All Comments on 'Limits Ch. 08'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 12 years ago

Why is jude treating karen like this? It is obvious that karen is not comfortable with this. I am not really familiar with this genre but the treatment of the subs just seem wrong to me. But like I said I really dont get this bdsm stuff. However i want to see how this story ends.

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesover 12 years agoAuthor
Why is Jude treating Karen like this?

@Iread2Relax - why is Jude treating Karen like this? That's a very complicated question, one which cannot be answered in a quick comment box. The ethics and morality within a D/s relationship are complex, so complex that they would probably need a seventeen part story to explain. It's all about people's... err... limits.

XXX

Lisa

Janice1939Janice1939over 12 years ago
Like delivering a baby

Bondage is a little bit like delivering a baby, it is the joy that comes at the end, like the last chapter of a good book. While during the time of the action the need and the arousal builds to its crescendo.

But with all limits keeping within them makes love the winner.

Great story reminds me of my younger days.

L.O.L. Janice

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 12 years ago
Please let me clarify

I apologize if my comments were offensive. I wasn't trying to offend you or be judgemental. It is just that I am a complete novice in the BDSM genre. I am certainly enjoying your story. It is a fascinating piece of writing. I really appreciate the quick response to my comments and your explanation did help me to understand a little better.

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
WONDERFUL

i like the way this story is developing and the way our talanted author portrays the emotins of all the characters.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl3 months ago

Karen is being treated that way because she wants to be. She can stop and leave anytime she wants. She is, however, exploring her own limits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous