Like the Devil With a Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara laughed. "She can be a little conservative, I know. I remember her high school boyfriends all limping home with horrific blue balls. I guess I don't want to be like Kate, either. Just, maybe, something in between?"

"Speaking of our significant others, maybe we should try to go find them," I said.

Tara agreed.

We climbed off the couch and wandered around. Through the living room and over to the kitchen. I noticed that Brian had abandoned his post. We found a set of stairs that led down to a gaming room with a pool table and yet another fully stocked bar. It was still as crowded as before -- more people than I could remember ever seeing in one house. But we didn't see Kate or Jesse anywhere.

"Maybe in the upstairs?" Tara suggested.

We made our way up to the second floor and found ourselves looking down a long, dark hallway. There were four closed doors on either side, plus one at the end. The music was quieter here, muted. The crowds had kept themselves to the downstairs. It was almost eerie how quickly we shifted from crazy to calm.

"So what, we just start knocking on doors?" I asked.

Tara shrugged.

I took that as a yes, but when I went to rap on the first door on my right, I clearly heard the rhythmic thumping of a bed against a wall. I turned and motioned for Tara to listen. She gave me a funny look.

"There's no way," I said.

"Kate would never," Tara agreed. Don't think I missed the implication that Jesse might.

I started to walk away from the door, but the cute redhead grabbed my arm.

"Still, we should check," Tara said, a naughty smirk creeping across her face. "Just to be sure."

I rolled my eyes at her, but I turned the knob, carefully cracking it open. I saw a familiar face, but it was neither of our spouses. Instead, it was Brian.

My coworker was completely naked, ropy muscles straining, as he pumped his dick into a woman laying splayed on the bed. I didn't recognize her, but she certainly wasn't Brian's wife. This woman was short and chubby with dark, curly hair. Her legs were up on Brian's shoulders She grunted with every violent thrust.

I guess I should have been surprised but I wasn't. If anything, it felt oddly expected, like I knew this was coming. As I said, I didn't think this was one of 'those' kinds of parties but I was pretty sure that Brian and Vanessa had a different definition of marriage than most people. Seeing it in front of me felt more like a logical conclusion than a twist ending.

I went to close the door, but Tara reached down and grabbed my wrist. I looked over at my sister-in-law. Her normally pink face was bright red, nearly matching her hair. She was breathing heavily, too.

The sex between Brian and this woman was weirdly hypnotic. I'd seen plenty of porn videos and this looked like a scene straight out of one. Only it was happening right in front of my eyes. The copulating couple didn't acknowledge us at all. Brian pistoned into the woman like a machine. Her body undulated under him. The only sounds were her little whimpers, the slaps of their bodies, the squeals of the mattress springs.

I had to marvel at Brian's physique. He looked like something made of marble. The woman, too, was quite alluring. Her soft little body seemed to scream sex with her ample breasts, wide hips, and cherubic face.

I felt myself stiffen, a natural response. But the coupling was so aggressive, almost industrial, that I felt odd about my arousal. Like I was getting off on something wrong. Raw. Not that my penis got the message, extending so assertively you'd think it was trying to join the action.

The reality of what we were doing dawned on me. I was getting aroused standing next to my sister-in-law, watching my coworker have sex with another woman while neither of them was aware we were there. And my wife was nowhere to be found.

"Let's go find Kate," I said, easing the door shut. The hall went dark again. I could see Tara nod her agreement back at me, dumbly. Her mind still clearly in that room with the other couple.

Just as we turned to check the next room, the door on the other side of the hall popped open and a giggling couple spilled out. The woman, a stick-thin brunette, was buttoning up her blouse and straightening her skirt.

The man was Jesse.

He had his t-shirt on, but his jeans had been discarded somewhere else, leaving him in only his dark, tight boxer-briefs. He was laughing too, playfully trying to pull her back to the bedroom.

Then he looked up and saw his wife and brother-in-law staring at him in the hall and everything went still. I expected Jesse would be immediately embarrassed or ashamed. Instead, he leaned back nonchalantly in the hallway, giving us both a wide, slightly crooked smile.

"Babe!" Jesse said, "That's awesome! I'm so glad you're finally getting into it, too."

"This is Andy!" Tara said, indignant.

"Oh awesome," Jesse said, giving me a cheesy wink, "This is Carol."

The skinny brunette waved hello, like this was totally normal.

"Jesse, I can't believe you," Tara said.

I waited for Jesse to start sputtering, but instead he stayed there, grinning like an idiot. "Babe, we talked about this. It's no big deal, just a bit of fun."

Tara stood there dumbfounded, clearly trying to make words, but none were coming. Kate told me that Tara had turned Jesse down, flat. But now I was wondering if Tara's true response had been so clear. Had she lied to Kate about what she'd said? Had Kate not told me the whole story? Or was it the other way around -- maybe Jesse had decided to go ahead, no matter what his wife said.

"You should have fun, too," Jesse said, "Seriously. If Andy doesn't do it for you, I bet we can find you someone. This party is wild."

"You're such an ass," Tara said.

"Come on, babe. I'm sorry about the girl," Jesse said, "It was only a blowjob and I swear it just kind of happened."

Carol stood next to him, not responding at all. Like his story was probably a lie but she honestly didn't care. Again, I was struck by how odd this whole situation had become.

"Whatever," Tara said, "Do whoever you want."

"You know I'd rather be watching you," Jesse said.

"Just go," Tara said.

Jesse paused for a moment, then grabbed Carol's hand and led her downstairs. I was surprised at how quickly he surrendered. Like, I knew Jesse was an ass, but I thought he'd try to fight for his marriage. Instead, he seemed perfectly content to skip off with this other woman and let things fall as they may. I felt sad for him, honestly. Like watching someone drop a treasure in the sand and walk away, not knowing what they'd lost.

Tara watched her husband go down the steps and then slumped against the wall. She looked like she was about to cry.

"You OK?" I asked, once Jesse was gone.

"Not really," Tara said. Her eyes were wet with tears and all I wanted to do was hug her. But I stayed back, not sure if I should.

"You can do so much better," I said.

"Sure," Tara said.

"Do you want me to chase him down?" I asked, "Maybe kick his ass?"

"Let's go find Kate," Tara said, quickly straightening. She wiped at her eyes, forcing her body stiff.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, let's get my sister and get out of here," Tara said. She grabbed my hand, a bit too tightly, and walked me down the hall to the next door. I followed, grateful for her suggestion. It was time to head home. I'd already had my fill of this party, and I could only imagine things getting worse as the night went on.

Tara stopped in front of the next door. After the first two reveals, I couldn't imagine what we'd see next. And yet, I was strangely not worried about Kate. After all, this was my chaste wife. If anything, I thought we'd find her in some bedroom by herself, bingeing Gilmore Girls or something like that.

This time, Tara turned the knob. Once again, I was surprised by what I saw. It was a totally clean, completely empty, white-tiled bathroom.

Well, I did have to pee.

Like everything in this house, the bathroom was well appointed with silver taps and fluffy towels. The room was surprisingly deep with double sinks, a bathtub shower, and a large, almost elegant, toilet against the back wall.

I went straight to the commode and unzipped my pants. I glanced over at Tara, but she didn't look away. She leaned against the door frame and stared off, distant. I think she was still thinking about Jesse, wondering what he was up to, despite herself.

As I started to pee, I heard voices coming through the wall. I couldn't parse most of it, but I did catch the word 'orgasm.' There was a door to my left. When we came in, I'd thought it was a closet, but now I realized it must lead to yet another bedroom.

Again, intrigue got the best of me. I felt like a peeping Tom, opening doors and seeing what was happening behind them. But, I rationalized, I was looking for my wife. That made it OK, right? So, after I finished peeing and washed my hands, I inched the door open.

Sure enough, I found myself looking into another bedroom. It was dim in there, but I could make out a large bed, several huge pieces of hardwood furniture, and four people: two men and two women. They were all facing each other in a circle, intent. It was dim enough that I could only catch their shapes at first.

Then one of the women, the one sitting on the bed, turned my way slightly, and I saw it was Vanessa, Brian's wife. The beautiful blonde caught my eye and held finger to her lips. The rest of the room didn't seem to notice me watching.

It might seem silly to think that, if one person noticed me, the others couldn't. But they were all angled in the other direction, facing toward the bed. Further, as I said, the bedroom was dark, and we'd never bothered to turn on the light in the bathroom, either. Finally, a towering mahogany dresser was set up by the door, creating the perfect amount of cover. So, I could see everything without anyone else being aware. Well, except for Vanessa. But she seemed more than happy to have me staring in silence.

I glanced back at Tara, and she loped over to look. The cute redhead scooched in next to me, legs pressed against mine, with her hand on my back. She gave me a glance as she saw what was going on, but she stayed quiet. My wife's little sister was quite the voyeur it seemed.

"I'll join in, too, of course" Vanessa said, now clearly speaking to everyone else in the room with her, "But I want to see each of you cum. That way, we can each talk about our own, unique orgasms. It's really interesting -- every person is different."

"All together or one at a time?" One of the guys asked. My eyes were adjusting, and I saw he was blond, with a shock of tight, curly hair.

"It's more fun if we all do it together," Vanessa said.

"That sounds good to me," the other man said. He had a bit of an accent and was caramel-skinned with full, wavy black hair.

"I don't know..." the other woman said.

That voice! I don't know how I'd missed her before. It was Kate. My Kate, in her red and white polka dot dress, sitting on an ottoman on the far side of the room.

Vanessa must have heard me gasp because she quickly looked my way and sharply shook her head like I was a poorly behaved pet. I glanced back at Tara for reinforcement, but she seemed entranced, as well. Her verdant eyes were wide. She appeared even more taken aback than when she'd found Jesse.

Yet neither of us said a word. Vanessa's warning glare held us in place. Logical choices like closing the door or stepping into the room never occurred. We stood there, captivated.

"It's not a big deal," Vanessa said, talking to her three other supplicants, "It's not dirty. Think of it as asocial experiment. We're not even going to touch each other. Just cum real quick so we can compare."

I should have been nervous about this whole situation -- my innocent wife in a bedroom with two strange men and a beautiful woman who clearly loved to instigate -- but I wasn't. I knew my wife. This kind of thing wasn't for Kate. Especially this particular scenario. Kate never masturbated; I knew. I'd tried to get her to do it a couple of times, but she'd said it made her feel icky. There was no way she was going to let loose in front of a room full of strangers.

"I'm not sure I should do this," Kate said, confirming my intuition. I didn't need to see her face to know that she was wearing a nervous look.

"Here, why don't I start," Vanessa said. She lifted her little green dress over her butt, exposing a pair of black, thong panties. She quickly slid them down her long legs. Again, she gave me a little wink when she saw me staring her way.

I know I shouldn't have been aroused, but after everything I'd seen so far and with Tara wrapped around my back, I was already on edge. Plus, like I said, Vanessa was gorgeous. Getting to see her bottom-less was quite a treat.

The two guys in the room promptly stood, shucked off their pants, and stepped out of their underwear. The blonde, curly-haired guy was pretty well hung; his long, thin dick was already hardening as he stood there. The darker-skinned dude also had nothing to be ashamed of. His thick, brown member pointed straight and proud.

"There you go," Vanessa said. She reached down and casually began to play with her nether lips. To my surprise, she had a thin tuft of blonde hair on her pubis. I thought women like Vanessa came naturally shaved. "Come on Katie, go for it."

I knew this was the moment my wife would rebel. Three strangers, bottomless, stroking themselves in front of her, and asking her to do the same? No way. Plus, Vanessa had just called her Katie. This was over.

Instead, to my shock, my demure wife reached under her polka dot dress and pulled off her panties. They were white, cute, and cotton. She dropped them on the floor, then slid her dress back far enough so she could reach her own sex. No one could see anything private, only a bit of tan leg. But for Kate it was scandalous.

I should have felt awful. That was my shy wife, showing these strangers something I'd never been able to acquire for myself. I was supposed to feel jealous, betrayed. And some part of me did.

But another part, a shameful aspect that I couldn't ignore, thrilled at the moment. After all, this was what I'd always wanted: an outward, expressive, sex-positive wife who used her amazing body to its most powerful purpose.

Yes, Vanessa was a very beautiful woman. But she paled in comparison to my Kate and the way the other two guys were drooling my wife's way only confirmed my conclusion. Watching Kate ineptly reach for herself was incredible. Seeing her go half lidded, legs open, was a revelation.

I finally had what I wanted. Maybe not in the exact situation I was hoping for, but still. If this was the result of the risks we were taking, I was willing to gamble a bit. The potential prize was simply too big to walk away.

"How's it feel, Carlos?" Vanessa asked.

"Really good," the dark-skinned man replied.

"Mason? You like looking at me and Katie?"

"So hot," the blond-haired man said.

"Come on Katie, you can do better than that," Vanessa said. Unsurprisingly, my wife was clumsily rubbing at herself, seemingly more concerned about everyone looking at her than how she felt.

"Here, let me help you," Vanessa said. She stood and walked over to my wife.

I started to move forward, to step in. I'd been willing to let things develop till now. But I also knew what too far looked like and I wasn't about to let it happen.

Before I could interrupt, Tara put her hand on my chest.

"Wait," Tara mouthed.

What did she mean 'wait'? What exactly was I supposed to be holding out for? I still don't know what Tara's intentions truly were. But I let the little redhead hold me back.

Vanessa knelt down and put her hand on top of Kate's. The beautiful blonde adjusted my wife's hand through the dress, never actually touching her pussy, and slowly shifted her grip.

"More like that, OK?" Vanessa said.

My wife's face cinched and her eyes unfocused. "Yes," Kate said, absently.

"There you go," Vanessa said. She walked over and gave each of the guy's dicks a little squeeze. "Only fair," she said, then sat back down on the bed.

She saw me watching and spread her legs wide before reaching down to play with herself again. Vanessa was putting on a show. For my wife. For the room. For me and Tara. It was amazing how this beautiful blonde woman could control all of our attentions. If she could ever find a way to spread her legs on national television, she'd take over the world.

"Remember to tell us how it feels, Katie," Vanessa said.

"...it's good," Kate said, her voice trembling.

I felt Tara's hand push against my chest again. Her thin, pink fingers traced their way around my pecs, then down my stomach. I tried to catch Tara's attention, but she was completely focused on what she was doing. She let out a long, low 'shhhhhh' as she traced my body.

Tara's hands went lower. She pulled down my zipper. Intuitively, I put my hand over hers to stop her, but the movement seemed to only encourage my slim sister-in-law. Like it was nothing, Tara stuck her hand through the fly of my boxers and grabbed my dick. I heard her breath catch in her throat.

"Seriously?" the pretty redhead whispered, fishing out my bare cock. Her little fingers could barely wrap around my shaft. She hefted me, eyes wide, like she'd discovered a completely unknown, inexplicably delicious, kind of fruit.

If I hadn't felt trapped between two evils before, now I was completely captured. I knew this was wrong. It was cheating, and worse, with Kate's little sister. Sure, I could argue that my wife was also in the process of crossing some lines, but it wasn't like this.

However, I couldn't control myself in the moment. The word 'stop' appeared in my mouth but faded away before I could form it. As I said, I'd always crushed on Tara. A primordial attraction that held me in her thrall. My sister-in-law's ministrations, the action on the other side of the door, it all held me silent.

So, I stood there -- paralyzed -- watching my wife work herself over in one room while her own little sister held my cock in the other. Tara traced the shape of me, then started rubbing the loose skin up and down over the crown. Any further argument I might have conjured stopped completely as Tara started to stroke my dick.

"Katie, are you getting close?" Vanessa asked, bringing my attention back to the other room.

"I think so," Kate said, her voice tremulous. My gorgeous wife was sitting back, legs askew, though not enough to show anything beyond the pale skin of her thighs where her tan ended. Her eyes were shut, dreamlike. Her long brown hair splayed out over her shoulders.

"Boys?"

"Feels OK," Mason said.

"Oh, what's wrong?" Vanessa asked, pouting, "Oh, I know, you need a little lubrication, don't you?"

Both men nodded vigorously, immediately understanding what Vanessa was suggesting.

"Mason, why don't you come over here," Vanessa said, "Carlos, go over to Katie."

Again, I started to step forward to interrupt, but Tara had the perfect way to hold me in place. She dropped to her knees and, in one long slurp, sucked my cock into her mouth. I groaned so loud, there's no way the room didn't hear it. But no one looked our way.

I'm sure someone will say I should have pushed Tara away. Or say that I'm a bastard for letting my sister-in-law suck me off. My only excuse is that, from my perspective, there was a lot of good coming along with all that bad.

The pretty redhead sucking my dick was something that I'd consigned to my dreams. To see it, to feel it, come to reality was incredible on its own. But Tara's skill was what pushed it over the top.

Kate had given me oral a few times, but it was nothing like this. In fact, I'd never had a blowjob this good. Tara was a fucking master. She licked and sucked up and down my shaft with abandon. It was amazing. There could have been a raging fire at my back -- I wasn't going anywhere so long as my wife's little sister kept blowing me.