Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screwing my eyes closed, I felt the first twinge of pleasure shoot out from inside.

"Yesss, Peter," I screamed. "Yessssss!"

His pace was relentless, pushing me ever closer to that point of no return. When it hit, I just couldn't control myself. I was like somebody had just opened the flood gates on many years' worth of pent-up desire as I stiffened up, clamping my legs around his and digging long fingernails into his back. His hand clamped over my mouth once more, but still I screamed, an audible loud scream built from pure pleasure.

Peter had already eased off, letting me ride the crest of my wave. When, finally, I started to come down again he picked up his own pace once more. The underlying tune of the room was now his manly grunts, and from the way he was picking up intensity in his thrusts I guessed he was close to his own climax. Then, taking me by surprise, he pulled out. I looked at him, quizzically.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered, almost embarrassed.

"It's okay," I replied. "It's okay, I want to feel you cum inside me."

Moments later, I felt it, a satisfying warmth flooding my love canal.

We were spent, the young lad simply laying on top of me as we both recovered. I wasn't sure how long we had lain there, but finally I whispered to him.

"Thank you, Peter."

It wasn't intended as a message, but maybe the young lad read it that way. I watched from my position on the bed, as he dressed. A kiss on the lips and a quick goodbye, and then he was off. The curtains swished as Peter left in the same way that he had arrived. I picked myself up, walking over to the open window, just in time to see my lover reach the ground. He waved, a blown kiss for good measure, then disappeared into the shadows.

I stood there, a sense of warmth inside and a trickle of cum dribbling down my leg being the last reminders of the most wonderful date. It had been a huge risk but, in this moment, I felt truly satisfied, maybe for the first time in my life.

Slowly, reluctantly, I changed back to the mother I was and left the room. Tomorrow I would tidy up, but it was already two in the morning, and I had better slip back into bed before I was missed. As I headed back to my sleeping husband, I was already hoping that tonight would not be a one-night stand.

"Mum?" came a sleepy call from one room.

I poked my head in.

"What's up?" I called.

"I thought I heard somebody screaming," came a reply.

"I guess you must have been dreaming. Now, it's still early. Why don't you settle back down?"

He never responded, simply rolling over again and I guess nodding off. I had been close to waking up the family, but the risk had been worth it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Over the weeks we kept talking. It hadn't been possible to sort out a second date, but it was high on the radar. I did though feel just a little bit guilty. There was one matter that I just had to put right.

I chose carefully, picking a night when the house was empty, and called the young lad.

"Peter," I said, "there's something I need to tell you."

"Yes?"

"I do hope you won't be upset. I did try to tell you many times before."

"What, Amina? You can tell me anything."

"That's it. That's what I was trying to tell you. I'm not Amina."

"I know," came a short, surprising reply.

"You know?"

"Yes. When I first met you, I knew you were not Amina, but I could hardly call you Amina's Mum, could I?"

"And you never said?"

"Well, it seemed that you liked the idea of being called by her name. So, I didn't want to upset you."

"But . . . I don't understand . . . I deceived you for my own satisfaction. I pretended to be Amina and the more it went on, the more I needed to continue the deception. I got you into my bed under false pretences."

"Deceived me? Don't you see it? I never wanted your daughter. It was you I had eyes for, you I wanted. By the way, what would you like me to call you?"

There was a hesitation, a ponderous silence as I considered my reply.

"Amina. You can call me Amina."

"Well, my darling Amina. Would you like to meet again soon? I have so much more to show you."

This time I didn't feel anywhere near as guilty as the first time. Was it so bad of me? Wouldn't anybody have done the same under the circumstances. Everybody needs a little affection, even a middle-aged mother like me. I still loved Zeeshan, that was not in doubt, but love alone is not always enough. I needed to feel wanted, admired, and desired. I needed to feel that sense of satisfaction, quenching my aching desires.

"I'd love to," came my reply.

I blushed. A second date with my new lover. I couldn't wait.

To Be Continued