All Comments on 'Lili and the Man Next Door'

by serialscribbler

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Very

Very Erotic, a Young pixie of a woman pursuing a 50 something man. Even a beloved next door neighbor that watched her grow up. I for one would like to read more of this couples adventure. Thank you for it!

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Lili and bill need to continue their fucking. Age is not an obstacle. Lili needs to make bill a father

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE

Write more chapters, please. He needs to be a father...

Wark2002Wark2002almost 4 years ago
Nicely done

There are some calls for a second chapter, which would be fine, but I rather like where it ends. The "seduction" had been successful; they have broken though the barriers (which is what the story is about, anyway); we can imagine what happens . Of course, I'd be happy to see a continuation myself, but it isn't completely necessary.

You did a great job of varying style and tense. In lesser hands it would have run the risk of becoming disjointed and uneven, but you nailed it.

Bravo (or Brava!)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Poor Bill

Talk about a guy being run over by a steam roller, when Lili set her sights on him, there wasn't anyway he could win, except to give in and enjoy the ride. I really liked this story, with the humor and dialog between the two, it was very refreshing. Her chat with her folks was priceless. Thanks for posting.

SexyBBWHazeleyesSexyBBWHazeleyesalmost 4 years ago

OMG !!!! Very sexy, can't wait for another chapter. Lil, took control of her desires. Wish I had a neighbor like Bill..

0ldGriz0ldGrizalmost 3 years ago

I love the slow build up. Wonderful story.

WatchedBethWatchedBethover 2 years ago

Loved it. Build up was slow but when it got there, wow. Love the way Lilli took his cum and swallowed him, amazing description. Full marks x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous