane said.

They both turned to her. They'd forgotten she was there.

Jane watched the entire thing. Her head was against a pillow, legs wide and pussy soaked. She'd climaxed watching them.

Blushing, Martha bent to pick up her robe, grabbing Jane's as well. She made sure her boy got a nice view of her pale ass before covering herself. Jane also put on a show for him, using her panties to clean wipe her pussy and leaving it on Ben's bed.

Before They left the room, Martha said. "If you hit that project target, can you come down out of your room for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I feel...relaxed. I think I can finish."

"Good. I'm making pancakes again, but I ran out of syrup." Then she added, voice sultry. "So, bring your own."

Martha closed the door and strode to her own room to sleep. She would dream of the expression on her son's face for a long time to come.


12