All Comments on 'Lilac's Sleepover At Madison's'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Doesn't Flow

Sorry, but your Lilac:/Madison: style of writing interrupts the flow and spoils your story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worked for me!

Go for it. This has to be good for at least two or three chapters.

lilsexiicani01lilsexiicani01over 12 years ago
L9VED IT

This story was good but didnt like the way you wrote it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

ugh sorry, tis format didnt do anything for your story nor for your characters. if i hadnt read your previous stories and enjoyed some of them, i wouldnt even care to finish half a page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your innovations

Suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I thought it was good.

Maybe others don't really like this format but I think it's pretty good. Enjoyed the story! And this is my first comment here (though I'm certainly no newbie here), shows how much I like this.

MistressCarrieMistressCarrieover 12 years ago
Just Fine

I always love the pinheads that want criticise anonymously. I personally thought it was good story and I hate when it is all narrative. That being said I think a bit of narrative perhaps in setting the stage intermixed with the discussions between the participants would have added a lot to the suspension of disbelief, But that just me and I'm not going to say I can do any better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Over all pretty good

Great story,but just to let you know the black girl said "baby" alot and we dont really say that so next time just kept that to a low ok?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Utter garbage

I don't know why you'd even consider this. Complete waste of time. You should delete this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES