Lilac's 18yo Friend: Payton's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only, I had a surprise for her. I grabbed her slim hips with both hands, holding her still, and without asking I pushed my dickhead forward against her little butthole. It was right below the water line, I saw that little puckered brown hole. The teenager didn't expect that, and she let out a howl of protest when she felt my dickhead against her poop hole. But instead of getting away from me, she lifted her hips a bit more, spreading her knees in the tub, offering me that asshole.

There, my peckerhead just found her butthole and was at the entrance, and I yanked her hips towards my body while shoving my cock forward. She yelped, and I had a good inch or so inside her ass! That little hole was even more tight than her pussy, a fleshy little orifice barely big enough for my oversized dick. Grunting and wincing as I started to fuck it, I rammed my cock forward bit by bit, holding her firmly, watching her ass in the bubbles of the swirling warm water. Inch by inch my erection sank into Payton's asshole, until soon I had a good five inches inside.

"Oh fuck," I snarled, staring at that teenage butt in the hot tub, "your ass is so tight, so fuckin' hot, baby."

"Uhhh yeah!" Her voice was straining, I could hear her enduring the fucking her ass was receiving. "Fuck my tight ass!"

Again, the water made it hard to fuck, but with her small ass gripping my penis so tightly, I couldn't really fuck her very fast even on a bed. I pushed and ground myself into her, squeezing my dick a little farther inside her butt, then our bodies just started to rock in unison. We were pumping around in circles, the girl squealing while she felt me invading her asshole. Her assmuscles relaxed a bit, allowing me some ability to fuck her in and out now, but largely I just kept my erection buried deep in her tight asshole.

She kept whimpering, moving her knees around on the hard surface of the tub, looking back at me with pouty blue eyes. "Baby," she cried, biting her lower lip, "can you take me back to the bed and fuck me there, please?" She was too uncomfortable to fuck in the tub.

Never say no to a hot, nude brunette. I pulled out of her ass -- drawing another yelp from her -- and helped her to her feet, then we stepped out of the tub and towel-dried each other's dripping bodies. We were moving quickly, anxiously, neither of us was very dry. I saw her face below mine and planted a huge, wet kiss on her lips, sucking her tongue, and she explored my mouth with her tongue while pretending to dry me off -- but, basically, was just holding my meaty erection in her hand with a towel. So, still dripping wet, we raced back to the bed.

The high school student got to the King size bed first. Flopping onto her back in the middle of it, she spread open her creamy, tanned thighs, and used fingers from both hands to pry open her juicy shaved cunt. "Cum fuck me hard, baby," begged the horny teenager, pushing her chest up to emphasize her sexy, C-cup titties with large nipples.

Climbing over her, I leaned my manly torso over her very feminine figure and slammed my aching erection into her twat again. That wet hole gripped my throbbing shaft, giving me relief the deeper I sank it into her pussy. The slut gasped, almost whining, reaching her slender arms around my neck and shoulders and hanging off of me. My eyes watched her sexy, nude teenage tits jiggling on her slim torso as I began banging my meat into her vagina, pounding deeper and farther, trying to work all eight inches inside of her. She shifted her position, spreading even wider now, pulling her knees back to let me have full access to her twat. I was all the way inside, I could feel the pressure so deep in her cunt, and my balls bounces off her smooth asscheeks. I again had a full eight inches of cock inside the girl's 18 year old cunt.

My engines were revved to max speed. Savagely pounding into her, my body furiously pumped up and down, my ass muscles were aching and burning from the workout. My arms were straight down, I had her pinned beneath my onrushing body, smashing my hips into her asscheeks and back of ther thighs, plunging my erection deeper into her cunt with each thrust. Harder, faster, I was athletically pummeling her hot teen cunt with my very adult penis, screwing the horny bitch over and over, harder and harder. Payton was grunting from the thrusts, biting her lower lip, staring at my sexy male body as I undulated over her. I could see how turned on she was, I was fucking her even harder because of it.

"Fuck, yeah!" She had her hands holding back her knees, spreading herself all the way for me to fuck her. "Yeah, ohhh, fuck, yeah!" Her blue eyes rolled, her face stared up to the headboard, and her entire body stiffened. "Fuck, yesssssss!" She was cumming again, climaxing hard from just my dick deep inside her pussy.

Feeling her cum, I suddenly found myself about to have my third orgasm of the evening with her. "Oh baby," I moaned to her, "I'm gonna cum too!" As soon as I said it, the girl's hands released her knees and wrapped around my powerful buttocks, pulling my cock inside her pussy even deeper, not letting me go. She wanted me to cum in her cunt, and I wasn't going to argue.

Gyrating my pelvis wildly against her, my cock buried in the very back of her twat, I grunted and moaned, and my dick exploded with another cum. I have no idea how much seed I had left in my balls, but whatever was in there, I was squirting inside Payton's teenage twat. It was a huge orgasm too, felt like wave after wave of pleasure flooding throughout me, as I ejaculated in my young lover's vagina.

My orgasm was turning her on, and while she just had an orgasm herself, she was approaching another one, rapidly. Her bony fingers continued to clutch my sweaty asscheeks, keeping my just-spent dick in her pussy, while her soft, petite body wiggled and writhes furiously underneath me. Her eyelids were fluttering, her mouth agape and expelling a low, taunting tone. Then she screached, screaming at the top of her lungs, and she had another orgasm herself, a massive one, shaking her entire body, making her twat spasm around my penis.

Those were some really hot cums, for both of us.

Spent, I collapsed on top of her, kissing her succulent lips again. Payton was moaning into my mouth, letting me explore her mouth with my tongue, while her hands caressed my moist buttocks and backside. Both of us were covered in sweat along with the water from the jacuzi, and our bodies were burning from the intense sexual workout.

As our post-sex, make-out session lingered past just a few minutes, Payton stirred next to me. Squirming at first, she started moaning a little, almost like quiet whimpers. I broke the kiss and inquired with a wrinkled stare in to her beautiful blue eyes.

My ears almost bled at her explanation, it wasn't something I had heard in a long, long while. "I gotta be gettin' home soon," the sexy brunette explained with a soft pout, "my mom will be wondering why I'm out so late."

HER MOM?

It made me chuckle, perhaps a bit of sarcasm seeping into my tone. "You live with your mom? I don't know the last time a girl said that to me."

If looks could kill . . . the brunette's sensuous eyes turned icy for a moment, and her lip stiffened. "You know I'm still in high school, right?" Her voice was dry and monotone, as she rolled away from me and climbed off of the far side of the bed. Her tantalizing nude body strode for the bathroom, where she'd put her clothing. "I'm only 18," she snapped again, just before disappearing from my view for a few minutes.

I wasn't sure the last time I fucked an 18 year old, but it probably had been a number of years for sure, even possibly over a decade ago. While I might have hurt her feelings, I didn't think anything of it. In fact, it made her more sexy to me; she really was still a child, even though she was 18 years old and perfectly legal for adulterous sexual relationships.

Figuring I'd soothe over any ruffled feathers, when she came back out of the bathroom -- fully dressed -- I remained on the bed, nude, hands behind my head again, leaning upright on pillows against the headboard. I left my semi-erect penis uncovered, in case she wanted to admire it any more. "I'd love to see you again, next time I'm in town," I mentioned with a casual flair and a bit of a wink. "Or, I could even fly you to L.A., or up to New York when I'm up there. You'd have a ton of fun."

She was hunting for the lingerie I'd bought her, gathering the bra from the floor, and looking in the bunched-up bedsheets for the thong. "Oh, yah," the girl sang in a soft, melodic voice, although one that sounded artificially sweet, "I guess that would be fun." She found the thong, rolled under a sheet.

Something about her attitude suggested she wasn't leaping at the chance. Offering her some opportunities a girl might enjoy, I listed out the benefits of a weekend in my company. "Suite at the Four Seasons, five-star dinners, I'll hook you up with a stylist and personal shopper for an afternoon. We'll go VIP at a couple of hot clubs, it gets pretty insane."

The slender brunette was stashing the lingerie into the bag it came in. "Sure, let me check my calendar," she retorted coldly.

Hmm, this was a strange attitude she was dishing, wasn't it? Pretending to be nice, but she wasn't exactly engaging me. I pointed to my iPhone on the desk near her. "Why don't you go put your cellphone number in my contacts, or your email too," I told her, "I'll give you a ring, see when we can spend some more time together."

Payton didn't even bother to look back at the desk. Instead, she was standing at the foot of the bed, ready to leave. "Naw, I'm good," said the girl with a quick snap. "So, um, thanks, that was hot tonight."

I found myself laughing, and pretty hard. "Yeah, I guess it was." That's not what I found humorous; but the girl that seduced me now wanted to run home to mommy, and never hear from me again. What the fuck was wrong with her. "So, you have buyer's remorse now -- feel guilty for coming up? It's okay, it's natural, you're young--"

Man, the bitch shut me up with that noise that only a female can make. That short, one-click noise, sort of a "T" sound. The noise a girl makes when she can't believe a guy said something, and usually -- as she did then -- it was accompanied by a rolling of her eyes. She put an arm on her slim hip, cocking her hip to that side, standing still and looking at my with disdain. "Well, it's NOT buyer's remorse." I could see I was in for a lecture from her. "You're just one of those guys, you think you're so great 'cause you're rich and hot, so you cheat on your wife, pay hot girls to be around you, so they wanna fuck you -- it's not like you really like me, you just like that I'm hot with nice tits and I got a tight pussy."

Restrain yourself, I told a sudden welling of anger I was feeling towards her. If I had a TV remote or something hard in my hand, I'd have probably thrown it in her direction. Instead, I just snapped back at her with an acerbic tone. "Look at you, you're no better -- you took my gift, and you came up to fuck me, how are you any different?"

The high school senior-to-be shook her head adamantly. "No, I just came up to fuck a hot guy, that's all -- I thought you'd be hot, and you were, and that's it. I don't have to pretend to like you, or want to be with you again." Impatiently, she looked to the side, collecting herself. "Okay, I have to go, it was fun, buh-bye." She turned, waived her fingers at me over her shoulder -- largely sarcastically -- and stomped out of my hotel room, and out of my life.

Wow. What to think? I laid back in bed, nude, a mix of emotions. The sex was definitely hot, she was gorgeous and looked incredible naked. And so young too. Maybe, I said to myself, I should just avoid fucking any 18 year olds. If they were all like that, they weren't worth the trouble.

Which is the rule I made for myself -- no more fucking 18 year old girls, even if they are incredibly hot.

Truth be told, that rule lasted with me until, three weeks later, at a resort on Grand Cayman, a gorgeous Latina with long, black hair, succulent lips, large breasts and exquisitely small ass walked past me, in a string bikini and thong. Walking alone on the resort's pool deck, the hottie looked down at me in my Speedo bathing suit and blew me a kiss. I saw her large brown eyes glance at my tanned, athletic chest, and the large bulge of my tight swimsuit. As I scampered to my feet from my poolside deck chair and went after her, I had no idea I was chasing an 18 year old. I found out her age when she was stripping nude for me in my suite, and I had a choice -- apply the rule and avoid girls her age, or fuck the nude, sexy Latina. What, I didn't get rich by being stupid. I fucked her extremely hard for a few hours, even making her cry by the end because she was so sore. And unlike that girl Payton, the nameless Latina wasn't a bitch about it when I was finally done with her!