All Comments on 'Like the Best Ever'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Terrible writing, and not even original.

The first thing that hit me while beginning to read this was how badly it was written. The second thing was how it seemed awfully familiar. Not only did you rip off a story, but you did it badly. I have to wonder if the original was written this poorly, or if you made it worse by trying to modify it in some way.

I'd go looking for the original but frankly, I don't care enough about you to invest the time it would take. Maybe someone else will be motivated enough to do that.

Care to respond?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well

I have no fucking clue what the prev commentor is talking about. nor what they have shoved up their ass, but I enjoyed this a great deal. I would have prefered longer, some input from the father, and didnt like the mom being in the picture but thats me. fantasy incest? k. fantasy incestuous adultery? not so k. lol. anyway, I've finally read all your work, and IMO, they should all have solid H's as stroke stories. exquisite work, unless you copypasted or something, in which case, bravo on your surpassingly excellent taste. also bravo on tweaking all the naive ignorant jackasses who think writing "I has a copywrite!!!!!!1111!!" (misspelling intentional...if that wasn't clear) on a story posted on a public forum means they actually have legal recourse when it's taken. you are not the constitution shredding behemoth that is Amazon, my "copywrite!!11" holding friend. you are an arrogant twit with no understanding of law or reality. endrant. however I doubt you did "steal" these. the style is too uniform, the prose, so to speak, too common from one to the next. unless you took them from one author, you wrote these. and well done! I doubt you do sequels, but this girl intrigues me. you havent written a progeny (son/daughter) as aggressor story before. I'd be interested to read more of this one.

JDeckerJDeckerabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author's comment

I did not rip this off anywhere, so it's not copypasted either partially or in whole. Of course the idea is not original at all, so no doubt many very similar stories exist. I don't really spend much time in writing these, so if you're looking for artistic merit, read a real book instead of free porn on the internet.

Besides, if you accuse people of something, you are supposed to provide to proof, not the defendant.

KingReyKingReyabout 10 years ago
Original and Sexy

I just wanted to pipe in and say I loved this story. The idea of blowing Daddy to music was original and really hot. Like all your other little gems about loving Moms, this one is filed among my favorites.

I'm glad to see you back. Hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ignore the trolls

Write for your own enjoyment and ignore the trolls, and those of us who like your stories will benefit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous