Like Minded Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did -- and I came so fully, I would have fallen if Jim hadn't been holding me up. The whole time, Steve's eyes were locked onto my pussy, and as my cum reached its height, it was Steve I was looking at, not my husband.

When it had passed, Jim was still holding me and Steve was smiling. I wrapped my arms around Jim's body and relaxed as best as I could, finally burying my head into Jim's chest as feelings of remorse began to flood over me. I started wishing I could just vanish into thin air, but, feeling the way Jim was holding me and rubbing my back, telling me he loved me and how proud he was of me, my shame and remorse turned into something that made me feel good and proud. I'd finally done it..... I'd finally put myself on display, and exposed myself -- with Jim's help, to someone I knew.

I'd actually done it.... all the way. I'd gotten naked and masturbated myself in front of someone, willfully letting them see me and displaying myself in a way that was utterly shameful for a married woman to do.

Jim lifted my head and looked at me, saying, "I love you so much, Beth. What you just did was beautiful and precious. No man could ever want, or love a woman as much as I love you."

Jim looked at Steve and said, "We need to go now, Buddy, but I want you to promise Beth you'll never breathe a word of this to anyone -- ever. Not Shelly -- not anyone."

Steve looked at me and promised me he'd keep it all a secret, telling me how much it meant to him that I could share such a beautiful thing. And as quick as he said it, Jim kissed me on the lips, pulled Steve out of the kitchen and out the door for their trip to the hardware store.

I managed to drag myself over to one of the kitchen chairs and flopped down into it as I pulled my top back over my head and pulled it down over my chest. I sat there for a long time wondering how I'd ever be able to look Steve in the eye again, and what Jim would say about what I'd just done when he returned from the store.

One thing for sure, though. I wasn't remorseful anymore, and I didn't regret what I'd done. I felt elated at finally achieving one of my most favorite fantasies, and instead of lamenting my situation, I took joy in what I'd done, and looked forward to doing it again.

To be continued...

12