All Comments on 'Linda's Lover'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Linda's Lover

An excellent tale with near faultless word smithing. Cheers!

Paul McBridePaul McBrideover 18 years ago
Nice

Very, very nice.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 18 years ago
Excellent

Very entertaining and well written story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done

You've told a nice story. It shows the doubts and questions by both yet when all is said and done family love can very easily lead to stronger ties if the situation is right and you covered it nicely. Thank You Ronnie W.

2319jr2319jrover 18 years ago
son fill mom love box with cum

fab story love this from begining to the end.i could almost be there taking part. wow what a storie, you are some writer. great storie line as well. do hope you go on writing a follow up to this storie. jim from london england.

TibxoTibxoover 18 years ago
One of the Best

Bloody hell!

A very well thought-out, written and paced story. The characters were realistic and so were their reactions.

I would love to see a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Linda's loves

very hot hope to see more of your writing, good hot incest stories

hilltopper69hilltopper69over 18 years ago
Great story

Glad to read a story of a Mother and Son Love.

lustfulthinkinglustfulthinkingover 16 years ago
Still My Favorite Story On This Site!

As you know, I have a lot of respect and admiration for your writing Geronimo, and "Linda's Lover" is still the hottest thing on Lit (in my humble opinion).

I love your skill & talent. Please write more. Maybe a part 2 on Linda & Sean? Pretty Please!!

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeabout 16 years ago
Mmmm- very nice!

I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Great build up, sexual tension, overcoming taboo. Loved this bit of writing:

<br><i>The shocking wound of Sean's near rape scabbed over and healed, but there remained the hard carapace of scar tissue over the memory that, although never referred to, always remained at the back of their minds'. It floated on the periphery of their awareness</i><br><br>

Truly enjoyable GeronimoA :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a total prick the son was

called his mother a slut while minutes before he'd been watching her and wanking off - what a loser. Then it became the usual mom fucks son fucks mom story.

BrettJBrettJover 12 years ago
Nicely told

Good story with a believable build-up, good dialog and a nice outcome at the end. Glad it was longer, this is the kind of craft you should display more often!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good classic setup at first

Then the son turns out to be a prick hypocrite and the mom flips into yet another insta-slut despite what you had built her up to be.

Personally do not care for any kind of non-consent stuff, even as role playing, so the near-rape pretty much derailed the story right there.

One thing, it seems like you overuse the principals' dialog as a way to describe their sex scenes. "I'm gonna do this, then that to your such and such..." Sorry. That ruins any sense of realism when you use too much of that style. Also, why does every pair have to run through the Kama Sutra advanced positions first in a mom/son story first before getting around to good old position numero uno? At least they didn't do anal first. Doing the basics first then the kinky stuff would have seemed more real.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
WELL DONE

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU WROTE THIS, AND YOU MAY NEVER SEE THIS COMMENT, BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY IT WAS OUTSTANDING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

19/20+ what a spoiled brat. at least it ended well

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldabout 8 years ago
Brilliant story...

...and one of the best in my opinion on Lit.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 6 years ago
Another Good One

I like your stories but I have to say that your 18 to 20 year old males seem to have the emotional maturity of a 14 year old. By the 18th year, one should have a bit better control over their lustful urges and not jack off all over the wall.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BRAVO !!! BRAVO !!! ^*!^*!^*!

I think MOTHER and SON INCEST, has and always will be the best. Just mom & son, no third party, of any kind. Then it's not just incest, IT'S LOVE....... VERY GOOD READ

ps. this one got 5*****++ THANKS

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12311 months ago

"Linda's Lover:" - Mom sure expressed some strong passion and uninhibited "fucking" talk. She sure knew how she wanted her son to pound her very unused pussy, sating her libido as possibly never done before. Her son needs to get his "head" (both of them) in the game of love, romance and satisfaction of his lover...his mother! Mother appears to be about ninety-five percent (95%) of the endeavor, action and conversation...which is a downer, I'm guesstimating, for many readers.

However, Mother Dearest is totally satisfied, sated and passionate about her son's fuck-drilling of her mature baby-incubating oven. There was no discussion nor concern of a possible pregnancy, so I'll fill-in the blanks and assume Mother is now with child. In any case, most every mother/son incestuous joining is a good cause and always a worthy read for we twosome incest lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

story TAGS