All Comments on 'Lilac's Sluts: Heather Does Daddy'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Thanks for sharing this hot father/daughter tale with us. Good build-up, very erotic, great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very hot story. Hope you consider writing more stories involving this hot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another great story from a great writer!

I really liked how you intertwined the other stories into it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Amazing story. The best Ive read. Well written, great descriptions. |This story will always be a classic incest story to me.......Thank you.

sirhugssirhugsover 12 years ago
Heather deserves her own series

She's quite a gal.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get a grip

You don't have to give the irrelevant description of body parts over and over. And so the forty-year-old diamond salesman who had always wanted to fuck his nineteen-year-old blonde daughter was about to fuck her on the very sheets her grandmother had sent her to furnish her dorm room at the expensive college where... Keep it simple. And never use the medical term "vagina" in writing about an episode in which "cunt" is the power word. I think in one paragraph you use vagina, pussy, and cunt!

You really need to learn how to write so that your words turn the reader on. Yours don't. Get to the fucking point, for God's sake.

Teresa in San Jose

mikej728mikej728almost 12 years ago
too hot

mmmmmmmmmm this story had me stroking my hard dick, heather fucking her dad, lilac fucking hers, Uncle jake fucking his neice, mmmmmmmmmm just can't keep my hand of this dick stroking story. Keep it up and I'm sure my cock will stay up.

smm001smm001almost 12 years ago
Amazing

AMazing comment.

What a girl! Wow!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES