All Comments on 'Lip Service, Cum Facial'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One suggestion: a follow-up for revenge.

As much as Emily loved it, I hope that Magda’s confidence gets shattered after Emily pulls a prank to humiliate her. Just to level the playing field.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 6 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thanks everyone for reading.

And please, give this story co-creator Pinknite a follow.

Dick88Dick88about 6 years ago
SO True

Recently I've come to know many smart, geeky, and nerdy ladies such as these. It's so damn true, they can get really kinky or down right slutty. It's a mark of pride for some of them, that they can be nontraditional sexy or trampy. Sex for them is a form of empowerment, where or not that is true, and they try to get as many of their 'friends' to act like them (for whatever reason). Birds of a feather I guess, but ultimately they are just like conventionally attractive women they only go for guys they find really attractive. Oh well, C'est la vie.

Path2OzarkPath2Ozarkalmost 6 years ago
Payback?

For Magda - best would be for Emily to lean over and french her and ask how she liked seconds. I continue to think that girls have the most fun. Great story.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Awesome kinky, sexy, fun story. Very well done and believable. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22231 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...