Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head was between her sister's legs and moving around slowly. Rose had her hands on her breasts. She was massaging them one moment and pulling on her nipples the next. Her eyes were tightly closed and her mouth was open as she breathed heavily.

Lilly groaned deeply as she realized Navasota was eating her sister's pussy. The words Navasota eating pussy made her sex clench up tightly. One lick had knocked her out. What would it be like if she was doing what she was doing to her sister to her? She groaned again.

Navasota lifted her head and looked over her shoulder. "So you're back in the land of the living," she said with a smile.

"I, I, I," Lilly stammered. She could feel a hot blush on her face.

Rose made a sound of frustration and opened her eyes. "I, I was so close," she said.

Navasota laughed and turned her had. It dipped down and Rose's hips gave a jerk. "I can get you back there as fast or as slow as I want to," she said and licked Rose's clit again.

Rose's hands found Navasota's head. "Slow, please, slow," she said as she pushed on the dark woman's forehead.

Navasota turned and looked at Lilly. "You wanted to know about sex between women? Come over here and lay down next to me. I'll give you a demonstration."

Lilly didn't move but her hands came up to massage her breasts. Navasota patted the bed next to her. Lilly groaned as she walked to the end of the bed and crawled up next to Navasota. As she laid down, Navasota licked one of her sister's outer lips and then the other.

Rose's hips fluttered up and down. "Your sister likes for her orgasm to build until she can't stand it so it is slow and easy," Navasota said before she leaned in and took a slow lick right up the center of Rose's slit. Rose groaned deeply as her hips rose up higher.

Navasota took her time teasing and pleasing Rose. Her hips were starting to shake as they arched up as high as they would go. Suddenly, Navasota cupped an ass cheek in each hand and plunged her tongue straight into Rose's vagina.

Rose let out a yell as her hips flexed up and down rapidly. She was fucking herself on Navasota's tongue. Lilly's eyes were wide and her mouth hung open as she watched. Her sex was clenched up so tight that it hurt. Rose was coming.

Navasota pulled her head back, lowered Rose's hips, and sucked on Rose's clit. Rose came unglued. She was thrashing around and yelling as her orgasm went even higher. She was trying to push Navasota's head away from her sex but it wasn't happening.

In the end, Navasota sucked on Rose's clit hard and raised her head. Rose's clit came out of her mouth with a loud slurping sound. Rose's hips were still jerking as Navasota lowered her ass to the bed. She looked over at Lilly and licked her hips. "She'll be out of it for a little while. Would you like a little more wine?'

Lilly closed her mouth. A moment later, she said, "You, uh. She, uh." She paused to blink several times. "Uh, yeah, wine sounds good but my glass is in the living room."

Navasota chuckled. "We'll need to open a fresh bottle so...." She wiggled down to the end of the bed and stood up. Her eyes roamed up and down Lilly's body. "Why don't you scoot over and try a little taste of your sister's sweet pussy. I won't tell her if you don't."

Lilly's eyes darted to her sister's sex. She licked her lips and then groaned as she shook her head. "I, I couldn't," she whispered a moment later.

Navasota sighed. "I had to give you the chance. Grab the glasses off the nightstand and come give me a hand with the wine." With that said, she turned and left the bedroom.

Lilly laid there looking at her sister's open wet sex. Thoughts of licking it ran around and round in her brain. She licked her lips several times and then groaned as she rolled to the side of the bed and stood up.

She turned and looked at her sister all sprawled out on the bed. Her eyes were closed but her breathing was almost back to normal. She didn't seem to be totally out of it as Lilly had been earlier but.... Lilly made a soft whimpering sound as she grabbed the two glasses off the nightstand and headed for the kitchen.

Navasota had the wine open and was sipping on a fresh glass. "Pour you and Rose a glass," she said with a smile.

When Lilly finished, she looked at the tall black woman and shivered. "Why did you want me to lick my sister?"

Navasota shrugged. "It sounded like a good idea at the time."

Lilly picked up her glass and took a sip. Looking at Navasota over the rim of the glass she asked, "Do we taste the same or different?"

Navasota shrugged again. "I didn't really get a good taste of you so I really don't know."

Lilly shivered and sipped her wine again. "I would have died if you had licked me the way you licked her."

Navasota laughed. "Not even close. Came even harder than you did yes but no dieing."

"Who's dying?" Rose asked from the hallway exit.

"No one that I know of," Navasota said with a wink in Lilly's direction.

Rose walked over to stand next to her sister. She picked up her wine glass and took a swallow. As she sat the glass down, she sighed and looked at her sister. "Why didn't you lick me? I would have licked you in a heartbeat if I got the chance."

"You, you were awake?" Lilly asked quickly.

Rose grinned. "More or less. I was on cloud nine but.... I felt like I was dreaming and one of my big fantasies was about to come true."

Lilly groaned and whispered, "I thought about it but...."

"Thoughts are a good start," Navasota said with a grin.

Lilly looked at Navasota and whispered, "Talk about thoughts and fantasies."

"Such a deal I have for you," Navasota said softly.

Rose looked at her sister and asked, "Her eating you or you eating her?"

"Yes," Lilly said with a deep blush.

"Ever heard of sixty nine?" Navasota asked and Lilly nodded her head.

"After we finish our wine," Rose said as she looked from one young woman to the other. They were grinning at each other.

Chapter 10: Sixty Nine

Rose led her sister toward the bedroom by her hand. They each had a wine glass in their hand. Navasota led the way with her glass and the wine bottle. The two sister paused in the bedroom door as they watched Navasota crawl up on the bed.

They both groaned as she paused in the center of the bed. Her head went down as she shifted her knees wide apart. Navasota had a grin on her face as she looked over her shoulder at the two women. She knew exactly what they could see of her sex, which was everything.

Lilly made a soft whimpering sound and her sister looked at her. "See something you'd like to try?"

"I, I, I," Lilly stammered quickly.

Rose laughed as she let go of her sister's hand. She walked over and sat her wine glass on the nightstand. She leaned over and took the wine glass and bottle from Navasota and placed them on the nightstand.

Looking at Lilly, Rose said, "Bring me your wine glass."

Lilly shivered as her eyes jumped from Navasota's bright pink sex to her sister's face. Her eyes dropped to the wine glass in her hand and she took a sip as she walked over by her sister. She handed Rose the glass and looked at Navasota's raised and tilted ass.

"Why don't you climb on the bed and sit up by the headboard," Rose said to her sister.

"I, uh, I," Lilly stammered and then groaned as she climbed up on the bed.

Navasota came up on her hands and knees and backed up. She patted the bed in front of her and said, "Right here would be perfect."

Lilly moved to the center of the bed and sat down facing the black girl. Her knees were raised and spread apart, her feet on each side of Navasota's upper body. Navasota's face was right in front of her wet and open sex.

"My, oh, my, but someone is wet to their knees," Navasota whispered softly.

Rose chuckled and walked to the foot of the bed. She climbed up behind her friend. "She's not the only one," she whispered as she lowered her head and took a lick from just above Navasota's open vagina to her tailbone.

Navasota made a soft growling sound and moved forward enough that her tongue could flick back and forth over Lilly's swollen clit. Lilly gasped and moved her hands to push the older woman's head away from her sex.

The only problem was that Navasota moved farther forward as Rose licked the crack of her ass again. She sucked Lilly's clit between her lips and gave it a tongue lashing. Lilly ended up pulling and not pushing as she started to come long and hard.

Lilly was out of it but somewhere in the back of her mind, someone was trying to push her knees apart. She took a deep noisy breath and opened her eyes to see Navasota's head trapped between her thighs. With a groaning moan, she opened her legs.

Navasota took several deep breaths and chuckled. "For such a small girl, she sure has strong thighs."

Rose lifted her head from the cleft of her friend's ass and said, "Roll that bodacious body over."

Navasota laughed. "Am I sitting on your face or are you sitting on mine?"

"Yes," Rose said as she crawled across Navasota's body and spun around until her sex was right above Navasota's face. As she lowered her sex, she planted her face in her friend's sex. They had a perfect sixty nine going.

Lilly watched them in a distracted sort of way. She was floating in an endorphin inducted dreamy state. They were both moaning and whimpering as one got in a good lick on the other. After a while, Navasota arched up and let out a long drawn out moaning groan as she came and kept right on coming.

This made Lilly smile. "She'd had her first girl on girl sex and it was great. Her sister rolled over on her back and both women just lay there breathing hard. Lilly scooted sideways and picked up a wine glass. She sipped it slowly as she watched her sister and Navasota recover.

Finally, Rose sat up and looked at Lilly sipping wine. She grinned and crawled over to get a glass of her own. She ended up laying across her sister's outstretched legs. Navasota came up onto her elbows and looked at the two next to her.

"Someone pass me a glass, please," she said a moment later.

Rose had to move a bit for Lilly to reach the last glass. She passed it along to Navasota. Rose groaned as she moved to the side of the bed and picked up the wine bottle. She topped off her glass, Lilly's glass, and then turned to do the same for Navasota who had moved to sit next to Lilly.

I think we outdid ourselves," Lilly whispered softly.

Rose laughed and looked at Navasota. "The night is young yet."

Lilly looked at her sister quickly. "I, uh, I," she said softly and then groaned as she thought about licking someone's pussy. Her eyes jumped to Navasota and then moved slowly back to her sister. Both, her mind whispered softly and she groaned deeply.

Navasota chuckled. "I think our little newbie is getting ideas of her own."

"I won't complain believe me," Rose said looking into her sister's eyes.

"She's too short to sixty nine with either of us," Navasota pointed out.

Rose nodded and said, "Since you've had the chance to give her a few licks, I think it's my turn."

Navasota shook her head. "Rose, you've never just given a few licks in your life. You're like that chaffer guy, it's the whole meal deal or nothing."

Rose chuckled and said, "If either of us sat on her face, she'd smother."

"Then I guess, we both lay on the bed and see what she does," Navasota said with a grin in Lilly's direction.

Rose took Lilly's wine glass and sat both on the side table. Navasota chuckled as she rolled the opposite way and sat her glass on the opposite side table. She rolled back and looked at Rose. "Lets assume the position."

Navasota wiggled down in the bed as Rose got up and walked down to the foot of the bed and sat down. They both ended up on their backs with their asses right on the edge of the bed. There feet were up beside their asses and wide open.

When Lilly didn't move, her sister turned her head and said, "Do I need to send you an invitation in writing?"

"What? Uh, I," Lilly said.

Navasota laughed and said, "Get your skinny little ass to the foot of the bed and get on your knees."

Lilly moaned deeply and crawled down between the two woman and off the end of the bed. She turned around and came up on her knees. Her eyes were darting back and forth from one well displayed sex to the other. She groaned and shook her head.

Rose made a growling sound and said, "Don't make me come down there."

Lilly looked at her sister's face and then took a deep breath. As she let it out, her eyes dropped to her sister's open sex. "Slow and easy, her mind said as she remember how Navasota had licked Rose.

The moment of truth, she thought as she leaned forward and teased the inside of Rose's thigh with the tip of her tongue. The smell of her sister's sex was strong with her nose so close to it. The flavor on the inner thigh got stronger and spicier as she licked higher.

She was almost to her sister's outer lips when she reversed direction. Rose groaned deeply and said, "She, she's going to chicken out."

"Fuck no, I'm not," Lilly said loudly as her head shot forward, her lips closed over her sister's clit, and she sucked on it. Rose gasped loudly as her hips jumped upward. When Lilly's tongue started to give her a tongue lashing, her hips went the other way.

As Rose's ass touched the bed and had nowhere else to go, her hands jumped to her sister's head but she couldn't decide whether to push or pull so she just held it. In less than a minute, Rose's hips started to bounce up and down.

Navasota chuckled and said, "I think that's one hell of a lip lock your sister has on you."

Rose's eyes flew open. Her mouth opened but no sound came out. Her hands were pulling on her sister's head. She was so close to coming but not quite there yet. Lilly suddenly lifted her head and looked at her sister. "No! No, don't stop. Please don't stop," Rose yelled.

Lilly grinned. "What would you like for me to do?"

"Eat my pussy," Rose said loudly.

The next thing Rose knew, her sister had her face buried in her pussy and was licking everywhere. A minute or so later, Rose's hips were arched up as high as they would go and she was coming like mad at the thought of her sister eating her pussy.

Chapter 11: The Aftermath

A hand in her hair pulled Lilly's face away from her sister's pussy. "She's had enough," Navasota said.

Lilly lifted her head and glanced at the black woman. Her eyes went back to her sister's sex and she licked her lips. Navasota chuckled. "How does her pussy taste as compared to your own?"

Lilly groaned softly and looked around. "Spicier," she said and looked back at her sister. Rose's ass was back on the bed and she had her hands on her breasts massaging them.

"Yeah, you knocked her socks off. I've never seen her come so hard so fast," Navasota said.

Lilly looked at her and grinned. "It must have been the who more than the what, since I had no idea what I was doing."

"Did you come when she did?" Navasota asked.

Lilly gave her a funny look. "Uh, no. Was I supposed too?"

"You were more focused on her reaction than your own," Navasota pointed out.

Lilly thought a moment and nodded. "That sounds right but why?"

"She challenged you for one thing," the older woman replied.

Lilly chuckled. "Yeah she did and yeah, I answered the challenge. She wasn't expecting that."

Navasota chuckled. "Neither was I to tell the truth."

Lilly took a deep breath and turned to knee walk over in front of the black woman. "Maybe you should give me some pointers," she said as she put her hands on the dark thighs in front of her.

Navasota groaned softly as she leaned back on her elbows and drew her feet up next to her ass. Before she rolled her knees out to the side, she said, "Look things over, think about what you like when you are being licked, and then make a plan. Remember it is as much teasing as it is anything."

As Navasota's knees slowly opened, Lilly looked at the bright pink slit in front of her. She made a whimpering sound as she looked and thought about what she liked. She didn't have much to draw on but....

Lilly took a deep breath and leaned her upper body forward. She paused to take in a deep breath through her nose. Navasota smelled sweeter and not as strong as her sister had. She placed her hands on the woman's inner thighs close to her knees.

She took a lick along one inner thigh and then the other. Back and forth she went, her tongue drawing nearer and nearer to the bright pink slit open in front of her face. Close up, she could see that the edges of her inner lips had a dark band along them. She teased one and then the other.

Navasota's hips flexed ever so slightly when she did. She sucked one inner lip into her mouth and held suction on it as she ran her tongue all over it. The taste was sweeter but still had a spicy flavor under the sweetness. Something from earlier in the night crossed her mind and she chewed the lip gently.

With a loud gasp, Navasota's hands found the white woman's head. Lilly swapped inner lips and treated it the same way. When she chewed lightly this time, Navasota groaned deeply. She released the inner lip and ran her tongue up and down the bottom of the bright pink slit. It had a stronger flavor close to her opening.

Lilly shivered as she lowered her head and explored the hot wet opening. Navasota's hips flexed up higher, jamming her tongue deeper. With a deep groan of her own, Lilly attacked her opening. Navasota's hips took up a rocking motion.

Lilly was whimpering loudly as she licked and tongued the black woman's pussy with the same rhythm as her hips. Suddenly, Navasota's hands were pulling on her head. She let the hands guide her up to the bright pink clit at the top of her slit.

With a whining moan, Lilly sucked the clit into her mouth and gave it a tongue lashing. Navasota let out a yell and arched her hips up. Lilly never missed a beat with her tongue.

Lilly felt the hands pushing on her head. She lifted it up and licked her lips as she looked up along the mahogany skin. Navasota had her eyes closed and her lower lip trapped between her teeth.

A groan from next to her made Lilly turn her head. "I, I can't believe you did that to both of us."

The next thing she knew, her sister was kissing her with a lot of tongue and passion. Lilly groaned into her sister's mouth and gave into the kiss.

*****

Lilly was laying on her back next to Navasota. Rose was laying on her stomach on the other side. "Navasota groaned and said, "She understands eating pussy now."

Rose chuckled and said, "What was your first clue."

"You both going boom," Lilly whispered softly.

"I got a lot more finesse than you did," Navasota whispered.

"I got an unexpected attack," Rose said in her own defense.

"Didn't you though," Lilly said with a grin on her face.

Navasota groaned as she got up on her elbows. "She needs more practice but she is pretty dangerous to anyone not expecting it."

"More experience will give her more finesse," Rose said as she rolled over on her back.

"What she needs is someone to show her what really getting her little pussy ate is all about. Wesley relies too much on that long ass tongue of his," Navasota said as she looked at Rose.

Rose shivered and sat up. "In his case, that is all he needs."

"Why don't you slide off the bed and show her exactly what it is like for one woman to lick another," Navasota said with a grin in Lilly's direction.

Lilly's eyes grew wide as she watched her sister slide down onto the floor. "I, Uh, I," Lilly stammered and then found herself being pulled down closer to the foot of the bed. "I'll go boom faster than you did," she said to her sister.

Rose grinned as she picked her sister's feet up and sat them on the edge of the bed by Lilly's ass. "If you do, then I sit back and wait for you to recover before I do you again."