Lilith's Emporium - The Dark Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" He said out loud as she continued to suck on his member.

As good as it felt something seemed strange as she continued. He wasn't sure at first but when he looked down he noticed his cock had gotten at least an inch longer with a little extra thickness as well. She continued to stroke it with her tongue but he couldn't help but comment.

"What the... what did you do?"

"What, a girl can't have a little fun?" She said with a smile before she continued sucking on it. "What you don't like it?"

"Well I mean, I thought you did before?"

"Don't worry sweaty, I plan on getting plenty of use out of it," she said as she slid up towards him letting his wet member rub against her breasts on the way up. "I am the perfect woman, shouldn't I have the perfect man?"

"Well... I mean."

"I can change it back if you want."

"No, no, I like it."

"Me too," she said before kissing him and lowering herself on to his larger cock letting it slide inside her. "Ah... maybe... maybe a little too big," she said before he felt it shrink just a little until she seemed comfortable. "Much better."

"Oh shit!"

"Oh yeah, it's more sensitive to, so enjoy yourself," she said before she began to ride his cock more rapidly making him moan out loud as he began to suck on her tits again.

He was in heaven as this raven-haired beauty bounced up and down in his lap sucking the very juices from his manhood. For the first time in a very long time, Gwyn felt safe and happy. She knew it would be a long time before she forgave Nessira but she didn't want to lose Gary. If she was to start a new life she wanted it to be here with him.

"I love you," she whispered in his ear.

-----------

6 months later

Gwyn was standing by the back door watching the first snowfall. It had been strange but she had begun to understand this world a little better given her time here. She was happy Gary had stopped her from making a terrible mistake because she was happy. Her life had become better than she ever thoughts it could be.

Gary was still at work and she was a little worried about whether or not he would make it home before the snow got worse but she was also not feeling very good today. Ever since she got out of bed that morning she had felt very nauseous and wasn't sure why. After throwing up a few times she was starting to wonder what could have made her sick as usually her magic prevented such things but then something had come across her mind. It was a memory from the last time she saw Nessira.

Curious she walked Into the bedroom and looked in her nightstand drawer. There was a small stone in there that Nessira had given her months ago but it was no longer bright red like it was before. She picked it up to look at it but when she did it crumbled in her hand revealing what looked like a small not.

"Gwyneth

Sorry it took so long for it to work, but I finally found a way to fix your problem, it was not easy and takes long term exposure but I hope it is a start towards us healing our friendship. I want you to be happy, and this was the best gift I could give you.

With love

Nessira."

Gwyneth ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She began to notice things that should not be. Nothing bad but just signs she would notice back when she was the village healer. She couldn't believe it was possible as she cast a spell that she used to use on women in her village many years ago. As she spoke the words she lifted her shirt and watched as her stomach began to glow a pinkish red color. She couldn't believe what she was seeing as she heard the front door open and close as Gary had just returned home.

"Gwyn?" He yelled out as she came walking out of the bathroom with a shocked look on her face and tears in her eyes. "Oh my, what's wrong?" He asked rushing over to her.

"I'm..."

"What, what is it?"

"I'm pregnant."

"What? How is that... really?"

"Nessira's stone, she fixed... I'm..." she said finding it hard to control her emotions as Gary stood there with a shocked look on his face. "I'm sorry, I know this wasn't part of the plan but..."

"Oh my God!" He yelled before he hugged her and picked her up in his arms and kissing her. "You're... this is amazing!" He said getting more excited. "Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, somehow she fixed me."

"Wait, I'm still the father right?"

"What? Of course, it wasn't that kind of mag... yes it's definitely yours." She said with a small laugh.

"Sorry, this magic stuff is still strange to me, but this is... I love you so much!" He said kissing her over and over again as his excitement just made her happier.

"Did you dream about this?" She asked breaking the kiss.

"I did, long ago."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I wanted you either way and didn't want to burden you with guilt if it didn't happen."

As another tear streamed down her cheek she said: "do you ever think, maybe we are being manipulated?"

"It has, but I don't care, I just want you, forever."

"I love you so much!"

"I love you too!" He said as their kiss grew more passionate.

He held her in his arms as tight as she could as their passion grew stronger. It was not long before they found themselves falling on the bed together as she began pulling off his clothes and her own. Their lust was stronger than ever as they could not keep their hands off each other.

-------

Nessira was watching the snow fall that same evening after closing up the shop. She had not heard from Gwyneth but she knew in her gut that it had worked. It was the least she could do for her old friend.

"You really are a good person Ness," a woman's voice said from behind her as she turned around and saw Lilith standing there.

"You are biased."

"True, a mothers love is unconditional, but I saw this coming a long time ago."

"You did, why didn't you tell me?"

"I never would have let anything happen to you, why do you think I got Gary involved?"

"What do you mean?"

"You think you are the only matchmaker around, I am Lilith, the Goddess of love."

"You mean lust," Nessira said with a grin.

"Fine lines my dear, I knew Gwyneth and Gary were perfect for each other, so I prepared him for their meeting."

"The dreams, Gary mentioned them, and Gwyneth asked me about them, that was you?"

"Sneaky Goddess aren't I?"

"You tricky little..." Nessira said with a smile.

"I always have your back, you are my baby girl," she said walking over and giving Nessira a hug.

"I love you Mom," Nessira said trying not to get emotional.

"I love you too, oh and your gift to her worked, they are celebrating right now if you know what I mean.

"I knew it would, I want her to be happy."

"That's what a good friend does," Lilith said smiling at her daughter. "So long my dear," she said giving her a kiss on the forehead before disappearing.

"Ness?" Patrick said standing at the bottom of the stairs. "I heard voices, everything alright?"

Looking back out the window at the snow for a moment she turned back to Patrick and smiled at him. "It's cold in here, can you warm me up?" She asked walking towards him pulling the collar of her shirt down and showing him some cleavage.

"I mean, I know a few spells, unless you prefer a more archaic method," he said with a smile before he scooped her up in his arms and carried her up to the bedroom.