All Comments on 'Lisa Adventures'

by Lisa34d

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No condoms?

Are you not worried about contracting diseases from unprotected sex with strangers?

2275jr2275jrabout 13 years ago
taking so many cock. and eat all the cum yummy.

really love the story it was brilliant. reading this was like being there in the theater watching you being taken by so many cock. already to please you a s well as them selves. i was just getting into this story. and feeling my cock more than ready to cum.

your writing was pure genius. now i want more ans more. please .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love the story but

there were enough misused words to be a distraction

USNRetiredUSNRetiredabout 13 years ago
Really Hot

I thoroughly enjoyed the telling of your adventure and don't really care if your spelling and/or grammer was perfect. It just added to the flavor and intensity of your story. Some people just have to complain no matter what - too bad this one's complaint was Anonymous. sigh....

John in Oceanside, CA

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Love it

After reading trashy messes like this, having the author include their IQ in their pen name helps you understand that it is the best they can do.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago

I wouldn't comment about IQ being in someone's pen name if I had '26 'in mine, Just sayin'.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
After that effort I am even more bewildered!

Lisa34D

Am I correct in assuming that the central female character is an expression of your own persona? What I find interesting is that you exalt in a woman's freedom to become a cum dump for strangers, yet you also seem to need the prerequisite approval of your loyal but delusional husband. Is there something essential in requiring a marital partner to render the whole cum slut goddess perfect? So you had 18 guys saturate you with their highly suspect cum, without any thought of protection?!!!! Poor Bill should think very hard before slipping his own dick into that fetid swamp you call a pussy...Certainly without STD tests. Ummmmmm just the thought of your shagged out body covered in a crust of stale cum...what a trez romantic image. If Bill had any self respect and his balls, he should have hosed you down like they did to Rainbow in the first installment. Question...why would such a free spirit be bothered getting legally hitched in the first place? Hubby just seems a meal ticket and a pimp to transport you from dick to dick. Erotic? To some who have dim regard to emotional bonds, marital loyalty and deplorable sexual hygiene! But sadly not to this reader!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous