All Comments on 'Lilac's 18yo Friend: Payton's Gift'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get over yourself

You're not that good; if she liked it that much, it was mostly her. If your dick has liquids pooling on it, see a doctor.

DegausserDegausserover 12 years ago
Pretty good.

The actual sexual content and premise of this story was great and I really enjoyed it. The only thing that let this story down was the horrible personal narrative and general tone of misogyny throughout. If you keep your stream of consciousness out of your writing and focus on the plot you could be a much better writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I figured the misogyny was a deliberate satire. I mean, the ending pretty clearly makes the girl out to be in the right. He's the one with delusions, and she's the one with class. So I thought the author was deliberately making the protagonist unlikeable and kind of obtuse as satire.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 12 years ago
Excellent choice of gifts.

This is by far the best of Lilac's Friends. Excellent use of erotic detailing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3433 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES