Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly groaned and was going to say no but Navasota kissing her, cut her off. The kiss wasn't passionate exactly but it was stimulating. A hand caressing her breasts added to the distraction. A moment later, her hips jerked as her sister started to tease her outer lips and mound.

She didn't come instantly. It took a lot more time that she ever thought it would. Her orgasm would build and then her sister would change up what she was doing. It would build up again. Navasota would pinch her nipples ever so often, which distracted her even more.

When the orgasm did break over her mind and body, it was all encompassing.

*****

Lilly came back to earth still laying on Navasota's bed. Her knees were still spread wide and she was holding her head with both hands. Her face was flushed big time. As her ragged breathing slowed, she whispered, "Holy shit!"

A moment later, she thought about how she felt after Wesley got through with her on her bed. She groaned and whispered, "I think things have come full circle."

*****

Lilly never saw the young woman from the party again but that didn't really matter. Being bisexual was the best of both worlds and she took full advantage of it.