Lil' Sister No More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers

As the glow faded, she noticed her shirt felt a little tighter. Shaking her chest, there was a little more jiggle than before. She told herself there was no way this was actually happening, then she remembered she met an actual fucking faerie yesterday. Magic was just as real as anything else and she had perhaps just lucked into her own fantasy.

In that moment, the fridge door could not open fast enough, nor could the cap unscrew quick enough. The cold glass pressed against her lips as she threw her head back and chugged. With each gulp her whole body pulsed as if the creamy fluid was being pumped into her cells. Her sweatpants and nightshirt had begun to feel pleasantly tight when she finished the first bottle and slammed it down on the counter wiping a trickle that had escaped with the back of her hand.

Confirming the changes were real and not just some euphoric feeling was the first thing on her mind. She grabbed her boobs through the soft fabric of her nightshirt and moaned at how sensitive they felt. They had barely jiggled at all before and now they verged on handfuls of soft flesh. Her nipples grew hard against her palms as she absently squished her boobs into each other while relishing their newfound heft.

"This is nothing though, I'm barely caught up."

The second bottle took longer to drink as she was starting to feel a little sick towards the end, but it pumped her larger with each gulp all the same before joining the first on the counter. Her bustline was now felt even with the Carrie she had spent years idolizing. Flesh overflowed her hands as she reached up to cup her new tits. Her nipples now capped puffy aureole that made quarter sized domes in her shirt. Her cleavage had pushed her neckline down, the hem barely holding back her still expanding endowments.

Her hands roamed down, discovering that, unlike her sister, her explosive growth had been much more focused. She was a little wider in the waist, sure, but for the most part the rest of her body had changed to become toned and taught. Even her hips, which were starting to hurt from pushing her pants' waistband to its limits, felt more like soft muscle than fat.

Hefting her boobs once more, she pondered what drinking the third would do. Would she finally surpass Carrie?

The chill glass bottle was in her hand before she even finished the thought. After a few gulps, her clothes were really starting to strain. The hem of her shirt rose, dragging upwards against sensitive expanding skin. She could feel bubbles of herself pushing through seams that were barely holding on. With each gulp, more of her existed and more of her was exposed.

She was halfway to the bottom when both Carrie and Tatia entered the kitchen. The three women stood frozen in tableau. Silvia in front of the open fridge, her body literally bulging out of her clothes now as the small tears in the seams began joining to make gaping holes. Milk continued to flow down her throat.

Carrie and Tatia were each half naked. Tatia was topless and in a pair of boxers, showing off her athletic upper body and revealing that she was reasonably endowed for someone who could pass as either gender. Carrie was only wearing a long shirt that probably would have come to mid thigh were it not for her overflowing armful of massive tit flesh occupying most of the fabric. As it was, the bottoms of her boobs were just visible beyond the hem.

"What on earth? Silvia, stop!"

But it was too late, she polished off the bottle in another couple gulps. Her eyes were closed as she licked her lips, relishing the feelings of both her shirt and pants giving way as the tide of flesh pushed their seams to the breaking point. The neckline of her shirt ripped apart, even as the side seams split from armpit to hip. Her waistband snapped and her tattered pants fell around her ankles. That she was half-naked only made her feel a little self conscious. She was her own kind of sexy now, why should she not share in the moment?

"Silvia! How many of those did you drink?"

"This makes three," she said as she slammed it on the counter with the other two before letting out a belch.

"Holy shit! Three bottles?" Carrie smacked her forehead.

Tatia put a hand on her shoulder. "She would seem to have proven your milk is still enchanted, kitten."

"Your milk?"

"Yeah," Carried looked away. "I lactate, have since freshman year. It was never a large flow before two weeks ago, just a few drops here and there. It started with my first boyfriend in college, all he wanted to do was suck on my tits. It felt so good and made them so sensitive that I couldn't bring myself to tell him to stop. It had been a couple months when he first got a taste in his mouth and freaked out that I was pregnant. Idiot. I was still a virgin then."

Silvia's eyebrows were twitching as she looked between her sister and the bottles that she had drained. "Are you telling me I just drank at least twenty-four ounces of something that came out of your tits?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"And let me guess, the enchantment is..."

"The one that went haywire, yes. Though it seems to have finally given you everything you've ever wanted." Her tone was mocking, but mirthful. "Congrats sister dear, you've surpassed me. How does it feel to be the biggest?"

Carrie walked forward, arms open to embrace her sister. Their tits met first, in a cascade of quivering flesh, but she managed to clasp her arms behind the other woman's back. Stunned for many reasons, Silvia put up no resistance and melted into the hug. Tatia joined them, her long arms resting on each of their shoulders as she held them close.

The semester promised to be very interesting.

-*-

I wanted to write a scene directly before this story, but so much of where I want to start would read like retread. I really want to write Carrie and Tatia's story properly, but for now, let us go back two weeks to when Carrie was just curvy and Tatia was not nearly so elven and see just how things ended up the way they did.

"Oh? You two are heading out?" Sophie looked up from her drawing table as Carrie and Tatia began to pack up.

"Yeah, we're going out for a date."

"Da, we have not gotten to out for dinner in two weeks."

"I have been working you girls hard lately. Sure, go on home. Actually, wait." The petite woman bounced over to a pair of manikins and pulled off their outfits before returning. She handed Tatia a two piece outfit that was definitely athletic wear and to Carrie she handed a matching bra and panties set that was definitely a little daring.

"Do me a favor and wear those out tonight. I know you wear athletics under your clothes Tatia, or I would have you wear something sexy, too."

"I do not think these are any less sexy," Tatia said, holding out the tanktop and boyshorts. "Being athletic has its own kind of allure."

"I'll say," Carrie added as she bit the air in Tatia's direction.

"Oh, you girls. Go and have fun before I regret letting you out for the night."

The couple waved as they headed down the stairs before walking the few blocks to the apartment they shared. Once home they began the fun carousel of getting ready for a date while sharing a bathroom and still having a hard time keeping your hands off the other person. Tatia was finally in the shower after the second counter-based orgasm, so Carrie was able to get dressed. She pulled on the panties from Sophie and then clipped on the bra.

As she spun it around to slip the shoulder straps on there was a sudden violent shock that knocked her back to lean on the counter. The electrical sensation spread, the flow seeming to move between her panties and bra. She was vaguely aware of her undergarments getting tighter, the hem of her panties biting into hip, thigh, and ass alike as it felt like her normal level of filling was being pushed into over drive. Like she was not just slowly producing a small amount of milk anymore, it felt like her tits were being pumped more and more full by the moment.

They slipped out of the bra, spreading over her heaving chest and did not seem like they were going to stop growing. The pink of her aureole spread outward even as they rose to plateau above the widening curve. Her nipples, already long and thick from two years of partners sucking on them, throbbed and pulsed larger until they were as big around as quarters and as long as her thumb.

Meanwhile, her panties had given up, tearing down the seam as simply more of her began to exist. Her ballooning ass pushed her away from the counter. Her widening hips matched pace with thickening thighs, their soft flesh squeezing her sex as she squirmed. Her pudgy tummy would swell and tighten in waves, until it was a moderate hill from her vulva to her waist.

Finally, the charged feeling faded and she dropped to her knees on the tile. Her legs were slick with glit, her nipples dripping, and she was panting like she had had sex for hours.

Tatia came around the corner, the workout gear on, a towel around her shoulders. "Is everythin-Oh my."

She was on the ground next to Carrie in a flash. "What happened?"

"I don't even know, I put on the bra and felt a shock and now I look like a MILF."

"Yeah you do. Ow! What was that for?"

"I don't know, maybe not taking this seriously?"

Tatia kissed her forehead and pulled her close. "Whatever happened, I still love you and we can figure out a way to fix it."

"Good, now, could you help me with something else short term? I seem to be leaking far more than usual."

It was true, her breasts were so full the veins were standing out of their smooth curves. The steady stream of drops from either nipple was not slowing either. Hefting one, Tatia took the other in her mouth. It was like being on cloud nine. In the past, she had managed to get two people to suck on her, but this was completely different. Feeling her nipple on her tongue, while also feeling her tongue on her nipple was a feedback loop all its own.

Moans began to rise from her throat. Wanting more, she shifted her legs so that Tatia could play with her sex. Tatia wasted no time in using a finger to rub the edge of her lover's labia, slowly coaxing her clit out of its hood. Twisting her wrist, she used her middle finger to rub the soft flesh that lead up to the clit while her thumb pushed down to pinch it with each cycle. Her ring and pinky fingers slipped inside, softly stroking the twitching wall of Carrie's pussy.

Wrapped up in their playing and sucking, neither woman realized that Tatia was also growing. With each gulp of milk, her body swelled another quarter inch taller, her toned muscles pulsed just a little bit larger. Confusing the warm feeling for her own rising lust, Tatia increased her tempo, now sliding two fingers up, then down and inside.

It was not until the sound of seams ripping that both women stopped. By then, Tatia had grown a foot taller and looked like she was a professional marathon athlete, exacerbating her already androgynous appearance.

"What is the blue hells?"

Just then, the doorbell rang. Then rang again. Over and over incessantly until Tatia managed to get down stairs and open it.

Standing there was Sophie and her reaction told Tatia all she needed to know.

"This is your doing, yes?"

Sohpie nooded, her eyes not meeting the tall woman's gaze.

"Come in and talk about it? Stoop is not a great place to start around naked."

"Oh, quite right."

It was five minutes later when Sophie was standing before the couple who were huddled under a very large blanket. "So I thought I was doing you two a far to let you have a little extra fun tonight and well, you know what happened."

"Actually, no, we don't why don't you tell us what happened."

"Well, its...its probably easier to show you." With that there was a shimmer and wings began to flit behind her back. "I'm FAE and I do magic on clothing and accessories."

"So this is magic, da?"

"Yes, I had enchanted the garments I gave both of you with something to spice up the evening. Some small enhancements to play with. Only, I did not anticipate that Carrie would have the reaction she did. Were you already lactating?"

"I was, why does that matter?"

"It is what caused the spell to go out of control. Since you were already in a state I was trying to put you in, the spell overran."

"Okay, so what happened to Tatia then?"

"Her garments enchantments were meant to be triggered by your changes, so the type of change remained, but there was significantly more energy to absorb."

"And absorb I did. Look at these guns, I feel so strong."

"So what does that mean for us? Are we stuck this way?"

"With the garments destroyed, yes. Though it is likely that the enchantment to cause change has expired so neither of you will grow further."

"You're sure?"

"It works sort of like an inoculation, your mystical energies are in tune now so further exposure will not cause further changes. Though it is likely to deepen the bond you two now share."

"What would happen to someone else exposed to my milk?"

"It will have to be within the month for it to actually have any effect. Beyond that, I am actually uncertain. You would need to have some level of intimate relationship with them for the spell to even have an effect. Without that, it does not have anything to latch on to and has no where to go."

It occurred to Carrie that her sister would be moving in soon. While they had never talked about how she felt about Carrie's body, it was obvious her sister was envious. She hoped she could make it four weeks without a mishap that could have very serious consequences...

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers
12