All Comments on 'Limits Ch. 01'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
I Am Barred From Voting

for this excellent series from Grandmistress Lisa Jones. Nevertheless, this is a staggeringly beautiful example of the craft. I urge all to read it through. And believe me, it is not false modesty when I say that my contribution, such as it is, was the least. Grandmistress Lisa Jones has told a story worthy of the highest praise.

verbicideverbicidealmost 13 years ago
Intriguing beginning

Despite your modest preface, this story is shaping up to be fascinating. Karen, Lucy, and even Mel are characters with both personality and quirkiness. Please don't keep us waiting long for ch.2.

frenchtoastmanfrenchtoastmanalmost 13 years ago
Most intriguing...

I was immediately captivated by this story. The writing is crisp and direct, the characters fully realized. Chapter Two is eagerly awaited. Superbly done, Miss Jones!

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
WONDERFUL START

An excellent start to a story, we learn just enough to set the scene and get us well and truly hooked. I am looking forward to reading the next installment.

elle_9549elle_9549over 12 years ago
Consider me hooked :)

I can relate, in many ways, to Karen ... although I am not in denial about who I am (and who/what I like). It will be interesting to see what direction this takes, though I can probably guess! Luckily for me, the rest of the chapters are written and I don't have to wait. :) ~ L

pete_polegspete_polegsover 12 years ago
Very interesting!

I too know the feeling of trying to lead a team when you don't feel you are up to it and of playing the "shrinking violet" at social events. While I don't dress from the 50s, more like the 40s(!) I don't try to follow fashion so I can feel for Karen in many areas. The main difference is that I am a 67 year old man!

However I have enjoyed the story so far and look forward to more chapters to come.

Thanks to everyone for their contribution to the writing of the story.

VMKaneVMKaneabout 11 years ago
Transformative

It's not an easy thing to comment on someone you like and have worked with - it can all too easily fall into mutual self-congratulation - but sometimes it's the right thing to do. Reading 'Limits' nine months or so ago opened my eyes to the potential of truly serious erotic literature. It helped turn a silly little training exercise I was too embarrassed to tell anyone about into something I genuinely wanted to do for its own sake.

There's enough kink in this story to make your toes curl; not to mention a serious treatment of the ethics and morality of D/s. That alone would make it special and worthwhile, but that's not even the best bit. It's also a nigh-perfect, tentative, hesitant love story about people we are made to genuinely care for. It's simply great storytelling.

So now I'm a little less embarrassed, and I do tell a very few people that I dabble a little in erotica. When they ask why I would possibly want to do something like that, I urge them to come here and read 'Limits'; because it sets the standard to aim for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this little story!

Thanks for writing, really enjoyed. Poor frumpy Karen - hope things pick up for her in the coming chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

don't yet know...

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl3 months ago

I love the story and where you seem to be going with it.

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous