All Comments on 'Like Minded Neighbors Ch. 02'

by BethB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Letting another person watch

you masturbate has to be one of the most exciting feelings I've ever experienced. The heightened level of arousal and the desire to show yourself is unmatched. Bravo, Beth. Great chapter. I love what you are doing with this story.

Lauries HusbandLauries Husbandalmost 15 years ago
Another great chapter

Everything you have done so far has been nearly perfect, Beth - love all your stories!!!

Lauries HusbandLauries Husbandalmost 15 years ago
Another great chapter

Everything you have done so far has been nearly perfect, Beth - love all your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
your most

erotic two chapters, thanks

lance gtlance gtalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous

made me feel like I was right there watching you too. Really looking forward to Ch. 3. Lance

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 15 years ago
Oh yeah...

Nicely done sweetie! You indeed created a painting here in the minds eye. Something so striking and visual, details that filled in the blanks, creating at least for me a panoramic view of a closeted voyeur sitting there watching it all as though present.

I have a thing for watching a woman masturbate anyway. So sensual, erotic, and doing so on display for someone else other than our own partner...well, <whew> that is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Remind me to tell you another story. *grin*

tosha27tosha27almost 15 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait to read the next chapter

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 11 years ago
Hot Story!!!

Well written, well imagined, and incredibly Hot! Thanks.

Please write some more about your current cummings and groins :-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yummy , nothing like watching a beautiful naked women playing with her pussy , i have almost convinced my beautiful wife to do this , i know she gets so excited when we talk about it when fucking her , one of her fantasy's is to let guys watch her play with her pussy , hoping she does go through with this , can't wait .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous