Like Father, Like Son - Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly removing the tags from the red teddy and slipping it on, Susan went barefoot down stairs, through the large living room and out the French doors leading to a screened-in porch and the backyard where the pool was located. In the time, since she first observed David slowly pleasuring himself, his pace had picked up in both speed and intensity. She sensed that it wouldn't be long before his efforts would culminate in the kind of show she always enjoyed witnessing. She pondered whether to stand and merely view the fireworks or to make her presence known - and perhaps take part in the activity.

Observer, or participant?

Participant won. Easing open the screen door leading from the porch to the yard, she said softly. "Can I help with that?"

David looked up, startled - his face visibly reddening. Hastily placing his hands on his lap in a vain attempt to conceal that which Susan had already observed, both from her bedroom window and the porch, he stammered. "I, I didn't know you were home. I thought... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"You didn't mean to what, to jack off? I think you were doing a pretty good job of it. Please don't let me stop you when you were almost there. But, I DID offer to help."

"Help?"

"Yes, David, help. Didn't a girl ever give you a hand job?"

"Yeah, one or two, but that was in high school."

Susan came over to the chaise lounge where the boy was reclining, and lifted his hands from that which she wanted so much to sample. There was, already some diminishing of the hardness which had been so evident before she surprised the young man in the midst of what he was so ardently doing.

"You have a beautiful big cock, Davie. You really shouldn't try to hide it. Didn't any of the girls in high school tell you, you have a huge yummy cock?"

"No, no, ma'am."

"Well, you do. Let's see if we can get it back up to its full glory again," Susan said as she grasped the young man's massive manhood and began lightly stroking it. It was fully hard again almost instantly.

"Did any of those girls give you blow jobs?"

David, sighed from the delightful attention his now rock- hard penis was receiving from his step-mother, but managed to utter a "no, ma'am."

"That situation is about to be remedied, Susan cooed as her lips grazed the tip of David's weapon and her tongue sought the tiny hole at its end, now oozing pre-cum.

"Oh!" David gasped. "I'm gunna... I can't hold it."

"Don't hold it, Davie. Come in my mouth," Susan managed to say as she thrust her face down on the pulsating monster.

"Oh, yeah!" the boy sighed as he convulsed, torrents of hot man-juice gushing down his step-mother's throat.

"Was that good, Davie?" It was for me, a little quick though. Maybe next time you won't be so fast."

"I couldn't help it."

"I know you couldn't. It was your first time."

"Yeah," David sighed trying to regain his breath.

"Have you ever fucked, Davie?"

"No ma'am." He was relaxing and his penis had gone soft.

Susan noted, that in its flaccid condition, it was about as her husband had described it - halfway down to the young man's kneecaps. But she had seen it hard and she wanted it that way again, as soon as possible.

"As well acquainted as we're going to become, as we are already, Davie, let's dispense with the 'ma'am.' I'm Susan."

"Okay, Susan. No, I've never had real sex. I've always dreamed about it though. And I gotta admit, since I saw you that first time at the front door the other day, I've been thinking about it even more. So, I've been jerk..., masturbating a lot. I had to. So, I was doing it when you saw me. I thought you were out."

"I was, but now I'm back. Aren't you glad?"

"Yeah."

"So am I, Davie. I got to feel and taste your big beautiful cock. Now, I want you to feel me, feel how wet I am. I'm wet for the big beautiful big cock of yours." Susan took David's hand and guided it under the teddy to her dripping pussy.

The young man reveled in the warmth and wetness. He had felt-up a few girls in high school, but they were wearing panties. Now he was experiencing the thrill of a warm, bare, fully-ready pussy, one he yearned to plunge his cock into.

"Put your finger in, Davie. Put TWO fingers in. I can take that and more. I want to take you big beautiful cock, but first, you're going to eat me. Did you ever do that?"

"No," David gasped - still enjoying the thrill being transmitted from his fingers to the rest of his body.

Susan got up, thrust the teddy over her head and flung it into one of the nearby chairs.

"Like what you see, Davie boy?"

"God, yes. You're beautiful."

"So are you, especially that big cock of yours." It was at full extent once again and Susan concluded that it was longer and thicker than Todd's had been. She didn't think it would be possible to encounter another as massive as Todd's, but here it was, right in front of her.

Susan thrust her breasts toward the young man, ordering him to suck first one nipple then the other. Next, she straddled him, placing her dripping pussy immediately over his face. "You said you've never eaten a woman, Davie, but you're about to. I want you to eat me, Then we'll fuck. But, you've got to make me come first."

Tentatively, the young man accepted the pussy being presented to him. Extending his tongue, he began exploring the unfamiliar, but enticing territory. Susan moved her body to put David's tongue in contact with her clit. "That's it , lick my clit. That's what gets me off. Yeah, that's right. You're getting the hang of it. Keep going. Don't stop. Put a couple of fingers in me while you're licking my clit. That's right. Keep it up. I'm gunna cum! Oh! Oh, oh!"

Torrents of warm juice bathed the boy's face.

"Wow! I needed that, just like you did. Now, let's go upstairs, so we can fuck properly. Besides, we're both liable to make so much noise, the neighbors might hear. We wouldn't want them to get jealous, would we, Davie?"

Susan gripped David's protruding shaft and used it to lead him into the house and up the stairs to her bedroom, the same bedroom where her husband, consistently failed to satisfy her. She knew it would be different with his son.

* * * As they entered the bedroom, Susan grabbed her step-son and planted her body next to his. His huge hard-on probed her stomach, as she knew it would soon probe her pussy. They kissed, tongue dueling with tongue.

The feel of her supple body against his, particularly those firm tits, had David almost ready to erupt once again despite the fact that he had delivered a load to her delectable mouth less than five minutes before.

"I'm, I'm liable to come again," he pleaded.

"Why Davie, you impetuous boy. We'd better get on the bed and fuck. I want that big cock of yours in me the next time it squirts."

"But, aren't you afraid of getting...? I don't have any condoms." "Not very prepared of you. You'd better get some when you're going to fuck someone else. But, you don't need them with me. I'm on the pill. So, get down here and FUCK me. We'll do it the old fashioned way the first time. But then, we'll try some other positions. Won't it be fun seeing how many positions we can do it in, Davie?"

"Yeah," was all the young man could utter, before Susan flopped on the bed and dragged him on top of her. Then she reached down and plunged his massive tool into her oozing pussy.

"FUCK ME, Davie," Susan screamed. "FUCK ME HARD AND FAST!"

David reveled at the sensation of his step-mother's warm pussy surrounding his cock. For years, as he jerked-off, he had dreamed of what woman's pussy would feel like. Now, those dreams had become a reality, and that reality so much exceeded his wildest imagination. As her mouth had just a few minutes before, he knew that the warm wet walls of Susan's pussy would soon extract another load from him. He couldn't stop what was about to happen.

"I'm gonna... I can't..."

"Don't hold back, Davie. Come! Give it to me! I want to feel your cum shoot into me!"

"Uh... Oh... Oh god!" the young man gasped as he unloaded into his beautiful and willing step-mother.

As he was relaxing, he asked. "But you didn't did you?"

"No, not that time. But there'll be others. You're still not used to what it feels like. But you'll slow down after a while. In the meantime, Davie dear, you can eat your cum out of my Pussy. You can surely make me come that way. Pay attention to my clit. That always gets me off.

Husband John was away for two weeks, two weeks that Susan and David spent almost constantly naked in each others arms. As she had promised, they tried many positions, some that she had never thought of before. The boy became able to hold off his climax and provide his step-mother with orgasm after orgasm before emptying himself into her.

Though she was careful not to show it when he arrived home, Susan was sorry to see John return from his trip and have go back to being the loving cock-sucking wife.

David enrolled in college the following fall. It didn't take long for news of his big cock and superior love skills to make the rounds of most of the school's co-eds - soon earning him the title "BMOC" (BIG MAN ON CAMPUS).

His step-mother had taught him well.

Now, every night as she sucks John's poor excuse for a dick, Susan looks forward to Christmas vacation and spring break when she will again experience the pleasure of her step-son's big cock.

The End

12