All Comments on 'Like In The Movies'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Best story I've read

I can't believe that noone has commented on this story. It is totally, completely hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
one of the best

this story was so hot, ive read all your stories and they are all brilliant, please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

I love this story, it's so hot. I wonder if you ever found out what the name of that movie was? You are by far one of my favorite erotica writers, keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Superhot!!!

Mommy's baby. Daddy's Maybe!!! So kinky and so hot. Write some more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucking HOT!

Wow! This story is fucking HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This is probably my favorite erotic story ever. I came across it about six years ago while I was a student/intern studying in China, and it still gets me off. I love these accidental pregnancy stories. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Killer Looks

Killer Looks is the name of the movie.

Great story! Yours are some of the best.

PappyokPappyokover 13 years ago
Very Erotic

Haven't been to your site yet, but hope there's more like this and hopefully a sequel.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Sally, you tart .

Upps--- I forgot.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I hate breast implants

Even more so when a lady has the perfect B cup. Therefore, I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

dare_gamedare_gamealmost 13 years ago
one word: WOW!

This story has made me cum over and over again!

Sally PLEASE wright more !

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Anon 07/02/09 The DNA test is almost 100% sure. The old Roman Law Rule (only the mother is sure) is not true according to modern science, it is only money issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT<HOT<HOT

Hottest story I have ever read. Wish you were my wife.

lawrencaelawrencaeabout 12 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Sally,

This story is super-sexy to me. I love a wife like the one portrayed in this story. She did just what her husband really wanted and she loved it--wow!

I tried to download the torrent for the movie Killer Looks, but it was not available anywhere I could find.

Please come back. You have been away from writing here for a long time. You are good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DARN---VERY GOOD

This story---bar none---is in the top 10 stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading and---will read again and again! Thanks!

brian_kemme@yahoo.com

kharrismakharrismaabout 11 years ago
Sooooo Goooood!

Absolutely LOVED the story. Felt bad for those poor guys who got as far as Heaven's Gate, only to be chased off by the "irate" husband! Talk about blue-balls!! You're one of my favorite authors... Your stories are ALL excellent, as far as storyline and descriptions go. Need a little work on vocabulary, though, for example: "rapped" instead of 'wrapped', "poke-a-dot" instead of 'polka-dot', and a lot of typos that spellcheck won't pick up, like "plan" instead of 'plain', "wear" instead of 'where', "your welcome" instead of 'you're welcome'. Minor stuff, but it does detract from an otherwise outstanding story (if you care about such things; personally, I'll take a rough-but-good story over a poor-but-technically-correct story ANY day). Just sayin'.

Naked1Naked1almost 11 years ago
uhnnn....

Sitting here with my pants around my ankles...smeared member in palm...realizing that was one of the hottest stories I've read here.

Jeezus...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice

Thank you for your story My wife and I loved how you developed the teasing and sex talk between the couple. We were both glad she finally got done. Her getting knocked up made it very sexy. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rubbish by an extreme feminist.

Simpleminded and tallentless. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

but "I seen", "your right", etc, etc. You use question marks instead of periods, etc.Not sure how you ever passed 8th grade English. Have someone edit your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story Line Interesting, but too many literary problems

Story line was interesting. I read the story based on ratings average. But if you want to continue writing, I'd suggest you take more pride in your work (and show respect for your reader's time and attention). Nearly every paragraph has multiple grammar and syntax error [for example: you need to learn the application of the preposition 'to', as in "I'm going to write a story" and 'too', the adjective/adverb, as in "The soup is too hot" or "I like you too." (it's 'too' if you could substitute the word 'also' in its place)]

I don't know if English is your first language or not; that could be a factor. But I'd strongly suggest you get a book on Amazon on English Grammar and Composition or, if possible, take a course at a local community college.

If you like to do something (like writing) then do yourself a favor: do it well!

Thanks for listening.

col_lovercol_loverover 6 years ago
I love slut stories.

i love stories were hubby gets involved. 5 * * * * * Slut.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Five stars says it all.

I loved this story. I kept wondering if the husbands fantasy would backfire on him. I had read this story once before already but it was as if I hadn't ever read it. I loved how you worked it so that Tim would run out of gas and give you enough time to enjoy Scott. Wish you had gotten that little baseball bat you first met. Well, I hope you do a follow up on this one also. In fact I think all your stories deserve a follow up. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun at the trailer

The grammar, word usage and punctuation made this story painful to read. No matter how hot the story might have been, that would have ruined it. Didn't the school bus stop at the trailer park?

Also, this is the second of your stories that I have read and they were both pretty much the same story. I have found that female authors are usually more creative, original and interesting. You seem to be the exception.

jomanjojomanjoalmost 6 years ago
Sexy Tale

It got me hard so it must be good, a very horny story. Unfortunate grammar, best you use spell checker etc. Love the way your mind works.

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
Why do authors do this?

Why do authors rush to post their work? Are you writing for yourself and so not care how it is read and perceived? How many comments of, "The grammar, punctuation and spelling are bad," do you need before you take some notice?

You have a good mind for a story it seems, and so why not look into someone to edit your work? Hell, the best authors in the world re-draft their work seven, eight or more times, and still have professional editors read it after they and their beta readers check it. You can get help from Literotica - so why not look into it? Your choice, but damn, it sucks watching a potentially good story is messed up by lazy or non-existent editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
...

Authors do this to make the people selling ebooks from stories posted here work a little for their illicit funds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it even if it’s old now

Great story, I’m just the kind of sick husband that loves having a slut wife like her. To excited to tell him to stop and cums so good on a strangers big cock. Love telling her what a naughty little slut she is as if stick my hard dick in her stretched pussy . Hearing about her sucking a guys dick at work and them knowing how easy she is.

He’ll love having you run into a man with a huge dick you can’t resist and who comes back for more. You telling him it wasn’t your fault as he licks the other mans cum out making you cum again remembering how big he was inside you.

harvharvalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I don't come here for grammar and punctuation.

The story was fun to read and stroke as I read.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the last two chapters

As a writer myself I must mention an old adage. “If I had more time it would have been shorter.”

Take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I loved it. Your style is great. and I enjoyed hearing a story from a woman's point of view. Your choice of words and the things that make you hot re-occur in your stories and from that I get a sense of what your like in bed. Thanks for sharing!

Lucky

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

It would have been a five, but I took away one star for a variety of bad grammar. Please use " to start dialog and " to end it. Take the time to check spelling. Lastly, get an editor. You can find many on the Literotica website. Great story though.

SamuelDexterSamuelDexteralmost 2 years ago

Great story.

I could be shorter. I found my self skipping through stuff. The ending was excellent.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

6 stars to writer! I loved this story! My totally my horny second wife and I used to do this exact same thing. There was a night club down the road from our mobile home park. We would go in separately and she'd get picked up. As they would leave to come to our mobile home I would head straight there and hide in the master bedroom closet. She would tell the guys that she just just moved here and send them thru the whole mobile home park the long way around. Then I could watch them fuck everytime. Then get my sloppy seconds afterward. Of course I was always ready to jump out and kick their naked ass if they were to get rough or try to hurt my Honey.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

I don't understand why all these whiners are complaining a out the free story of yours. Just cuz you misspelled a few words. Too fucking bad, so sad. It was a super hot story. Very realistic cuz like I said I have a totally done this only I never interrupted them.

tanyabrowntanyabrownover 1 year ago

Wish I could give more than 5 stars. Just wish Scott could have finished his sloppy 69 first. Sigh. If there were ever a reason for an multipath, optional ending story... Missed you while you were away. Seems like you had many more stories back when I read your words before. Looking forward to many more exciting well thought out stories. Thank you for the time you spend and your excellent stories.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Well Silly Twat, you sure made an impression on Busted. Surprisingly, there’s no big black clown in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It would have been so much better if Tim quietly entered the house and saw Scott licking Ann's pussy and thought that Scott didn't fuck Ann yet and decided to watch for a while. Then when Scott was about to mount Ann he ran to the front door and made a lot of noise which scared Scott and Ann and Scot got away. Tim entered the bedroom and started talking to Ann saying that he was lucky that he got home just in time before Scott had a chance to fuck her and Ann just agreed with him. Tim was so excited that he ripped off his clothes and put on a condom and jumped on Ann. Since Tim had a condom on he couldn't feel Scotts cum inside of Ann, and Ann just went along with Tim asking her if she would have let Scott fuck her if he didn't show up and Ann decided to just go along with Tim's fantasy. The next day after Tim went out golfing Ann was cleaning up the bedroom and found Scott's wallet under the bed and she called him up. Scott came over to get his wallet and Ann and Scott fucked another three of four time ensuring that Ann would get pregnant.

Others reading these changes can probably add more but the story was almost perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous