Lili and the Man Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That little girl is all grown up," I said, kneeling in front of him. "She likes what she sees, and she's going to take your lovely hard cock in her mouth, right now." And I did.

"Oh, Lili!" gasped Bill, putting his hands on the back of my head.

I felt such contentment, and lust, having Bill's hard cock in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around its head, and sucked, moving my mouth up and down his shaft. Bill and I soon got into rhythm, with him drawing in and out as I moved on his cock, his hips in front of my head, and his hands behind my head, gradually dictating the pace.

Bill was soon driving himself with force, gentle force, but force, against the back of my throat. I kept up the suction and steadied myself by grasping one of his buttocks in each hand. I could pull him into me, as he was pulling my head onto him.

"Oh, Lili!" gasped Bill. "I shouldn't, but I'm going to cum! In your mouth, OK?"

"Mmmmmm!" I hummed at him, saliva running down my face, trying to keep the strokes of his cock in and out with good suction and contact with my lips around its head.

"Oh, Lili, baby!" cried Bill, pulling my head against him as his cock twitched and ejaculated in my mouth. I swallowed happily and kept up the sucking until his body began to relax. He pulled out of my mouth and took a wobbly step back.

"I better sit down," said Bill, sitting on the edge of the bed. I rose and sat next to him. I turned his head toward me with one hand, and we kissed.

"Can you taste you, in my mouth, lover?" I asked, breaking off the kiss.

"Oh, Lili!" sighed Bill. "The little girl from next door! What have I done!"

"You've corrupted me, Bill! I'll never be pure again!" I sighed.

"Damn it, Lili! I'm insecure enough as it is!" said Bill.

"You seemed plenty hard and confident to me," I said.

"What are we doing, Lili!" said Bill.

"You've fucked my face, you lovely man!" I laughed.

"Oh, my God!" sighed Bill. "That was wonderful. Thank you, Lili."

"And now, if you've recovered, you're going to lick my pussy," I said, sliding up onto the bed and lying on my back.

"Really?" asked Bill.

"Really. I really, really want you to," I said.

"And I really, really want to," said Bill. "I like licking!"

"Please eat me now, lover," I sighed.

"If I can find my way through your jungle of hair!" smiled Bill, parting my legs and sliding up between my thighs.

"You said you liked it!" I protested meekly.

"I love it, and I love you, little Lili," said Bill. "God your nipples are lovely, your lovely white skin, your eyes, your lips, your beautiful bottom, your fantastic pussy ... " those were his last words before his mouth got busy between my legs.

"I love you, Bill. And when you recover, after you've made me come, we're going to make love, we're going to fuck, you and me, Bill. Your lovely cock in my tight hairy pussy. And not just today, lover. Not just today!" I sighed.

Bill's tongue worked faster between my legs. Life was grand.