All Comments on 'Like Minded Neighbors Ch. 04'

by BethB

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 14 years ago
Gotta love

where this story is going. Looking forward to the next chapter

ytreemanytreemanover 14 years ago
Hot Hands

Beth - Please keep your hot hands and fingers on the keyboard. I am looking forward to reading about your using them in and on Shelly, Jim and Steve. I wish my wife enjoyed the things that Shelly and you do especially the spanking and strap on play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
omfg~!

You got me spewing in wife's panties...luckily saved the keyboard though, lol! Great!

Lauries HusbandLauries Husbandover 14 years ago
what a neighborhood!

Every chapter is hotter than the one before! Can you keep this up?

oriondogoriondogover 14 years ago
Beth I gave you a

75 because you left me hanging. I thought for sure someones husband would have a strapon pounding up his ass. Now I have to wait. This is not fair! Hurry back with your next chapter and get to work on them husband. Let them earn those pussy soaked panties. Your faithful wimp husband fan!!!

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 14 years ago
Hot.........way hot.

I loved the set up of the scene in this one, the first time feel to it, Beth getting aroused enough to lower her inhibitions, and finally succumb to them.

Naughty...very naughty. Loved it. Can't wait to see how the next little get together with all of them goes!

MF

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More!!!!

You are killing us here, far too long between chapters! Keep coming back to check if the next installment is posted, but still disappointed that the hot story setup is leaving me frustrated...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME

Really love your stories, all of them. Been away for awhile and was missing them. May just have to go back and reread all of them over again to get back the good feelings again and refresh the plot lines in my horny little mind. Please keep all of them going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I just came.....

What a read. Had me hard on every written word. I can 'see' everthing you have just written. I loved it. Way to go!!! Pls, continue the story. I'll swallow my cum for you, promise. From a panty wearing man.

Fun_Guy_AustinFun_Guy_Austinabout 14 years ago
More, More

I loved the first 4 chapters - where's 5, 6, ... 23 ???

cglane2007cglane2007over 13 years ago
BethB's best story ... wanting continuation

I think I'm like other readers ... loved the story, but sad that BethB isn't continuing it. She's masterful using dialog to develop the characters. The outrageous things she has them do seem believable. Part of the appeal is the progression of events ... hot.

I also enjoy how accepting and loving the wives are toward their husbands. No matter how kinky their husbands are with their panty fetishes and bi curiosity, the wives just accept and don't go through a struggle trying to figure things out. The husbands are never made out to be foolish.

BethB, do you publish stuff in other places? I think you need to explore writing about these particular kinks some more. Let me know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
like minded

wow what a story i do hope there is more where this came from .

had me with my hand on my cock from start to end.

well done

call_me_danacall_me_danaalmost 13 years ago
Tremendous Storyline!

What an outrageously Great story! Four parts - each unique - but connected. And each so genuinely arousing! Well Done, Beth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

you might think of having the women exchange "stuffed panties" so they could surprise their husbands for the start of the next part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want to play too

What a truly awesome story, how do I go about getting my wife involved in such an intimate and sexually electric fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done!!!

Wow, what plot sophistication, developed characters, superb writing. Best I've seen in this mix in a long time. Please continue.

BRAVO!!!!

Beth B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved this story so much, you kept me right on the edge! More! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very, VERY good Beth

YES YES YES Beth Please keep it going. I read all 4 chapters at once and I HAVE to see what happens to all 4. Dont stop now Please dont stop! 8 )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
next chapter please

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More, Keep this going

Great story, needs to be finished like the rest of your stories,

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

Damn we definitely need more of this. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm at work

And I just read this beautiful story. I'm about to jack off in my panties I'm so hard right now. Please, I beg you to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding.

BethB you are a great writer, great pacing and even the parts where there is no sex ooze with sensual promise. Good dialogue too. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just discovered this juicy series. Since it's been since 2009, I'm guessing it won't be continued, but I will definitely continue in my mind!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapters. I truly want to read about the husbands sucking each other's cocks in front of their wives. That's what I want to do. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story exactly the way it is. I can’t think of anything better than 2 hot wives with panty stuffed pussies masturbating together. The mental image of how wet those panties were when Shelly pulled them out of Beth did it for me. Seemed like Shelly was dying to get her face down there. I can imagine Beth taunting Shelly when she is spanking her - making her admit how much she wanted to lick Beth’s pussy in that moment and that she wished Beth had made her do it. I imagine Shelly desperately offering her mouth for beth to use anytime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous